Welcome to Gaia! ::

visitor count

+1 1 100.0% [ 16510 ]
Total Votes:[ 16510 ]

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

Greetings and welcome to my 1K letter/item shop. I originally
have a shop setup here , but due to the huge success of my 1k letter project
I decided to setup a new shop for it (after all my previous shop was
recycled several times, it's about time to change it). I will be selling
letters, donation items, rares for 1K or cheaper. I will also conduct art
auctions (me, pb, momoka, and more) as means to get stable funds for this shop.
We also have giveaways coming your way. And other information
about my affiliates and my personal projects. Again any form of
support is greatly appreciated wether in the form of bids, donations,
bumps or a random hello.


User Image
245 sold

User Image
User Image
User Image

- welcome/index -
- rules/faq -
- selling -
- awesome sale -
- buying -
- art auction -
- special auction -
- plexi's corner -
- lottery -
- contest -
- giveaways -
- affiliates -
- nice/naughty list -
User Image
User Image

15 September 2005 - 14 sold
User Image
AB: 1K each

22 November 2005 - 21 sold
User Image
AB: 1K each

21 December 2005 - 18 sold
User Image
AB: 1K each

29 January 2006 - 28 sold
User Image
AB: 1K each

47 March 2006 - sold-out
User Image
AB: 1K each

18 April 2006 - 15 sold
User Image
AB: 1K each

25 May 2006 - 13 sold
User Image
AB: 1K each

25 June 2006 - 10 sold
User Image
AB: 1K each

15 July 2006 - 3 sold
User Image
AB: 1K each

4 Sword of Aegis - sold-out
User Image
AB: 1K each

Angelic Parasol - sold out
User Image
AB: 1K each

NON-DONATION ITEMS SALE:

2 Bouncy Antennae - sold out
User Image
AB: 1K

3 Brown Giftbox - sold-out
User Image
AB: 1K

User Image
User Image
User Image

Due to the success of this shop, I decided to expand my
1k letter shop and add it's latest addition - AWESOME SALE section.
And so some of you might ask - what makes it awesome- simply the
items I have on sale here are more pricey compared to my usual letter
sale. But of course to avail this item for 1k you must prove yourself
worthy. And how can you prove yourself worthy - I'm sure that is
self-explanatory (be kind, generous and remain true to this shop's goals).


User Image
Angelic Scarf - sold-out
AB: 1K each
Awarded to pluto_san for her loyalty and undying support
to all Plexi charity projects including the 1K Shop.


User Image
Brown Paper Bag - sold out
AB: 1K each

User Image
2 ZONY MP3 Player - sold-out
AB: 1K each
the 2nd zony sold to: `Devon

User Image
Penguin Slippers - sold-out
AB: 1K each


User Image
April 2004 - sold out
AB: 1K each


User Image
Kitsune Mask - sold out
AB: 1K each
sold to giglamesh

2 Winged Anklets - sold out
User Image
AB: 1K each
sold to Hyrulian Princess and Snowflake

October 2004 - sold out
User Image
AB: 1K each

OMFG - sold out
User Image
AB: 1K each
Sold to Nightmare_Flame

3 April 2005 - sold-out
User Image
AB: 1K each


May 2005 - sold out
User Image
AB: 1K each


3 July 2005 - sold-out
User Image
AB: 1K each


2 August 2005 - sold-out
User Image
AB: 1K each

Whip of Ice - sold out
User Image
AB: 1K each


2 October 2005 - sold-out
User Image
AB: 1K each


43 February 2006 - 42 sold
User Image
AB: 1K each

User Image
User Image
User Image

Help me fight inflation, I'll be happy to buy your unwanted letters
so I can sell them for 1K each. Yes I'm actually losing gold just to help
others - and again I'm not crazy.



Sealed
User Image



User Image
User Image
User Image
Help raise funds to keep this shop open. I will be conducting several
art auctions from various artist/s here. Half of the gold will go directly to
my shop funds and the other half will be for the participating artist to
keep. So please check out what we have to offer and bid if you must.



