Welcome to Gaia! ::

(T or F) No word in the English language rhymes with "month".

True 0.5327868852459 53.3% [ 65 ]
False 0.4672131147541 46.7% [ 57 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 64 65 66 > >>

Wheezing Smoker

CANCELLED.
Trying to leave Gaia & stuff.
Giving-away stuff.
Giving stuff to friends&stuff
Stuff Stuff.
==============================================

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Yeah, I know my quest thread isn't big. c.c
I'm more into chatting then bumping. So I am posting a lot, but mostly discussion forums. ^_^;



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to upgrade my OMG because I barely wear it. =[
Plus having the DT would be EFFIN' AWSOME!
I've always wanted a DT but kept whining about the price.
Well, now is worth almost 4 mil. D:
Gawd iz tellin' me to get off my azz & get my DT!!
GOAL :: Get the DT by my B-Day (03/21) Screw that. rolleyes lol


.stuff.
7th Sin = `deja vu

Join Date:: 4.14.04
Loves:: Poms/Chocolate/Boys/FunnehStuff/&You
Hates ::Racisim/Veggies/Idiots/Bugs/&SmellyFeet

past completed quests
Angelic Scarf
Nitemare Scarf
OMG
Golden Laurels
Kiki Kitty

[
tableOFcontents]
1| You.Are.Here
2| Quest Progress (donators&bumpers)
3| Links In&Out


[
Updates]
12:03AM March 07, 2006 :: changed my name from Deh JaVu to `deja vu .
3:10pM February 28, 2006 :: YAY, update. Getting busy in the RL, this will put a hurtin' on my questy. I'll probably play the slot more than bump.
1:20AM January 30, 2006 :: I got a Pink giftbox, the first in almost a year! D: It had a NM HB in it! <33
--:--PM January 28, 2006 :: I got a blue giftbox and a Ballin Blue headgear was in it. D:
2:08AM January 18, 2006 :: bought cheap quest outfit. T____T
1:24AM January 18, 2006 :: Completed Quest thread in exchange forum.

Wheezing Smoker

User Image



1400k/User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[
START]-----100k-----500k-----1mil-----1.5mil|-----2mil-----2.5mil-----3mil-----3.5mil-----[END]


Donators
<3333333333333333333333333
x Reine Mauvaise De Pirate (2oog)
x Lady_Blazerine (2oog)
x Dancing Banana (1oog)
x Leonal (1ooog)
x x i a n g (1ooog)
x l+_+l (1ooog+1ooog+1ooog+15oo+45oo+2ooog) heart
x G0ldenstar (45oog)
x Nikichik (15oog) <3
x jessyta (45oog) <3
x chemfire (1oog)
x The Bunny (1ooog&SingleBouquetsof=>Blue&PinkDaffodils,Blue&PurpleDaisy,PinkCarnation&Sunflowers)
x Aarchy (1ooog)
x Isaviel Snape (sealed envelope&2ooog+5ooog&laptop) <3333 (Pfft, pretty damn sure she'll get the kiki)
x Admiral Delaz (15oog)
x Final Act (1ooog)
x Fuyu No Yume (1ooog) (add to siggy)
Thank you for your donations!!!1!1! 4laugh
HIGHEST DONATER :: Gets a Kiki Kitty Plushie. This is NOT A CONTEST (I'm not trying to get a donation equal to the value of the kiki or something like that), just a gift to the highest donator.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BUMPERS

*lenxivy*l+_+l*
heart Thanks for bumping!! heart

Wheezing Smoker

User Image




_________________________________________Quests
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Charities_______________________________________
none

___________________________________________Misc.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Link Me? o.o
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://urlcut.com/1bmbm][img]http://urlcut.com/1bmbl[/img][/url]

Wheezing Smoker

Wheezing Smoker

Wheezing Smoker

Time to start bumping.
D:
bump
heart
If someone donates the 18k I need to get my guild I can donate 3k?
User Image
* dances *

Wheezing Smoker

thanks for the bump
^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//