Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you help me out?

No 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
Yes 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 4 ]
Maybe 0.52631578947368 52.6% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 > >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Hello and welcome to my Demon Pitchfork Quest.

Here is what my dream avatar is:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As you can see, I have a long way to go. I have eliminated many of the smaller items, now I just have to get through the expensive ones (such as the Demonic Pitchfork).



I am accepting any kind of donation. Items, money, whatever. In order to get this Demonic Pitchfork, I will need to raise 33k in gold.


Current Gold: 10k/33k
Support My Quest:

If you would like to support my quest, please wear this in your signature:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11341534][IMG]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/4465/questbanner5pm.png[/IMG][/URL]


If you have added this to your signature, please PM me telling me you have done so. I will add your name to this list.


Current Supporters:
(none)
~Donations~

This is where all of the donators will go. If you have donated, but you do not see your name on this list, please PM me and I will add you to it.


Current Donators:
sanako tenchi (50 gold) smile

To each and every one of you on this list, thank you so much. You have truly helped a fellow Gaian out.
Bump Contest:


None at the moment sad
Rules:

1. When posting, abide by Gaia ToS.
2. Be nice!
3. Bumping is allowed, conversation is encouraged.
4. Have fun!
Affiliates


>> Pixel D R E A M S


If you would like to affiliate with me, please PM me.
If you bump 25 times or more, your name will be added to this list. Also if I see you active in conversation, your name will go here.

Bumpers/Regulars

.m.i.s.h.a.! domokun domokun
I guess no one wants to talk...
I guess I'll just bump this then...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//