Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the new poll.

I'm going to make good use of it. 1 100.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 73 74 75 > >>

Gold given away since the birth of this thread: 17.2k
Value of items given away: a s**t-ton more (~1.3 mil)


Welcome to my little cesspool on the internet. Read the rules and etc. etc. As you can see I'm still in construction, and a sudden wave of complete apathy has slowed the building process. Try not to swallow your tongue.

The topic of this will change frequently, as will the poll, provided I'm feeling energetic. If you wanna stay and chat or s**t, fine. This is pretty much just gonna be a hangout anyway.

I will be giving things out on occasion. It isn't gonna be anything exciting so don't wet your pants or start begging now, either. Wait 'til I'm back so I can fully appreciate the a**-kissing that is bound to come. If you really want to be my friend, you'll light my cigarette every so often.

Also, every 10 minutes or so I intend to randomly delete a recent post. Chances are I'll get lazy, but this still means that posts will be continuously deleted. Isn't that fun?

Feel free to hang out or bump. Advertising is also peachy. Don't bother reading the rules, they don't apply for now.

Go to it, kiddos.


Post 1: General Info and Contest Info
Post 2: Rules
Post 3: Prize Recievers
Post 4: Naughty List
Post 5: Quests
Post 6: Status
Post 7: Memorable Moments



Current contest

None.



---------------------------------


Old contests

I am giving away 6.5k.

The more you hang out in the thread and the more I like you, the better the chances are that you'll end up getting some bit of gold.

First contest: I'll give 2k to the person to get the third post on page 16. (closed/won)

Second contest: Best idea for the new contest wins 1k. (closed/won - two winners)

Third contest: Dice game. First person to roll a 12 with two 6-sided dice wins. (closed/won)
Alternative to this contest: Random number generator. Generate the number 13 when you choose a number between 1 and 15, and you win 1k. First person only wins. (closed/won)

Fourth contest: Guess the emoticon I'm thinking of. First person to do so wins 1k. ONE GUESS PER POST. (closed/won - two winners)

Fifth contest:Guess my majors in college. There are two of them. First person to guess either one wins 1k. Therefore, 2k total can be won from this contest.

ONE GUESS PER POST.

I'll be generous with your guesses: I realize the titles of majors are different at different schools, but the content is generally the same.

Major #1: Closed/Won - East Asian Languages and Cultures (guessed 'Japanese')
Major #2: Closed/Won - Geology


---------------------------------------------------


What's this thread?
I only really use this place when I'm feeling generous. Generally speaking, any gold I make on Gaia goes towards this giveaway thread. Sometimes I may actually use the gold to buy something. One rule of my thread, however, is that any gold I earn while I'm in this thread goes towards the giveaway. Aren't I just a ******** card. P.S. I didn't record the exact prizes I gave away in the first two giveaways, so tough luck. I'm no good at book-keeping.
Rules

Follow them well or be ashamed and put on the naughty list.

#1 - I make the rules. As in, I am transcendent through both time and space on this little board of mine, and rules can and may be put into place retroactively. I may be omniscient but I don't always remember things.

#2 - You will respect your elders and betters. I catch you talkin' back to someone who's been on Gaia longer than you have, and you gonna get smacked. This rule can be revoked for anyone I see fit or unfit, and I am far above it. You get on the accepted regular's list, you get eternal respect.

#3 - No stretching the page.

#4 - Follow the basic ToS, meaning no cybersex or s**t like that.

#5 - If you don't like the thread, feel more than free to leave.

#6 - Don't PM me unless I like you.

#7 - Bumps are okay.

#8 - I'm sure I'll fill this one out later.

#9 - Any posts deemed off topic may be removed. Bumps may fall into this category when there's some cool s**t goin' down.

#10 - I really just needed ten of these things.
Recievers: (those who haven't said thank you are marked with an ascii asscrack) (those who have won twice are... awesome, and special-cyan)

suicidal_mind
ruuru-kun
Shades_of_Dust
Perusha
Ericlopl
Buki
[ Steroid ]
MetraGnome
Whispered_acusations
angel_sinner_05
[Rebecca Chambers]
jinixs
Miss Chocolate Kiss
(total of 2.4k)
denverdude - 2k
Blue Crow - 1k
Miralover - 1k
mysticdreamer211 - 1k
Rekigo ( Y ) - 1k
x~Lora Kenwood~x - 1k
OMG LAWL - 1k
Deathsacomin - 200g
Squiffycat - 45g
The_Wise_Alundo - 200g
Kalfk - 50g
Dragonman967 - 2.3k
siri_iris03 - 300g
kagome_426 - 200g
Oddreee - 500g
~Teh-Crayon-Of-Doom~ - 100g
MissCunning ( Y ) - 650g
Alexandris_Night - 100g
poofie moosi - 1k
Im.So.Dead.Its.Disco. - 1k
Brock5 - 800g

