Welcome to Gaia! ::

We are in Sweden, visiting me :). You gotta learn some swedish here ;)

I like red socks = Jag gillar röda strumpor 0.1067887109077 10.7% [ 140 ]
I Love you = jag älskar dig 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 207 ]
You are cute = Du är söt 0.07627765064836 7.6% [ 100 ]
******** off XD = Dra åt helvete (Just if you wanted to know XD) 0.21434019832189 21.4% [ 281 ]
I'm yelling at you in swedish = Jag skriker åt dig på svenska 0.1067887109077 10.7% [ 140 ]
You are my best friend = Du är min bästa vän 0.028985507246377 2.9% [ 38 ]
I miss you = Jag saknar dig 0.028985507246377 2.9% [ 38 ]
Hello world = hej världen 0.086193745232647 8.6% [ 113 ]
have a nice day = ha en bra dag 0.089244851258581 8.9% [ 117 ]
Merry Christmas = God jul 0.10450038138825 10.5% [ 137 ]
Total Votes:[ 1311 ]
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

Next stop:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11529996

Just passed:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11529897
.





Jouchi
I will follow you to the end of the world! >:] *whores the poll*


Thanx biggrin
I have a marshmallow in my head, can you see it bish?
Ho' I speak spanish... does it count? xP
Flumperdaflump!
I have a marshmallow in my head, can you see it bish?
FLUMP!
Jouchi.

I like ur avi. domokun
i know spanish D;

so teach me some swedish o_o i love new languages
Jouchi
Flumperdaflump!
eek
Saint Lucia

Ruthless Fairy

User Image Thou shalt kisseth asseth User Image
User Image
I wish I lived in Europe

*longing sigh*
Myoga_The_Flea
Jouchi.

I like ur avi. domokun


Thank you 4laugh yours looks pretty as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//