Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image

Name: Gabriel
Gender: Male
Guardian: Maltreatment
Type: Reaper

User Image

Name: Jullian
Gender: Male
Guardian: Maltreatment
Type: Human

This is the journal of Jullian, Gabriel and Maltreatment. Please to not post here without permission from Maltreatment herself.

Shee Garden
    Basa
    Dear Diary,
    It's been ages... It's been more than ages. This will be my last entry. They want me to come back to them. Gabriel has been growing phenomenally. I've been out of his life for.. woah, has it been a year already? They made me stay away.. and be distant. They told me it'd be best for Jullian and Gabe. They're always telling me what to do, and they never leave me alone. They're always talking all together.. so hard to understand. That's why I've been gone for so long.. they finally let me free-- long enough to write this entry. Maybe I won't even have enough time to even finish writing. With everything they have been telling me, i could write a book. ha.. It's also been hurting me..so much to the extent that I'd rather be dead. But that won't happen. Because they won't let it happen.

    They've already killed so many other people, but I feel somewhat more important then the rest. Nono. I am. I am more important. How could I not be? I'm... Basa. I've been watching Gabe though... and Jullian, too. It's strange... Gabe's still himself. A rebel.. but now that I've been gone... he has nothing to rebel against, other than the law and that won't do him any good at all. As for Jullian, he's also the same, though it doesn't look like he's grown at all.

    Maybe he needs more attention.. Gabe never seems to care so much. I've wanted to jump in, during some of the conversations I see them have... but I know I can't. They would have my head for sure. No matter how important I am to them... THE NERVE GABRIEL HAD, TO TAKE JULLIAN TO A CONCERT.

    My head hurts. I feel as if it's time for me to... depart. One last thing I've noticed.. Gabriel hasn't been with Aubry at all. I thought he cared for her so much... I honestly peeked in on his journals. Hey.. I'm a 'parent' right? Not exactly a good one, but that doesn't mean I don't try. I need to go..

    I've called a friend to watch them for me. She just got out of the "home" we lived in. Now she's back here, on gaia. She's a bit.. off centered. She thinks... she's a tele. She seems GABE material.. Jullian, I don't know about him. Her name's Malerie.. Mal for short. Even though she's left our old "home" we some how have.. a connection? Sometimes we can connect, I guess. There have been times where she knows what I'd been thinking. Likewise for her to me. I'm sure I'll still be able to keep an eye out on Jullian and Gabriel this way.. I hope all goes well.

    I think it's time now.. that I leave. It feels like it, oh boy it sure does feel like it. I hope they don't come after gabriel and jul-

About Gabriel::
    Basic Info.


N ame: Gabriel [Gay-bree-uhl]
Nickna m e: Gabe
A ge: Around 15-18
Ge nder: Male
T ype: Reaper. ;D
L ikes: Death, Aubry, fire, knives, drugs and smoking, money, music,
grotesque things, necrophilia, warmth, food, loud noises, intimidating
people, being arrogant, people who stand up to him, and etc..
Di s l ikes: Guns, charity, ignorance, people who act as if they're better
than him, Life, cold weather, birght colors, people with soft voices,
people afraid to voice their opinions, and etc..
Ha bits: Smoking, doing drugs, play with his chains, and spit at people.
Hobbies: Play/write music, smoke, sleeping around, reading.
S p e cial P o wer: Death.
S ta tus: Single.


Favorites.

M usic: Metal , Grunge, Techno, Electronica, Gothic, Death Metal.
F o od: Beef.
C o lors: Any shades of red.
A ni mal: Griffins/Dragons/Dogs.
Friends and Acquaintences
    Gabe
    -Au br y:; [+ + -]
    He's in love with her, more than anyone. Though he sleeps around, and has feelings for other people.. he's not too sure he'll ever be over Bree. He's tried to overcome his feelings for her, and he's almost accomplished it-- but right now, he's still head over heels for her, even if she can be a total pain in the a**, sometimes.

    -T ape:;[+/-]
    Tape is Aubry's little brother. Gabe hasn't exactly MET him.. really.. but he's said hello, and seen him around. He's at a neutral relationship with him right now.

    -R ina:;[-]
    Rina, rina, rina... Gabe hates her. They shared a kiss once. Smoked a joint together, too. He was still in love with Aubry at the time, but she wasn't around.. so he just went to the closest piece of meat he could find. She just so happened to be it.

    -Viez o na ir:;[+]
    Gabe hasn't seen him in ages.. but they were pretty good friends when Viez was a baby, and Gabe a teen. They had a little hideout-- but Gabe only remembers little things of his childhood. Viez only being one of them.

    -Ju l lian:;[+/-]
    Jullian is like Gabe's brother. 'Sept they're not blood related. They hang out rarely, but Gabe is in charge of him. Though he never seemed to care about him, after Basa left, he still sticks around with him.

    -Ba s a:;[- - -]
    Basa was Gabe's previous owner. [Me, still.] He hated her from almost the beginning. She tried hard to take care of him, but she never seemed to succeed. She was crazy. Gabe called her a nutjob. She left about a year ago.

    -M al a rie:;[+/-]
    Gabe's new owner. She's crazy, too. Gabe doesn't hate her yet. She seems to give him his space.. which he likes. But he doesn't really talk to her, though he knows she's there to keep an eye out on him and Jullian.


Gifts and Items
    -//Gabe has a Scythe, that Basa got for him when he was a child. [I don't have the picture of it, because I'm retarded and I lost it.]
    He has found it, and has it hanging behind his bedroom door. He's not really sure what he's supposed to do with it.

    -//There are no other items/gifts for either Gabe or Jullian. Because they're unpopular. ;[


Rules

    [//+ 1]- Do not post here without permission, unless you're:

    +Flarie
    +Karma Kitty
    +WillowLeaves
    +Galazios


    [//+ 2]- If you have a gift you'd like to give Gabe and or Jullian, then you may post freely--
    well unless there's a roleplay going on.


    [//+3]- If or when you do post a gift, please roleplay it out. Don't just say-- "I made you a gift to give Gabe, Britty!"
    No. Out of the question. Roleplay it out.
Pictures

    //+ Don't have any.
The Family

    +Basa
    // She left. But she was the original owner of Gabriel and Jullian.
    [She's me now, Maltreatment. Obviously. :/]


    +
    Galazios
    // Her roleplay character died. So she doesn't exist anymore. She was like an aunt to the two of them.
    [She's still in the shee thread, and roleplays/owns Aubry. Picture and stats will be coming soon.]



    +
    Maltreatment
    // She's the new guardian of Gabriel and Jullian. She's insane. She's badass. She's gorgeous, beyond belief. AND, she and Basa still talk via telepathy.
    [Picture and Stats coming, soon.]
    //+ Reserved
    //+ Reserved
    //+ Reserved
    //+ Reserved
    //+ Reserved
    //+ Reserved
    //+ Reserved

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//