Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold from the Charity!

Thanks! 1 100.0% [ 419 ]
Total Votes:[ 419 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2303 2304 2305 > >> >>> »|

rypntlk's Fav

Mysterious Exhibitionist

24,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

Table of Contents
1. Welcome to my thread (you are here!)
2. Purpose of This Thread
3. Rules
4. Avi Contest & Questing/Donators Section
5. Black/White List
6. The Eligible
7. Banners/Affiliates

UPDATE: (12/20/05) I, and most of my team, will be out of town for the holidays. I may or may not be on tomorrow (12/21/05), and I will be gone from 12/22 through 12/26/05 and I will return on 12/27/05. You may continue to bump for the guitar & 5k, but present applications will have to be put on hold from 12/22 through 12/26/05.

UPDATE(1/15/06) TGGT Has moved! We are now TGGT 2.0! Visit us here:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11820480&page=1

Now we have more games, more prizes, more in store! This thread will remain open for advertising and spam XD

rypntlk's Fav

Mysterious Exhibitionist

24,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


The reason I've decided to create this thread is because lately I've been seeing a lot of negative stuff here in gaia. I won't say who or what I've seen, because that is in the past. But because I really like Gaia, I want to make sure that there is at least one place that I know of that was made to really help out those who really need it.

rypntlk's Fav

Mysterious Exhibitionist

24,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.



1. Follow TOS
2. No Flaming, unless absolutely necessary.
3. Let's keep this pg-13.
4. Try to keep the chatspeak to a minimum. I like coherant thoughts.
5. Have fun!
6. No begging/selling/advertising. Me no like.
7. Do not complain if you get a gift and it isn't to your liking. Beggers can't be choosers.
8. Limit one gift per person. After I've picked you, you can't get another gift. Sorry gotta be fair to everyone.
9. Please Don't quote anything from this page. It stretches your post and me no likie.

Now the important stuff - I will be giving away random gifts to people I think are deserving. There are going to be 21 christmas presents that will be given. Here is the list of items in the boxes.

- coco kitty Given to Leowolf_Fox in Giftbox #8!
- kiki kitty Found in Giftbox #10
- Sealed Letter Given to PhiferWolf in Giftbox #2!
- Whip of Ice Given to Kasumi in Giftbox #5!
- Fox Ears Given to JunsuiKaze in Giftbox #4!
- Roro Puppy Found in Giftbox #6!
- Guitar of Angelus Given to Hellodog1234 in Giftbox #9
- Snow Yeti Given to Timmeth in Giftbox #1!
- Nightmare Parasol Given to Chantilles in Giftbox #7!
- Blue Pompom Scarf Given to fakeaseizure in Giftbox #3!
- Skull Biker Helmet Black Given to Kokori in Giftbox #11!
- reindeer necklace Given to Kimi... in Giftbox #13!
- fox tail /strike] Given to Pockeyrei in Giftbox #12!
- Felicia's white gloves Given to Cawey In Giftbox #15!
- angelic boots Given to The_Antster in Giftbox #14!
- spirited boots
- nightmare boots Given to Iykowolf in Giftbox #19!
- BTK Given to Silent Dagger in Giftbox #18!
- April 04 Letter (contains Bammi/Hammi hats)
- Prison Shackles Given to Mika.Sigma in Giftbox #20!
- Gaia 2nd Anniversary Hat
- Morgana's Dress
- Prison Pants
- Flower on my Head Given to Water_Demon9 in Box #22!
- Ice Tiara Givent to GiftFromAbove in Box #23!
- Gaia 2nd Anniversary Balloon Given to Punky Monk in Box #27!
- One Mystery Gift! Given to Wild Spirit 29 in Box #28!


