Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter!

+1 1 100.0% [ 150 ]
Total Votes:[ 150 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 > >>

User Image


User Image
By helping me with my quest for Horns of The Demon


Index

Introduction - You're here!
Quest Information -post 2
Donators Info - post 3
Link Me - post 4
Bumpers Info - post 5
Ticket holders - post 6
White List/ Black List - post 7
Other - post 8
Links - post 9
eek 150k? Dream on! While that actually is all I need to get my horns... details follow

User Image
46k/150k
Updated every 5k.


EDIT: I can go on a waitlist for the horns! So now all I have to do is raise 150k in pure.

EDIT: Unfortuanatly, I can't get my horns from the RBG right now. So save for a full pair?

Well I've been on gaia for about a year and a half now, and as far as I can remember I've never had a big quest like this. So.....voila! Here it is. Because you just aint Evil until you have horns!

Alright so Horns of The Demon are Pretty Gosh Darned pricy. Because of inflation, I've decided to put the item on layaway with The RBG <-This is something I would reccomend to others who are questing too!

I plan on making my gold by posting, bumping, poll whoring, selling off all my game items, trading and selling, and most of all donations!!
~ heart The Most Lovable People EVER heart ~

-Because it just wouldn't be possible without them


Note: I just want to thank those awesome people who were helping me give gifts to my donators. While I'm still considering it (my enternal love has lost market value....) it's not guaranteed)

Donators
Black Circe -Quest Art heart
Mr. Quackers -23,000g heart heart heart <- Worship her
^ I love you with the firy passion of a thousand burning suns about to go supernova....mmmk?
LittleAngel13 -100g heart
Most Awfully Bad -200g heart
The Black Lace Charity -100g heart
Angel's Badass Charity-250g + Heart-shaped box of Chocolates heart
Raven of Sarrow -Quest Art heart
Machitis -3,200g heart heart
Jonaskill - 208g + Noir Criss Cross Swim top heart
heart Link-Me heart


I love art, and I would greatly appreciate it if you would *ahem* make some for me? Quest or otherwise.

And of course, I'm open to link-exchanges: You link me I'll link you!


User Image


[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11981521&][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/live_evil/horny2.jpg[/img][/url]


User Image


[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11981521&][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/live_evil/q1.jpg[/img][/url]


User Image


[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11981521&][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/live_evil/siggie2.jpg[/img][/url]


User Image


[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11981521&][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/live_evil/trickyvixen.gif[/img][/url]
heart Bumpers heart

-Pretty gosh darned high up there on the <3 list


I'm thinking about re-working this. One possible idea is to start giving tickets to regular bumpers and donators. I plan on raffling off the prize as before (which probably won't increase in value). As of now, that means Jonaskill would be the winner (duh).

Don't worry I haven't forgotten about my bumpers!

For every 50 'bump points' you get a ticket to win the mystery prize. The mystery prize will start at a value of 5k and go up 1k in value for every 100 pages.

User Image
Current prize value = 5k


Bumper Points:
'Bump' Posts =1 point
Conversation post=5 points

Why are conversation posts worth more? Because I want you guys to talk thats why! I say what counts as a conversation post.

Finally, number your posts, and don't reset your post count when you get a ticket. Any cheaters will be punished!!!

An example of how to number your posts:

B=3 C=2

Where B=number of bump posts, and C=number of conversation posts. If a post isn't numbered then it doesn't count!

Link Points

And I've decided to give 25 points for linking me in your sig/journal/thread. To get these points, the link must be consistently there, working, etc. These points are given at my own discretion.

Current linkers: (pm me to get on list)

Jonaskill
heart Ticket Holders heart


Jonaskill - 5 heart heart <-top bumper!
~The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly~


Good
-People who have been a huge help to me in the thread

Bad
-You've been warned

Ugly
-Never return

Markymarc -For sending incredibly innapropriate pms -clearly did not read the first page
heart Other heart


First of all I'd like to give a :HUGE: thank-you to Mr. Quackers, and Black_Circe who have agreed to help me (it's some of their art you're getting) on this quest. You guys rock my socks - big time.

More forthcoming.
~Links~


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
^The amazing sign shop run by Mr. Quackers. Makes those "Anti-Drug" Signs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
^A pretty awesome hang-out thread, if I do say so myself

Friend's Quest's

User Image

User Image
^Te he....I made that banner

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
^An excellent way to get some gold if you're on a quest

RAVEN OF SARROW'S SHOP
^Made me art!!! Is uber nice. Feel free to pm him if you're looking for something!
Selling



Any game/town/ticket stuff I have lying around in my inventory. Feel free to pm me if there's something you're looking for
[Reserved]
IT'S OPEN!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//