Special recievers:
[+ SeRpEnTdesEtOiLe +] - Angelic Pendant (~250k at the time it was given). I'm extremely sorry that you got hacked. You're a wonderful person and deserve more than the pendant.
[+ SeRpEnTdesEtOiLe +] - bunny tail, carrot plush, about three chicky neckties or whatever the hell those things are, Medium Gaia TShirt (about 50k + value) and 2.7k in gold. Gotta help finish that quest of yours.
-MrsCreeper - Demonic Pitchfork(~500k) and CoCo Kitty (~500k). Hit me up again and I might sell the dark halo to you cheap.
Naughty List

Everybody has these, so I guess I have to, too. You're on this thing, you broke the rules, or I just don't like you, and deserve whatever minor and likely unenthused insult you get.


evilsweet - Because. She does not deserve to be here.


[ Steroid ]
I'm sure you all know what furries are?


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quests

Oh. You want my actual quest.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12565318&


Currently: Your eternal misery.

Progress: This is gonna be a tough one, but I like to think I can do it. Even if I have to settle for your 'mild discomfort' I'll consider myself achieved.



Side quests
Devil Tail
Status: 1.4k and counting. Donations needed!

Angelic Halo
Status: 1.4k minus the cost of a Devil Tail. Please donate!

Chicky Slippers
Status: [on hold until I wouldn't look so gay wearing them]

Bunny Slippers
Status: [on hold]

Panda Hat
Status: [on hold until pandas stop sucking so much]

Kodiak Grizzly Bear Hat
Status: [on hold until Stephen Colbert approves]

DJ Studio Headphones
Status: 1.4k -cost of Angelic Halo -cost of Devil Tail -cost of losing interest

Portable Stereo Headphones
Status:

Angelic Sash
Status: Willing to sell own body: liver and pancreas currently available.

Angelic Scarf
Status: [on hold until price drops]

Nitemare Scarf
Status: [on hold until price drops]

Mini Angel Wings
Status: [on hold until I feel the need to feel superior over other people on this forum]

Mini Nitemare Wings
Status: [on hold until see above]
Status


Currently: Clothed

Currently: Awake

Currently: Passing

Currently: Enthused

Currently: USA


You got any suggestions on statuses to add, PM me.
You don't know what these statuses refer to, use your damn imagination.
heart Memorable Moments heart
In other words, things I did that amuse me. Which is just about everything.


10k? Really? I'm in.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12582018&page=1#686593590
and then
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12582018&page=6#686619408
(Note: this was not said by me and is thus not quite as amusing, but I thought I'd include it anyway.)

You hear that? EXTREME. If only he'd added the title "General".
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12596897&page=3#687732760

What's your favorite final fantasy?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12594969&page=1#687666542

Just because you don't agree with me doesn't mean it isn't true.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12574405&page=59#686294440
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12574405&page=60#686300125
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12574405&page=60#686309164

Uncultured bitches.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12449429&page=6#676739492

Giveaway thread joy.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12429194&page=9#676218894
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12429194&page=9#676215590

Cheap jabs at netspeak and horny pre-teens are always funny.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12550828&page=37#684431790

Boys! Dresses! Makeup!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12676777&page=4#693696361

If only.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=706010250?

DUDE AWESOME PARTY
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12926918&page=1#711355354

Mackin' on tha ladies. The pissed off ones.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12911807&page=18#710399839
The second to last post on page 19 is my follow-up. They deleted the original post, so it's only in quote form now. I guess they just couldn't handle my heat.
Cataloguing.

Search this thread. Show me where I explicitly flamed or trolled and I will give you a biscuit. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12911807&page=1
I did use the word gay, and I did call a girl honey-tits. But those are compliments. I guess my calling someone a ho, however, was truly an insult.

On the other hand, find the flaming in the following posts!
Surge Stormwind
Nazhosh
Surge Stormwind
Nazhosh
Vash_Fanatic
Hmm, I thought you didn't care.

I didn't care about that long thing you wrote earlier. There's something called context that people use in conversations. Maybe you should look into that.


