'Allo and welcome to my quest. o:~! I've been questing for a nice pretty pair of Djs for a bit now in my sig and whatnot.. but I decided it was finally time to drag this quest into a pretty thread. Please feel free to hang out and chitchat n' whatnot here. <33 Moo loves nice people. XD;
4/18/06 - This thread is officially closed now..XDD;; I've decided to donate all my big (and some small) items to ChinoMahouTsukai to help him get his chickie slippers.. Therefore I won't have much left (if any) to offer for DJs. Thanks for all the lurvly bumps and such everyone, I really appreciated it!!!
3/23/06 - Gots a donation from Crys and Depletion~!
3/22/06 - Finally got around to settin' up a thread. XD;
DJ Studio Headphones DJ Studio Headphones, Dynamic, closed-type construction keeps out ambient noise while creating a comfortable, sealed resonance chamber to maximize sonic purity. [Unisex] (--) LUCKY DEVIL18,100,000-19,400,000 Sell Back Value: 1000 Equip: Ears