Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is it wrong to dream?

No! 0.47863247863248 47.9% [ 56 ]
Yes! 0.068376068376068 6.8% [ 8 ]
No, only because you give me poll gold though. 0.45299145299145 45.3% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 117 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 115 116 117 > >> >>> »|

Welcome to Davkis' Dream Quest.

I will be doing all my questing in this thread.. Whether its a believable goal.. or if I must be dreamin'.. It'll be here. Thank you for your time reading, and thank you even more so if you post or donate to my quest.. I appreciate each and every little thing of help I can get. I apologize for not having an extravagant little opener here, but I am graphically challenged, as well as a poor theme designer, so I just thought it would look better without my crap attempts at making a banner and divisions.

A Table of Contents


.O.n.e. - Introduction
- Just incase you didn't know, you are HERE -
~This is where everything is .. introduced.~

.T.w.o. - My Quest
- This is where I will be posting everything that -
~I will be questing for, see, not all that hard.~

.T.h.r.e.e. - Donators
- This is where I will list all the extremely -
~awesome people that donate to me.~

.F.o.u.r. - Bumpers
- This is where I will list all those cool -
~bumpers of my thread, got it?~

.F.i.v.e. - Other Questers
- This is where I list all those other -
~awesome people's quests~

.S.i.x. - Updates
- This is where I put updates on my -
~quest, big or small they are here~

.S.e.v.e.n. - What's a Dedicated Post?
- This is where I dedicate a post to a friend -
~or group of people. Just for fun~

.E.i.g.h.t. - Side Quest
- This is a bunch of items that I want, but won't -
~be questing for until I finish my main~

T.w.o. -- My Quest

-- C.urrently Q.uesting F.or (CQF) --


-- U.pcoming Q.uests (UQ) --

~ OMG ~ User Image
Current Total --
Completed On --

~ Devil Tail ~User Image
Current Total --
Completed On --

~ Mini Nitemare Wings ~User Image
Current Total --
Completed On --

~ Nitemare Scarf ~ User Image
Current Total --
Completed On -- ??/??/??

-- P.ast Q.uested I.tems (PQI) --

~ Romani Glasses ~ User Image
Current Total -- Bought
Completed On -- 12/30/2005

~ Chyaku Norisu Scarf ~ User Image
Current Total -- Bought
Completed On -- 2/23/2006

~ Dark Halo ~ User Image
Current Total -- Bought
Completed On -- 6/28/2006

T.h.r.e.e. -- Donators

-- Mini-Donators --

-- Donators --
Caerix Lycanal - 1,300g
Dragon Taterashi - 1,000g
Deazy - 1,000g
Naminske -- 1,700g


-- Mega-Donators --





Please do not bug these people for bumps or donations,
if they want to assist your quest, they will do so on their
own time, when they find it.
F.o.u.r. -- Bumpers

-- One - Time Posters --
br0k3n_cr4y0n5
Deestra
Ki Dark
Bloody Sukhoi
Silent_Angel305
Zelda-628
CelestialCupcake
neverletmego
Deazy
Ryan Daniels
Inner-tak
]-[Sephiroth]-[
PrincessBecka
the_squirrel_momo
~Deaths_Awaking~
Saleen Shinoda
Dr. Needle
katori kenshin
Wild_Tiger_Cub
aijou.kousei
Taco Pudding

-- Regulars --
Black~Poison
Naminske
Anzu22

-- Dedicated Posters --
Silvahra
Dragon Taterashi
Raven of Doom


Please do not bug these people for bumps or donations,
if they want to assist your quest, they will do so on their
own time, when they find it.
S.i.x. -- Updates


exclaim 12.30.05 -- The Day of Opening!
exclaim 12.30.05 -- Bought Romani Glasses!
exclaim 12.30.05 -- First Dedicated Post, Page 9.
exclaim 12.31.05 -- Pink Link!
exclaim 12.31.05 -- Second Dedicated Post, Page 28.
exclaim 1.1.06 -- Happy New Year.
exclaim 1.2.06 -- Trunk! (Nitemare Boots)
exclaim 1.7.06 -- Third Dedicated Post, Page 65.
exclaim 1.24.06 -- Invested in an Sword of Aegis.
exclaim 6.28.06 -- Bought Dark Halo!

S.e.v.e.n. -- What is a Dedicated Post?


A dedicated post is just what it sounds like. Its just a way to be different, to tell you about a relationship that I have with a friend, instead of a bland thing of bumps. So, I thought I'd start something new. So, every now and then, when I'm tired of posting "Bump"... I will post something about one of my friends, and you can find out where they are on the updates post. Perhaps you'll even find yourself a new friend in one of them, eh?
E.i.g.h.t. -- Side Quests


These are things that I'm interesting in collecting, but won't have the time or money to put to them for some time.. So, I'll put them here, so I can remember which things I'm interested in nabbing, or incase anyone wants to help, of course. Heh.


Black Musketeer Top
Jack Uniform Cap
Jack Uniform Coat
Jack Uniform Gloves
Jack Uniform Pants
Jack Uniform Shoes
Steel Gunner Top
Coal Gunner Hat
Lawl and Order White Uniform Top
Lawl and Order White Officers Cap
Lawl and Order White Pants
Gloom SLIK Shirt
Open for posting.
Bump. Thanks for the bump, Broken Crayons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//