Welcome to Gaia! ::


Either donate or RP with meh.
D;
Post your Rp charcters bio or picture AND bio befor you begin pweese.
>:l
Yeah Im bored out of my nut shell.
;D
((Post your bio or be eaten by the Rp godess.
If you dont you dont get to Rp.))
;p
i really do not rp, but i can donate and talk???
Whoo!!
Name: Luna.
Age: 15
Occupation: The Rp godess of this thread also a summoner.
How she looks: Left eye is blue, right eye is red. Light red hair going into white at the bottem. Has black raven wings, long sharp claws, & wolf fangs.
What shes wearing: Black dress flowing into light blue at the bottem.
The arms of the dress flow further than her arms legenth and are a dark red. No shoes or socks.
Weapon of choice: A staff with a cresent moon on top that glows gold.

((Pringlesss: Dont donate your my friend, you can talk anyway.
<3))
okay ^^
name:Soson mezukie
age:human::16 demon:: 150
bio:she is a lonly girl that wants to be loved, she always gets her way.she goes to school like any t=normal girl, but then at night she hunts they evil deomns.her hair is blue and so is her eyes.
pic:User Image
what is Rp?
litechick08
what is Rp?
Role play.
LunaFeather
Whoo!!
Name: Luna.
Age: 15
Occupation: The Rp godess of this thread also a summoner.
How she looks: Left eye is blue, right eye is red. Light red hair going into white at the bottem. Has black raven wings, long sharp claws, & wolf fangs.
What shes wearing: Black dress flowing into light blue at the bottem.
The arms of the dress flow further than her arms legenth and are a dark red. No shoes or socks.
Weapon of choice: A staff with a cresent moon on top that glows gold.

((Pringlesss: Dont donate your my friend, you can talk anyway.
<3))

your person sounds howt ^^ hehe wish you had a pic
*Summons a ball of light to help her see in the dark.*
...
I see nothing.
...
*Summons a wolf*
Wolf, tell me, is there anyone in the woods?
Wolf: Yes...
But I can tell where they are...

Me: I see...
*Flys up above the trees*
pringles_lover
LunaFeather
Whoo!!
Name: Luna.
Age: 15
Occupation: The Rp godess of this thread also a summoner.
How she looks: Left eye is blue, right eye is red. Light red hair going into white at the bottem. Has black raven wings, long sharp claws, & wolf fangs.
What shes wearing: Black dress flowing into light blue at the bottem.
The arms of the dress flow further than her arms legenth and are a dark red. No shoes or socks.
Weapon of choice: A staff with a cresent moon on top that glows gold.

((Pringlesss: Dont donate your my friend, you can talk anyway.
<3))

your person sounds howt ^^ hehe wish you had a pic
I made her from a mix of people.
((She does sound hot. xD))
LunaFeather
*Summons a ball of light to help her see in the dark.*
...
I see nothing.
...
*Summons a wolf*
Wolf, tell me, is there anyone in the woods?
Wolf: Yes...
But I can tell where they are...

Me: I see...
*Flys up above the trees*

User Image
~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*runs from the ground and jumps up and catches her cloud*
me: may i go
pringles_lover
LunaFeather
*Summons a ball of light to help her see in the dark.*
...
I see nothing.
...
*Summons a wolf*
Wolf, tell me, is there anyone in the woods?
Wolf: Yes...
But I can tell where they are...

Me: I see...
*Flys up above the trees*

User Image
~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*runs from the ground and jumps up and catches her cloud*
me: may i go
*Summons a dragon and has it grap you with its fangs by you collar.*
Whom might you be?
*Summons vines of encasing and de-summons the dragon as the vines wrap around you*
You seem to be hunting something?
LunaFeather
pringles_lover
LunaFeather
*Summons a ball of light to help her see in the dark.*
...
I see nothing.
...
*Summons a wolf*
Wolf, tell me, is there anyone in the woods?
Wolf: Yes...
But I can tell where they are...

Me: I see...
*Flys up above the trees*

User Image
~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*runs from the ground and jumps up and catches her cloud*
me: may i go
*Summons a dragon and has it grap you with its fangs by you collar.*
Whom might you be?
*Summons vines of encasing and de-summons the dragon as the vines wrap around you*
You seem to be hunting something?

*she trys to get free but fails*
me i'm Soson mezukie, and yes i'm hunting a evil demon that killed my brother.and might who you be?
pringles_lover
LunaFeather
pringles_lover
LunaFeather
*Summons a ball of light to help her see in the dark.*
...
I see nothing.
...
*Summons a wolf*
Wolf, tell me, is there anyone in the woods?
Wolf: Yes...
But I can tell where they are...

Me: I see...
*Flys up above the trees*

User Image
~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*runs from the ground and jumps up and catches her cloud*
me: may i go
*Summons a dragon and has it grap you with its fangs by you collar.*
Whom might you be?
*Summons vines of encasing and de-summons the dragon as the vines wrap around you*
You seem to be hunting something?

*she trys to get free but fails*
me i'm Soson mezukie, and yes i'm hunting a evil demon that killed my brother.and might who you be?
I am Luna, the elemental summoner.
Seems to be a good cause.
*De-summons the vines and summons another light orb to see*
Would you like my aid?
LunaFeather
pringles_lover
LunaFeather
pringles_lover
LunaFeather
*Summons a ball of light to help her see in the dark.*
...
I see nothing.
...
*Summons a wolf*
Wolf, tell me, is there anyone in the woods?
Wolf: Yes...
But I can tell where they are...

Me: I see...
*Flys up above the trees*

User Image
~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*runs from the ground and jumps up and catches her cloud*
me: may i go
*Summons a dragon and has it grap you with its fangs by you collar.*
Whom might you be?
*Summons vines of encasing and de-summons the dragon as the vines wrap around you*
You seem to be hunting something?

*she trys to get free but fails*
me i'm Soson mezukie, and yes i'm hunting a evil demon that killed my brother.and might who you be?
I am Luna, the elemental summoner.
Seems to be a good cause.
*De-summons the vines and summons another light orb to see*
Would you like my aid?

nice to meet you *jumps on her cloud* why, yes. yes i would. *she nods and truns in to her demon form*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//