Welcome to Gaia! ::


Eloquent Nerd

8,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Eloquent Nerd

8,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Also if anyone has a good list of which items came from the Wooden vs. Golden Trunks I would love to start separating them for people to know.

Here is a form for listing new items.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Thumbnail Link:[/b]
[b]Trunk Type:[/b] Golden/Wooden
[b]Picture of it in a house:[/b]


Any help would be appreciated.

Eloquent Nerd

8,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Confirmed from Golden Trunks
Nitemare Table
Girzzly Rug
Yellow Retro Phone


Confirmed from Wooden Trunks
Nitemare Sarcophagus
Nitemare Chair
Construction Barricade
Black Retro Phone
Starfeild Floor Tile
Bloody Hands Wall Tile
Oil Barrel
Checkerboard Floor Tile
Checkerboard Walll Tile
Marble Pedastal
Hologrid Wall Tile

Eloquent Nerd

8,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Suspected from Golden Trunk
Angelic Bed
Angelic Table
Angelic Chair
Panda Rug

Suspected from Wooden Trunk
Floor and Wall Tiles
Yellow and Red Phones

Eloquent Nerd

8,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Images from new items in the houses.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image

Eloquent Nerd

8,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • 50 Wins 150
If you have only one thing of information that is fine too.

I would really like some more screenshots of them in houses. You can link to the houses too and I will grab the pictures.

Agile Pants

From what I'm aware, there's a Bloody Hands Wall Tile and a Bloody Footprint one too..

2,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
I had Bloody footprint floor tile heart

Profitable Entrepreneur

4,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
If I had to guess, I would say the floor and wall tiles came from the wooden trunks since they seem more common.

Eloquent Nerd

8,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Loz.x
From what I'm aware, there's a Bloody Hands Wall Tile and a Bloody Footprint one too..


I edited the wall tile.

I would like a link to the Floor Tile picture before I post it as there.

Xarchias: Which trunk was it from?

Liberal Voter

Those are so awesome. I want a Manhole Cover. Then I could say that the reason there's no bathroom in my house is because it's in the basement which is reached through the manhole. rofl
I figured them all out, I think. (This list was not acquired through hacking as such, but rather with a Firefox extension - nevertheless, as you can probably tell, this is a mule of my real account. ninja )

Anyway, here's the list- unfortunately I don't know which items come from the Golden or Wooden Trunks:
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/4d6efba51ab0.png[/img] Angelic Bed - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=54102f4cc06fca7b90a2bbfaec3ceea2]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/7a718b2b1ab5.png[/img] Angelic Table - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=16088865346296ac40a2752ca7422584]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/507c49fa1ad1.png[/img] Angelic Chair - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=2a12d6366bf04820c4da0c5ce3f1fc2c]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/3abecab41ab7.png[/img] Nitemare Sarcophagus - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=9dc4f92a48dcb6bff544f1612cb67149]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/7dee3041ab6.png[/img] Nitemare Table - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=8dfa5bbb8e1794a328433bc7d346f6e5]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/2aab987d1ab8.png[/img] Nitemare Chair - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=2d9e28edb89e93a201764d56e8409607]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/17cbb1cd1ab9.png[/img] Roman Pedestal - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=908cc8542322e22142a1e34f6a298c84]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/506bcb1d1aba.png[/img] Rustic Pedestal - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=985745af0520a9c47822ca3054737a13]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/6d0be2ad1abb.png[/img] Marble Pedestal - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=ba8e52339c460d81de29bfac161272cb]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/20d4c1431abc.png[/img] Grizzly Bear Rug - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=6a57d2cd934c6573f23f22c4ff76a9ea]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/6774bb931abf.png[/img] Panda Rug - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=865e4e6c4a54204ad606b04a0cf79dc4]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/20c343a61acf.png[/img] Chalk Outline - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=a0778e198f5d5304283e581540c5e01c]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/700ed2151ab1.png[/img] Explosive Barrel - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=949337e006bff6ed36ffff0b3b4e6e09]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/3dd1f1fb1ab2.png[/img] Toxic Barrel - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=2f31c3788af22a4c662471c0f084d0b9]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/b1d84b1ab3.png[/img] Oil Barrel - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=3be98599f26a0aaee590616751f623e3]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/4711a29b1ab4.png[/img] Construction Barricades - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=93a43654c2088cd6033006060c1e61db]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/6d1c604a1ad0.png[/img] Manhole Cover - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=d7c170165d7b37b5b0d035e53ca1ef60]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/1adbd3bc1ac0.png[/img] Pink Gator Kiddie Pool - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=1eaffaf61b00d76739a521f0a5a6e785]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/27bbfa0c1ac1.png[/img] Man Eating Plant - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=d06468b4a056d4e66d064f4414d72170]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/1e08b4281ac2.png[/img] Retro TV - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=08533ac3647d120050d810dd7aa204fd]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/23689d981ac3.png[/img] Black Retro TV - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=c37c4488a35d265b31f29fe85c88c52f]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/64c8e7481ac4.png[/img] Red Alarm Phone - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=375ea0669e6f537de352ad5ba402a3a2]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/59a8cef81ac5.png[/img] Black Retro Phone - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=191c79e41396b26ab65faf116058326e]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/1477ed181ac6.png[/img] Yellow Retro Phone - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=b2fcf9a2afbab42719d36fb6abb6ec8e]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/1db4e8f31abd.png[/img] Holo-grid Wall Tile - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=b8eb640c850346d115a34eea2ab0ff0b]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/5a1492231abe.png[/img] Holo-grid Floor Tile - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=e5039e9a709fcad1eb63751836ad9448]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/2917c4a81ac7.png[/img] Starfield Wall Tile - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=19e91e1b6bf4d7b6cb36d7ba48aa49fd]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/6eb7be781ac8.png[/img] Starfield Floor Tile - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=cdd7384ff46c014b97b27d96d11062cc]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/53d797c81ac9.png[/img] Bloody Hands Wall Tile - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=45357a1f9a7e18b486e9f647fb129504]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/2e78ffe71aca.png[/img] Bloody Footprints Floor Tile - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=eaa3e590f06995d61da39ae14546cf06]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/1318d6571acb.png[/img] Checkerboard Wall Tile - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=1c026648073cf3eda7a83a3b6569e946]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/676339761acc.png[/img] Checkerboard Floor Tile - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=570cc7710922947a25e67fa13a88085f]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/5a0310c61acd.png[/img] KiKi Kitty Wall Tile - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=2d21a1604866bb648f1682fb6d3c29cb]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]
[img]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/1da36a161ace.png[/img] Grunny Wall Tile - [color=blue][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=wishlist.ShowItem&item=336a2715fb5f086d4fbcf54709596e47]Add to Wishlist[/url][/color]

I think this is all of them, but if more turn up later... well, we'll see. Hope it helps... smile
Wheee. These items are so neat

Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
The Checkerboard Floor Tile would look awesome in my house, but there's no way i'll buy it at the price it is in the MP. xp

Eloquent Nerd

8,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Joshua_Shipstone
I figured them all out, I think. (This list was not acquired through hacking as such, but rather with a Firefox extension - nevertheless, as you can probably tell, this is a mule of my real account. ninja )

I think this is all of them, but if more turn up later... well, we'll see. Hope it helps... smile


Thanks Joshua_Shipstone

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//