Which one will you get? Depends on what number you choose. How do you get a gift? Here's how:

1. In your post, please specify if you are questing something.
2. If so, please let me know how far away you are from reaching your goal.
3. Please tell me why you feel you deserve a gift.
4. Please use the word "please" at least once in your request. Those who do not will be disqualified immediately.
5. Once you have done so, please try to be active in this thread. I will check to see if you are a regular and it will affect my decision as to who gets the gifts.

The winners of our first bumping contest are:

#1 Bumper = Kantii
#2 Bumper = Kasumi Kamigawa

The Winner of our second "Can you beat the record?" bump Contest is Teadion!

Another Bump Contest: TBA!

rypntlk's Fav

Mysterious Exhibitionist

24,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image


Welcome to the 3-for-all avi contest! The rules are:
1. Entry fee: 500g - Please mark your entry fee "TGGT Avi contest" or something to that extent
2. Each avatar will be hidden until all slots ave been filled.
3. When the contest starts, please bump and stay in the thread until the voting has ended.
4. No mules or getting friends to vote for you.
5. First to 15 votes wins 1200g, the remaining 300g goes to my charity.

Winner - Round 1 = Phiferwolf!
Winner - Round 2 = LK_chan!
Winner - Round 3 = [Fei-Yin]!

Contestants


MY QUEST IS COMPLETED, BUT DONATIONS ARE STILL KINDLY APPRECIATED AND WILL GO TOWARDS FUNDING THIS THREAD
Donators:

- ness8 - 2892g heart
- lil_nessy - 100g heart
- Juice_Box - 7.5k!! heart heart
- shink61136 - 1858g heart
- Pfiferwolf - 341g heart
- Nues - 100g! heart
- WINNER of my Donation Giveaway =Rendukri - 8.5k!!! heart heart heart
- Sushiboy028 - 1k! heart
- Vxyu - 3k! heart
- Wild Spirit 29 - 200g! heart
- crazed_rock_fan - 350g! heart
- punky munky - 500g heart
- Teadian & Kantii - 1k heart
- mandylover100 - 1k! heart

rypntlk's Fav

Mysterious Exhibitionist

24,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Self-explanitory. Black = bad. White = good. And I'll probably put some quotes here that I think are classic.

Black List
1. fullmoon225 - illegal bumping and nasty stretching of my page evil
2. Wolf_Tsume - for harrassing people in my thread and accusing me of being money hungry evil



White List
1. kaoru x negima - for donating a giveaway item heart
2. hellodog1234 - for helping me sort through the masses of apps heart
3. Kasume - She helps me sort through the apps too!
4. Kantii - for being an honest bumper heart


sin_devin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Crazy_Donut

There are always choices.
It's just a Matter of finding the one that sucks the least whee


Kimihirowatanuki

this one goes twards all the dudes here
User Image

rypntlk's Fav

Mysterious Exhibitionist

24,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Ok, here's the list of people who have qualified for a gift thus far:

Due to the overwhelming amount of people who do qualify, I am keeping this list on a spreadsheet. So just because you don't see your name here anymore doesn't mean I'm not keeping track. I have my helpers to assist me ^_^

rypntlk's Fav

Mysterious Exhibitionist

24,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
BANNERS/AFFILIATES
Here's a place for anyone to have banners for their siggies, and a place for my affiliates to advertise their contests and quests!

Banners


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11365322&page=1][img]http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/4834/banner4qf.png[/img][/url]


Affiliates

User Image

rypntlk's Fav

Mysterious Exhibitionist

24,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
ninja I will revive this thread later tonight.

rypntlk's Fav

Mysterious Exhibitionist

24,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Let's try this again.

rypntlk's Fav

Mysterious Exhibitionist

24,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

rypntlk's Fav

Mysterious Exhibitionist

24,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

rypntlk's Fav

Mysterious Exhibitionist

24,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

rypntlk's Fav

Mysterious Exhibitionist

24,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

rypntlk's Fav

Mysterious Exhibitionist

24,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
(good lord I never thought this would be so hard.) stare

rypntlk's Fav

Mysterious Exhibitionist

24,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//