Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you going to enter the Lotto for a Guitar of Demona?

Yea...that sounds great. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 5 ]
Sorry Dude. 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why hello! wink My name is Silent Walker and it is VERY nice to meet you. Especially all you Ladies out there. I am fairly new to Gaia and this is my first Quest Thread. I was introduced to Tektek.org and I made my "dream" avatar. I think it looks The Smex.

Here is the Breakdown of what I want.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
NovaFlare Pants
Price: 2046 Gold
--BOUGHT--

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
NovaFlare Shoes
Price: 2190 Gold
--BOUGHT--

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Long Black Socks
Price: 150 Gold
--BOUGHT--

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Black Silk Boxers
Price: 1001 Gold
--DONATED--

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pimpin` Red Shirt
Price: 12,000 Gold

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fox Ears
Price: 4300 Gold

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fox Tail
Price: 4500 Gold

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Family Jewels Onyx
Price: 53,000 Tickets

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chain Wallet
Price: 164,000 Gold

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That Black 90s Visor
Price: 2000 Gold

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cig
Price: 700 Gold
--BOUGHT--



It is The Smex, isn`t it? Oh yeah.
This is to keep track of what I would like to have.
If you would like to donate, then you are The Smex.
I will add you to my Smex List.

Funds: 6205/298,887

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Below is the Smexy People that donated to me,
Or people who is just The Smex.


Roseumie -- Black Silk Boxers
Mysticneko -- She Linked my Quest in her Guild.
Canis_Daemon -- Jack Uniform Pants, Jack Uniform Shoes. 150 Gold



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes Ladies and Gentlemen. I am going to run a Contest!
It is very simple. Just read what you need to do below.

This will be an Item & Gold Lotto!! mrgreen



Tickets to be sold
110/6000




Cost: 5 Gold per ticket
Send trade to Silent Walker Labeling it Item Lotto.
You can buy as many tickets as you want.



Grand Prize: Guitar of DemonaUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
2nd Place: 1000 Gold
3rd Place 500 Gold.

There will be THREE winners.
One number will be chosen by the Gaian Random Number Generator.
I will do this for 2nd place and 3rd place also.
Each number will be drawn individually.
Cost of Guitar of Demona is roughly 23,000 Gold
Gold that is gained from this Lotto is 30,000 Gold.
The remaining Gold will be going towards my Quest.
I thank you all for your time and participation.



List of Participants

Roseumie 1-100
Mysticneko 101-110



I am now OPEN

5,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
You are adorable.
I just sent you a trade.
Good luck on your Quest.




Well, Roseumie, you are The Smex.
I think I love you.
Thank you so much for the Boxers!

5,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
Awww... you added my Charity Banner. ^^
Thank you so much! 4laugh




Oh, you are so very welcome sweetheart.
Why hello cool


Thank you for the luck Cold Embrace


Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//