Welcome to Gaia! ::

A new Poll for you

and a new 10g 1 100.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Welcome



Hi. I'm Rainbeau. I've been a proud Gaia member since Aug. 2004. I decided to do this little Lotto cause it sounded like fun and I decided to tack on an Avi contest because I love to see what kind of outfits people can come up with. I hope to do more contests in the future. This is all in the name of fun so please come in talk, bump, enter the contests, what ever sounds like fun to you. xd


Navigation:
1. Welcome (you are here)
2. Rules
3. Lotto info
4. Tickets
5. Avi Contest info
6. Contestants
7. Bump/Donation info
8. Links
9. Blackist
Rules


1. Follow all Gaia To's

2. No Begging, Cybering or Flaming of any kind.
Result of this will not only get you blacklisted but will also get entries in the Lotto and or Avi Contest revoked and NO REFUNDS will be given. Serious offenses will be reported.

3. Do not advertise any Quests, Guilds, Charity or any other Lotto/Contest without permission. I will be extremely happy to put a Link/Banner up for you. Just PM me

4. No refunds will be given for change of mind. Refunds will only be given if for some strange twist of fate occurs and I cannot continue the Lotto or Avi Contests.
Lotto


Info:

1. You man buy as many tickets as you like. But please be honest and do not enter multiple mules.
2. When sending trade lable it For Lotto or something with Lotto in it so that I know what the money is for.
3. No, you cannot request what ticket number you get. Tickets will be sold in order to cut back on confusion.
4. Winners will be pickedwww.randomizer.org
5. There wil not be multiple prizes given. By this I mean that if I draw your ticket number for 1st place then draw it again for 2nd or 3rd you will not will win both places. I will draw agian so that I get 3 seperate winners. This way everyone has a fair shot at a prize.


# of tickets to be sold: 5,000
Price of tickets: 50g each

1st place wins 100k
2nd place wins 50k
3rd place wins 25k



If the person who buys the most tickets does not have one of their tickets drawn then they will get a special big spender prize awarded to them. This could be gold or an item.
Tickets

Ticket #--------------Owner
1-20--------------- C_ute_but_e_vil
21-24---------------Lady Taboo
25-34---------------Cyniclee
35---------------------Remuk
36-37---------------Itsuka Kun
38-87--------------- Taffe
Avi Contest


Info:
1. When you send the trade for the entry fee please lable it For Avi Contest or something with Avi contest in it so that I know what the money is for.
2. After you send the trade post to that I can get a picture of your avi for the contest.
3. Please be fair and do not enter multiple mules into the contest
4. You may change your avi's appearance as many times as you like before judging. Just post then PM me and let me know that you want to change your entrie look and what page you posted on.
5. Once I get the last contestant you can not change your look

Contestant slots: 10
Entry Fee: 200g

1st place wins 10k
2nd place wins 5k
3rd place wins 2.5k



Judging
1. Will begin after I get the 10th contestant. There will be a notice put up.
2. Anyone can vote for the winner. So get your friends to vote. All that I ask is that anyone wanting to vote posts twice in the thread then PM me their vote. It's not a lot to ask so the vote will not count if ther are not 2 posts by the voter.
3. One vote per person duh! So I will allow you to vote with your mules, ask your friends to vote for you, or even pay peple to vote for you (just kidding xd ) Just make sure they post for their vote to count. The day after voting stops the winner will be announced and prizes will be awarded



I would like to hold multiple Avi contests while the lotto is going on. You may enter as many as you like but I will ask that if you happen to win 1st place in back to back contests that you sit out the third to give someone else a chance to win.
Contestants



1. User Image

2. User Image

3. User Image

4. User Image

5. User Image

6. User Image

7. User Image
Bumps and Donations



Bumps
As of right now ther eis not going to be a bump contest. Maybe in the future though. However, random prizes will be given out as thank yous for bumps.

Donations
Anyone who would like to donate gold, items, or art to the contests will be loved! heart Not to mentioned greatly apprieciated. All donations will be put in the pool of prizes for the winners or given as thank yous to bumpers. I will not keep any donations. (unless of course it's specified that it is for me xd ie, banners or something like that)
Links


User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11975355] [img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a211/green7rain/lottoavi.jpg[/img][/url]


User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11975355]
[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a211/green7rain/Animate.gif[/img][/url]


Razzare Lotto


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.



User Image
Blacklist



Please don't make me put anyone here! cry
We are open!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//