Welcome to Gaia! ::

People counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 2419 ]
Total Votes:[ 2419 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1305 1306 1307 > >> >>> »|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is an attempt at making a quest thread. I'm currently going after an alchemy item. I'm also going a few items in the clothing dept. In the meanwhile I will be occupying this thread and throwing contest when I can. I love computers, lynix is my favorite and I hope to eventually get my A++ certification. I enjoy skyrim and have a steam account. Please stay, chat, just don't pee on the carpet. =)

TigerStar's Questie!


Ello! Welcome to my little quest thread,
at the moment my quest listed is completed and I'm working on updating my front page for its one year aniversary. This thread is being used as a hangout, please feel free to join and chat.

I will keep track of the people that donated and list them in this thread. I thank all the donaters before hand. I know most gaians out there are on there own quests, but if a little gold can be thrown my way it would be greatly appreciated.



--Table Of Contents--
Questing Items
Donaters
Topics of Intrests
Regulars
Avy-art/Random Pics
Lists
Banners
Quest Links
Charity Links

Items Questing


Joker Hat-red/black: 112k/112k Completed 6/21/06

Demonic Pitchfork: 116k/116k Completed 9/23/06

Demonic Pendant: 48k Completed 7/16/06
User ImageDonatersUser Image


~~~The Outlaw Charity~~~Then and back again~~~ -- 5k User Image
DragonEnchantress -- Alice's Crimson Dress User Image

fluffyshanyn -- 13k Butterfly wings eek 4laugh User Image

The Ebenezer Foundation -- 1k User Image

Sage87 ----- 1k First donater! heart User Image

Half-Demon Kaoru -- 550 User Image
Gyng ---- 64k!! eek heart heart User Image

YenriStar -- 1.67k 4laugh User Image

[-Devils Charity-] -- 3k

DragonL0RD -- 100k eek eek heart heart
Topics Of Intrests


Yes, I can carry a conversation. Bumps are loved, but you can talk to me, I don't bite. I'm a fan of many things, anime and Harry Potter take up most of the space but try me, I'll reply to anything.. O.o

Animes
Cardcaptors
Chobits
DBZUser Image
Digimon
DragonDrive
Escaflowne
Gravitation
GundamWing
Lupin III
Outlaw Star
Pokemon
Sailor Moon
Yu-Gi-Oh
Zoids

Books
AnimorphsUser Image
Chronicles of Chrestomanci
Dark is Rising series
Eragon/Eldest
Green Mile
Harry Potter series
Macbeth
Oedipus Rex
Romeo & Juliet rolleyes
Shades Children
Swan Song
24 Hours


Music
AC/DCUser Image
Aerosmith
Backstreet Boys
Bon Jovi
Creed
Disturbed
Drowning Pool
Evanesence
Eminem
Korn
Linkin Park
Nickleback
Now CD's
System of a Down
Trapt
Regulars

User Image
DragonEnchantress


User Image
DragonLORD
aka: Garbage man

User Image
Gyng

User Image
fluffyshanyn
"Fluffy"

User Image

Saiten_Vitari
Knoka

User Image

Half-Demon Kaoru

User Image
BasraTrafalgar

User Image
.[ Whispered Screams ].

User Image

Jasmine4_1_06

User Image
SilverStream
Avi-art


User Image

Made by: fluffyshanyn

User Image

Made by: BasraTrafalgar

User Image

Made by: Knoka
Avy art from the Fluff. <3


Random Pics

Ceiling Trick

Cow...

XD


Memories
Lists


White List
Half-Demon Kaoru
Gyng
Basra
Whisp


Grey List


User ImageBlack ListUser Image

Eldri the Druid
For not leaving Fluff alone


heart Dedicated Pervs. heart
DragonL0RD
Fluffyshanyn
Banners


User Image

Made by: Half-Demon Kaoru, many glomps to her. 4laugh

[url=http://tinyurl.com/ph76z][img]http://tinyurl.com/lqqkc[/img][/url]


User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/ph76z][img]http://tinyurl.com/o5a8q[/img][/url]


User Image
Made by: The Fluff! 4laugh

[url=http://tinyurl.com/ph76z][img]http://tinyurl.com/qob57[/img][/url]
Quest Links



User Image

User Image

Links

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^Wanna pet? Come here.^

User Image

Charity Links

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//