Something long? You're an idiot.. She wrote something really short.

s**t, YOU'RE RIGHT! I'm an idiot because I used a word in a different CONTEXT THAN YOU!

God, my life has been such a lie.


Do you know what you're even talking about? We used it in the same context, I don't want to be your English teacher, but go look at your context clues..Or did you learn about that yet? Anyway..Here is different context

Meine meinung ist das Nazhosh ist eine fichen judish schwarz zwitter.


For those of you who don't speak German, he referred to me as a "******** jewish black hermaphrodite". I don't think that's very polite.

Surge Stormwind
Nazhosh
Hey KKK, you seriously think this thread will be deleted? I kind of want to link to it. Teaches people that they need to not get so ******** worked up.


You're the one getting worked up man, it's okay though.. It happens to all little kids. Once you're out of middle school, you might understand.


Surge Stormwind
Nazhosh
Surge Stormwind

You're english teacher would fail you right now and make you drop their class. If you wanted to make a comparison, you used the word "context" wrong. Long is an adjective, it describes her post. It does not make a comparison until you state it.

There, want to get owned in English by me some more? 3nodding

Look, if you can't accept the fact that I made the statement that her post was long within a certain context (the one already described), thereby making a comparison without having to explicitly state it (because gasp things can be implied in a language, such as whe I say "you are a ******** retard" I do not usually add "it is my opinion that" in front of it), then that's your problem. But you aren't right, and I'm not wrong.


lol, I'm going to keep laughing at you're stupidity. The more you type, the more I laugh. In your post, you said she had a long post, and if you think three sentences is wrong, you have problems.. LOL


Surge Stormwind
Nazhosh
Surge Stormwind
lol, I'm going to keep laughing at you're stupidity. The more you type, the more I laugh. In your post, you said she had a long post, and if you think three sentences is wrong, you have problems.. LOL


The fact that you have done nothing but ignore and sidestep my explanations only proves me not only right, but to be the better person. smile

Oh, I love me.


Keep crying rofl I'm going to continue laughing at you too, the more you post, the dumber you sound! Better stop now, LOL!


Surge Stormwind
Nazhosh
I guess I should probably get back to my homework, but I'll keep bumping this thread until about 5. Just for you.


I also enjoy how he can't hold up his end of the debate, and so resorts to lame insults. Mothasucka.

You don't sound smart or mature enough to be in college...Are you sure you're really 22? Or did someone make up that age to look cool rofl


Vash_Fanatic
Nazhosh
Vash_Fanatic
Nazhosh
Vash_Fanatic
You were =D

Uh. No, I wasn't. You can stop being so vain at any time.
I have a question.Why are you still on Gaia if you're 22 years old?

Someday you'll understand that a person can only ******** so many chicks a day. It gets tiring. You need a break every so often.
XD You still live with your parents and don't have a job..XDDD


Vash_Fanatic
Nazhosh
Vash_Fanatic
Nazhosh

Someday you'll understand that a person can only ******** so many chicks a day. It gets tiring. You need a break every so often.
He wishes rolleyes

You can be next in line, honey-tits. I'm back in the game in a half hour.
XD I'm taken.And..what girl would want you?


Surge Stormwind
30 Pages and two books a week? rofl You certainly can't handle that, you must be option number two! The emo kid cutting himself in his room.

Tell me you silly little emo boy, what's it feel like to cut?


Ow, it hurts.

Surge Stormwind
Nazhosh
Vash_Fanatic
Nazhosh
Vash_Fanatic
He wishes rolleyes

You can be next in line, honey-tits. I'm back in the game in a half hour.
XD I'm taken.And..what girl would want you?

Come on. I like the fiesty ones. We can go back to this boat I rented down by the docks. The owner is out of town for a few weeks, and my friend Danny says we can have it for ten bucks an hour.


You realize she's my girlfriend, right? =]

No girl wants you anyway, you're too ugly.


Surge Stormwind
Nazhosh
It's a shame I don't get to do this more than once a week.

Hey, guy. Flames and harassment are different. And honey-tits is, I think, a compliment.


Still, saying sexual things is harassment. And anyway, as I said, i'm her boyfriend. =] You should watch what you say.

Threats!

I'm reporting them for flaming, because it hurt. crying

If I'm banned as a result, I guess you guys get no more gold. Sorry.
Alright. Let's get this s**t started.
Well, I'll hit this up again later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//