FEATURED ARTIST:
User Image
User Image
User Image

Starting date :May 12, 2006
Ending Date : May 28, 2006 | 12MN PST
Autobuy : 1M (by: Mistress Lenah)


hb: waist and up shot
ab: couples shoulder and up OR full scale (like the plexi sample)


samples:
User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

User Image
For donation/rare item offers we base price on mid value of:
User Image
User Image
User Image
Besides our art auction we also have a "special" auction coming your way.
50% of gold generated from this auction will be used to help fund my
1K letter shop. So what is in this auction -- well various things -- from
personal items, services and even your own gaian dream date. So make
sure to check what kind of auction we have for you.


FEATURED AUCTION:
User Image
User Image
User Image
-Misled Sarah- is participating in our special auction to help
raise fund for my 1K Letter Shop. She is currently offering her precious
clown nose and emo glasses up for bids. 100% of gold generated from
this auction will be for the 1K Letter Shop. Winner will also get a cute
chibi art from sarah. Below are some of her samples:


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Thanks again Sarah!!!

User Image
User Image
"The emo nose has been with me since the beginning, in June 04.
Some say they hold my "exchanging powers" others just like to honk
them. For the right price, you can test those theories." - -Misled Sarah-



User Image

Clown Nose + Emo Glasses
User Image
Clown nose for those who like to *CLOWN* around
User Image
Distinctly shaped glasses.


End Date: May 20, 2006 ended
HB: 20K - Coinkydinks - winner!!!


User Image
For donation/rare item offers we base price on mid value of:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
I just decided to quest for my ultimate dream item ...no not the halo
but my very own panda hat. I know its gonna be a long quest, but again
nothing is impossible through hardwork.


User Image

current offer:

User Image + User Image + User Image + ART

User Image

User Image
User Image

Avatar arena is my latest new addiction in gaia (besides donating
and creating art). Somehow I'm often lucky to get good ratings with my
weekly entries, I figure I should combine 2 of my gaian addictions
together to benefit others.


AVATAR ARENA + DONATING = 10K GIVEAWAY


In this manner I could raise gold for my quest by creating art and still
raise gold for giveaway by joining arena.




:: RECENT AVATAR ARENA ENTRY ::

Anyway if you like this idea and feel like contributing, any rating
(you think I deserve) is very much appreciated.



:: currently on a break from arena ::


User Image
User Image
User Image

Make sure to visit our thread as often as possible, you never know when our
host [[_Devon_]] and his crew decide to pop in and conduct mini contest with
sealeds, gold and rares to giveaway!!!


Contest Host:

[[_Devon_]]


Crew:

Pluto_san
Eva Dramatica
Mettdenn
wolfwoodjones
~The Fanciful Unicorn~
icarus 2.0


User Image

Icarus 2.0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
NEW EVENT

I've decided to contribute in my own way to this letter thread.
From now on, I will be donating 1ooo gold to special Gaians that I see here.
There's no requirements, just be nice and fun and polite.
Anyone has the chance of getting a prize!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
So hang out here often and look out for Icky's Special K!


User Image

President of Aekea
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to President of Aekea letter giveaway!


I will be giving away letters to someone dedicated to posting in
this thread. Asking will not improve your chances.


User Image
User Image
User Image

I will randomly select a gaian worth donating 10K on a weekly basis.
There maybe times I wont be able to conduct a giveaway depending on
availability of funds. But I'm sure this would be a fun giveaway for all
of us to witness. So feel free to stay and wait for our weekly 10K giveaway.

Current Funds: 2k
Next Scheduled 10k Giveaway: tba



User Image

xWinglessAngelx

Thank you so much for the 10k donation giveaway; it really shocked me. I wouldnt even have consider myself deserving of it. I'm sort of speechless really. It would be a really big help towards my quest. You've really supported me in many ways; and I'm glad to have you as a wonderful friend. Thanks again for choosing me, I really dont know what to say.



Sassy Aux Fruits.

