Welcome to Gaia! ::


The way this will work is you fill out the info, and I use it. I got this idea from a friend who also has a sig shope...

The information I need is as follows...

1) Color Scheme. (Dark blues, light reds and greens, etc....)
2) Theme. (Character, anime, game etc,)
3)Phrase/Quote (Optional, but if you want one, fill it out in this field)
4) Display. (Name, nickname, etc.)
5) Border. (Thick, thin, animated, etc.)
6) Extras. (Anything you can think of that doesn't belong in any other field)


I will accept money before the project is started..

If you help publicize me, I'll charge you little or nothing, probably around 100 or so gold.

The costs of graphics varies. If its very descriptive/detailed you bet your bottom dollar its not gonna be cheap, probably around 700 to 1000 gold. It just all depends.... If you got the money, than you'll get the best looking graphic you ever had.

Signature Examples:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Backgrounds:
At the moment I'm not quite mastered in this skill, but I do have some already made ones.. Most are highly detailed computer graphic looking backgrounds... I'm currently working on blending modes and techniques for straight up blended anime,game, etc.. backgrounds... I have a couple with a little of both.

For Backgrounds... I charge 700g to 1.5k, but if the background, or whatever is a bit complicated, then I'll have to go higher, but I'm going to go as low as 700 gold..

Background Form
1)Color Scheme
2) Graphic, Blended, or Both (Graphic is pure graphics without any blended images from anime, games, etc. and Vice Versa)
3) Sayings/Phrase/Quote (Completely optional. In my experience, I find that text kinda takes away the aweness of the image, unless it goes with the theme.)
4) Theme. (Optional, only fill out if you choose a Blended, or Graphic and Blended image)
5)Extras. (Anything that doesn't go in any of the above)

Examples:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
well there you have it... you can either pm the order to me, or post it here... either one is fine.. but I'll probably get to it faster if its in the thread.
I can also create Profile Themes. If you are interested in trying one out just let me know.. here is an example of my work
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cool profile. surprised
Good luck!
Thank you. ^.^ Any customers? I'm willing to go much cheaper, maybe My asking price is to high ?
How much are profiles?
Hello, welcome to my shop. I'm glad that you are interested in my work. Profiles are different than my other work, seeing as how I have to create the images and then write the html. A minimum of 1.2k And that is pretty much for a very simple profile, nothing EXOTIC so to speak. It all depends on how unique you want it, I make it then you give me your best offer, if I don't like it, I'll tell you what I think I should get, and then we shall negotiate. ^.^ Thank you again for choosing the J & K's GFX Shop.
I can provide the pictures, in fact I have them all choosen. I just want it to be a memoirs of a geisha theme. Would you like me yo show you the pictures?
Yes please, you can post them here if you wish. and I'll see what I can do with them.
Actully I pmed a few more comming after you reply to it.
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image




Bascily any momirs of a geshia photo from the movie you can get to make a cool profile so what do you think?



Hmm.. this will be tricky as it's not Anime which I'm used to blending, but It is possibly. I can't start work until sunday. I'm not at home on my pc. That is where all my equipment is. I'm thinking this is gonna go good. I'm liking the ideas that I'm getting.. I'm gonna need more pictures though. Maybe you could go look for them while I'm away from my house, and that will give me more to work with when I get home.
Ok I will add more to the post and whenever I get it is fine too. So how much do you think becuse I have to start saving for the amount. depens how expensive this is.
hmmm... what do you think is a fair price? Considering I'll be working on this for a few days at least, possibly even a week.
It's entirly up to you, I have to go soon so can you come up with a aproximate price i'll start it. 1500 or would you want more?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//