Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

<3

<333 1 100.0% [ 441 ]
Total Votes:[ 441 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 490 491 492 > >> >>> »|

<3


User Image
^<333^
A gift from Onyxia!
She is amazing. ;D


Hello. =]
Name's bella.
This is my quest thread. :3

My current quest:

angelic scarf!
i know that's ridiculous, but what have i got to lose? :'D



Basically!
This is my thread
where I can bump & talk with friends.
You're welcome to join us. :3
We don't bite. <3


Map!
Because we all like to know where we're going. ;D
Post 1. You're here. <3
Post 2. My gold; about me; donators; quest history. <3
Post 3. Links for various things. <3
Post 4. Future quests. <3

User Image
Amazing art by Roseanne! <3
My gold:
383,100
-----
:3


About me! =D
User Image
Art from Eggnogstick! <3 ;D
I'm 20 =]
almost a junior in college
biology major. :3
i don't drive =x
i love being with my family & friends
and outside. nature is where it's at!
i like wearing chest waders, going herping, and checking sherman traps. : )
^if you have any questions about the above statement feel free to ask!<3
my name, shockingly, has nothing to do with twilight.


Donators for this quest?
Black_Rose10- 10 brown bass and 250 tickets!<333



Donators for my previous quests:
Pink.Crazy--100 gold :3
Cute Ninja- 3,000 gold =o <333
The Destiny Charity- 500 gold =]<3
Dark Dreams Charity- 500 gold ;D
Bump and Donation Charity- 1,000 gold x3
Dreamcatchers Charity- 500 gold =}
The Butterfly Reverie Charity- 1,500 =o <3!
greentaco- 8,000 gold <3333 THANKYOU.
Layla-San- Salsa Ruffled Top! <333
MonJilley- 500 gold! :3
QueenCrystal- 4,000 gold!! <33
Sira_Black- 500 gold :3!
PsychoTwinkie- 500 gold! ;D <3
o..TheLustofMissMurder..o- 1,000 gold! x3' <3
Neon~Ninja- 70 gold! <3 (donated so I could go to bed. xD <333)
chels scented- 1,000 gold! ;D <3
Chaotic HatsuHaru- 200 gold, Blue Candy Striped Stockings, and Blue Forbidden Skirt! x3~ <3
serenemercury- 2,000 gold! :3!! <3
Indigo Oblivion- she donated a May sealed after that lotto my 'friend' scammed set me back 15k. <333
she's a super cool person. ;O <3
Zomb!e Jesus- 4,000 gold! :] <333

Thank you to all my donators!! <333

Quest history, stuff.
March 6, 2006- quest for a bao finished! =D
March 13, 2006- quest to pay back greentaco finished! :3
March 19, 2006- quest to pay back charities finished! <3
April 3, 2006- quest for new avatar (minus scarf) finished! =]
May 27, 2007- realized that Angelic Scarf will never happen considering how often I'm able to get online. x] new quest.
June 30, 2007- Zomb!e Jesus donated the last of the gold I needed for my bone helm! :3 <33
May 27, 2010- I begin my first serious quest in three years! angelic scarf here I come!
Links & Such! <3

Other Quest Threads! <3
These are very nice people,
and I'd be happy if you also bumped
or donated in their threads. =]
ChibiSkittles quest. :3
Teh Reggies quest. :3
Bloody~vampiressas Quest. :3
Goofy_Goober87s Quest. :3
User Image
Onyxia's quest. :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cactusy's quest. :3 Please read!

Quests for the future include:
(In no particular order. ;D)


-The Mole
-Wind Security Blanket
-Chyaku Norisu Scarf


Also, some commons and a couple secret quests. :3 ninja


User Image
^From The Terrible Trivium! <333^
Do not steal. D:<
La dee da.

Mrs Nitroglicerina's Significant Otter

Bump <3 Good luck ^^
That's a really nice gesture. I wish you luck getting something nice for your friend!

I, myself, have a friend like that on here. So I know where you're coming from.
KittyT
Bump <3 Good luck ^^

Thank you! :3
MurderThing
That's a really nice gesture. I wish you luck getting something nice for your friend!

I, myself, have a friend like that on here. So I know where you're coming from.

Thanks! =D

Its good havin friends like that. 8]
Haha. The title looks like I mean I'm questing to make a friend.

Heh. :3
Bah bahbah, bah Barbara Ann.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//