Testimony @
Woah! It's the first time I've ever written a testimony xD Well. I think you just gave me a heart attack plexi =3
THANK YOU!
Thank you for this really really kind and generous donation. But I'd also like to thank you for everything you do. The lexi's bonanza thread, the guild, this exchange center, for being such a cool person to talk with, and all those things that I love. I don't know if I deserve it, maybe I do, maybe I don't. Well. It's not the point here.
I don't really know what to say. I'm a bit speechless and very grateful and happy. You've done so much for me. One day, I'll find a way to reward (I don't know how to say this xD) you. Hmmm..
I wish I could express how thankful and happy I am.

Thank you again.





Sucker Train Blues
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. And I still don't know how to thank you. I really don't deserve it. You are a very cool person Lexi and everything you do, becomes cool.
I also want to thank you for how nice you are. It would be beyond fair to say that you are the nicest person on gaia. I still can't belive im getting this donation. Your supporting me more than any other person. Thanks for being a friend. Thanks for helping everyone. Thanks for being cool.

<3333333


User Image
User Image
User Image
T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild, is a place where you can win lots of
Donation,event,common and rare items. The owner of this guild
"T3h Oriental King" will always have lots of different competitions
going on where users can win gold and items just by posting,chatting or
bumping. Whatever you like to do it's here and you are more than
welcome to join.


User Image

User Image
Teh Guide - We dont agree with the inflated prices
but we believe a price guide should reflect what is happening in the
market at the moment the user checks it. Visit us for a more accurate
and updated price guide.


User Image

User Image
I.N.C: Informative.Network.Currency. A group of high quality Exchangists
were recruited to create this Price Guide. And because of this, our motto
stands as: "For Exchangers...By Exchangers!



User Image


User Image

Help us fight Market Manipulators that will also lead in
the prevention of artificial Inflation. Sign up today at W.A.M.M.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Visit WAMM guild for more information.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

My charity is no plain charity, we have the best events planned out
for gaia's finest citizens, nicest people to converse with plus of course
100 kikis to giveaway!!!


For more information feel free to visit my charity:

User Image


User Image
User Image
User Image
Love my shop, well spread the word and show your support.
Below are some banners donated to help advertise my shop:


Art Donated by Underground Airport:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/frwag][img]http://tinyurl.com/nvwoj[/img][/url]


User Image
User Image
User Image
Thanks to the following supporters of this thread:

].[ Stoic ].[
[ i s t h i a n ]
+__Purple.Gummy.Bears__+
*sonic
.o_Azn Ducky_o.
[.Ki.]
[[_Devon_]]
[-Immortal Prince-]
[jess]
[Van Helson]
~The Fanciful Unicorn~
AisuKisaki
Amunra
Amybear
Broken Dreams
brunq2
C h i c a
ClawxMetal
Dead Meat
Delerium
Depletion
Emo-The-Pirate
Eridu
Eva Dramatica
Eyria
Giveahug_Takeakiss
Gonbe
Hotaru234
Hyrulian Princess
Icarus 2.0
I-minh
Joksta
joy_katsumi
Kaltaka
Katherine_is_retarded04
Koriand'r
Ladon_Altair
Letolas Reloaded
Lord Mephisto
Luminmin
Mad Muleh
Magaly
MaiSake
mayoboys account thingy
Mesa the Wanderer
Mettdenn
Midori Alexandros
mischief_of_night
Momoka
Neko-sama
NeverPlayedB4
Nightwish16
Ninja~chan
Pantheria
pluto_san
Prodigy Bombay
Punno
Rocking_Dead_Man
She Killer
Shiletimis
ShotzeeTheClown
Shounen Batt
SmittyBoy
spooky_boo
Sucker Train Blues
Syrathos
Teh Spaz
Thee Rising Tide
theonetruedel
Under The Influence
Vaga Deathrose
Wasabi Joe
Werefox
WinterWolfGoddess
wolfwoodjones
x.Teh.Sh!z.x
xl Panda lx
xWinglessAngelx
Yhtnaf V.2
Zach Telmar
Zaerin Grey


- more to be added later - ^^


User Image
User Image
User Image


++ I just got tired of listing since it's never ending
but they are all in my ignore list (569+) ++


User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//