Yukiko Gemini
(?)Community Member
- Posted: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 22:18:48 +0000

As of the new bank, donations of spare tickets are much loved!
The last stage of my quest is so close, and I hope to finish it before the end of may.
Ticket donators will get art!~
From cute chibis to waist-up watercolours ^^
Yuki's New Years Resolution Questy
My Gaian New years resolution is to have all these outfits complete by the end of Year 2006- sounds like a lot of time, making it pretty easy if I try hard, right?
Well, there's a catch. I would like to have each outfit complete with its month- for instance, I'd like to have Spring done by the end of March, Summer done by the end of August, Fall done by the end of November, and Winter done by New years eve~
I'm going to try and do this mostly on my own, but donations are muchly appreciated- got a couple of these items, and you don't want them any more? Much luff to you, if you donate them to the Season's treasure chest.
So much luff, in fact, that you will get Avi art from yours truly.~
Those that donate 100g or more get a cute little chibi drawing. 500g and up get a waist up portrait. 1000g get a full body inked portrait, either coloured or shaded at the discretion of the donater.
Oh, and if you donate one of the items on here- regardless of its worth, you get a waist up inked portrait, either coloured or shaded~ <3
I also want to link up with some charities, so if you have a charity and want to affiliate, please Pm me, ne? ^^
The Current Quest

Winter- 'You're so cool, you make ice look hot.'
Total Cost- 5,760g + fan
Progress- 9/10
This Season's Rare Item<s>:
Parisian Blue Fan <2o,ooo tickets- Market price : 5o,oooG>
Current Ticket Stock :
6,372 tickets
Gold Stock:
14,876
Other items Needed~
-Emo Glasses - X
-Blue Scot Hat - X
-Felicia's Gloves - X
-Ruby Forehead Jewel - X
-Smoke Glamrock Top - X
-Parisian Blue Fan -20,000 Tickets
-Striped Stockings - X
-Blue Ska Shoes - 1090g - Liam
-Blue PomPom Scarf - 1350g - Moira
-Blue Ribbon Skirt - 1320g - Moira


