Intro So why am I doing this? Well, mainly because I'm questing forWinged Ankletsand it'd help me out a lot if I were to get my shop up and going again.
Anyway. I've had a couple shops in the past and both ended up closing for personal reasons....but I've decided on reopening the shop because I'm questing for and it'd be a lot of help...so yeah.
So you're probably wondering where I came up with the name from. Well, it was at the '06 Gaia Anniversary event...there was an inside joke with my friends and me and I posted a picture of a cartoon bananaand one of my friends was all "OMG IT'S THE REJECTED BANANA!" So yeah. I liked it and it stuck with me. :] I know, I'm a nerd.
Navi Intro
Rules<- READ THEM OR DIE..>O Tags
Wainting Lists/Past Customers
About Me
Updates
Link Me
Link Out
Reserved
Rules `1_Follow Gaia's TOS.
`2_No begging.
`3_Be nice.
`4_Use propper grammar (I'm a nazi when it comes to this unless I'm just messing around with my friends and being stupid).
`5_Don't advertise.
`6_Love my friends. They're the shiz and you're not. :/ `7_Read the directions, for ordering, that's in each post BEFORE you order anything.
Tags. Usually my tags are small compared to most out there. That's because I make them to fit withint gaia sig limits.If you would like it larger and are not worrying about the limits of a gaia sig (500x500 and 100kb) then let me know and I'll make it bigger for you..
I'm questing now. Going for Winged Anklets. Wish me luck and help me out by donating or buying a tag...xP
//---How to Order`. `!_*Please, please, please fill out this form when ordering.
`!_*Please, post your orders in the thread. If you absolutely need to PM me then do so (only if you're ordering for a friend and you don't want them to find out).
`!_*After you post your order, send the trade with the page number your order was on.
`!_*When the tag's done I'll confirm the trade and send it to you through PM. Then you must confirm the trade once more so I get the gold.
//---Order Form`
[size=9][color=#FF0080][b]TAG ORDER FORM![/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Colors ::[/b] [i][One or two][/i] [b]::[/b]
[b]Name ::[/b] [i][Basically it's what you want the tag to say(keep it short and sweet, please)][/i] [b]::[/b]
[b]Font Types ::[/b] [i][Font for the tag..go to dafont.com (or you can let me choose)][/i] [b]::[/b]
[b]Theme ::[/b] [i][grunge, tech, goth...etc][/i] [b]::[/b]
[b]Extra ::[/b] [i][Any certain brushes you want...comments on my tags...etc][/i] [b]::[/b]
[b]TOTAL COST ::[/b] [i][This isn't that hard...I only have one price for them][/i] [b]::[/b][/color] [/size]
TAG ORDER FORM! Colors ::Red and light blue Name ::Red Heretic's Profile Font Types ::Bailey's Car Theme ::Tech Extra ::I don't want the standard 500 x 500 pixel size. I'd love it if you were to get it to fit the banner/header in a profile. TOTAL COST ::1500
About Me So you're probably all wondering the same thing...
"Who the ******** are you?"
Well, people call me Tang. Rina calls me Puppeh...but she's the only one that can call me that, cause like she's special like that.
I'm 20.
I'm really agirl. Homahgawd yesh.
I have a mule called.xTangx.It's a female.
I am:in Ohio I am:engaged I am:moving in a few months I am:a grammar Nazi I am:different I am:lazy I am:an art whore I am:self-conscious I am:obsessed with certain things
//.Likes My fiance (god I miss not being around him all the time), my computer, my two cats (Oreo and Gadget), my dog (Toby), my friends, music, Magic The Gathering, anime, manga, computer games, video games
//.Hates Crowded places, myself (it's a self hate thing), stupid people, multimedia on someone's profile that's louder than my music (>O ANNOYING), did I mention stupid people?, half my family, rap, losing things, "l33t" speak, net talk, sticky caps, people with no humour at all
OMG I HAVE NOTHING INTERESTING TO TALK ABOUT....D:
What you gon' do with all that junk?
All that junk inside your trunk?
I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
Updates `!_03/09/06;Finally finished setting up the thread...except one post...and I'll mess with that when I get a link banner made. Also need to make main banners for each post...but I'm so tired right now and have a major headache...I can't concentrate. Don't let that stray you away from ordering. I'll work on those even if I'm sick. x.o
`!_03/08/06;I'm so slow when it comes to setting up threads...x.o