Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can I do it?

*laughs out loud* Good luck, buddy. 0.25 25.0% [ 7 ]
*smiles* Keep peristing and you will 0.75 75.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 > >>

User Image
Version 1.0 : An Angelic Quest




Currently Questing For:


Angelic Scarf

User Image
600k



Mini Angel Wings
User Image
7mil

gonk




~~~



Status:


5000/600,000


*updated every 1000g*



~~~


MISC:







idea Important News idea



Events


02/09/2006 - Thread Opened! cool
02/09/2006 - First Donation! Thank You! heart
02/10/2006 - F.B.I.'s Lingerie Became My Official Bumper! blaugh
02/26/2006 - Snazzied up the thread a little bit wink
07/09/2007 - Woah! Came back from that crazy adventure called life without internet.


~~

Donators


Juneatha - Blue Snowbored Pants eek heart heart
Roseumie - Header Banner AND 700g! blaugh heart heart heart



Bumpers

F.B.I.'s Lingerie
Roseumie
Kotoro
Blueflame666
Satan's Palm Pilot









exclaim Links exclaim


Please take a look at all these fine establishements!


Juneathas Angelic Scarf Quest

Roseumie`s Smexiness Charity

Kotoro`s Quest

Piggy`s Quest for Pixels

Meet FBI at Club ShadowScorn

Visit My Twin`s Quest Thread! (it may look familiar...)


biggrin Thank you!





exclaim I Love Avatar Art exclaim


Thank you all so much for drawing me art biggrin



User Image


Please draw me art? 3nodding

Bump
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bump


Good luck to you. Afraid I have squat so all I can do is bump tohugh, sorry..
User Image
Donations are not at all mandatory. biggrin Thank you for the encouragement!
Bump
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bump


Sure. And hope you have more luck with donations/assistance than I ever did. ^_^
I like your bump though. It says Sake in kanji, right? or just a random kanji?
User Image
Yes, the kanji says sake smile Thank you for bumping!!
Bump
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bump

No problem, though you make me thirsty crying
I need to get to the train station and go the 2 hrs or so to buy sake now...
Gah..it's only like 3:15 am though...
*ponders*
User Image
Sake at 3:15am? xD Maybe save it for later this evening? sweatdrop Call me old fashioned, drinking in the am seems abnormal to me. Just a little. I dunno...
Bump
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bump

To me, morning and evening are the same XD
I'm online from like 11PM until 3-5AM daily.
...or nightly..Whatever. ^^;
And I don't drink often. I have bought sake once, but it was a gift for a couple friends getting married so I never actually drank any yet. I've had blackberry brandy though, and it's good, albeit I don't drink often, and not in the morning cause then I gotta drive, and you know how that gets I'm sure.

Whoot! I'm on a list O.o;
That's new. *glompage*
User Image
biggrin YES! You are definitely on my list! You are my very first bumper!

I don't drink much either. Only on special occasions.
Bump
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bump

Whoot! X3
I think I may lurk here more often...hm...
Yes, I'm going to break my thing about not subbing to Quests and become your official bumper!
Just cause I like you. whee
*digs an alcove in a cliff near his thread and makes small dwelling* X)
User Image
lol! blaugh Thank you very much FBI! That really means a lot that you would stick around here with silly ol me. biggrin
Bump
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bump

Nonesense! Besides, it's not like I have a life--I mean, uh... ninja
I have three kids, a cow, and a scapegoat. But I can always make room for sake. heart
User Image
lol!!! Thanks!!! blaugh That really did make me laugh out loud. I think I scared my bunny. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//