1. Table of Contents
2. Introduction
3. What can you do for art types/tips
4. Characters that I want art of
5. Banners
6. Links
7. Art that I ordered/got from others
If your wondering what you can do, here's the art styles/ types I can accept!
Things I will accept!
Normal Art
Sketches
Chibi's
Lineart
Color Pencil Art
CG Art
Avi Edits
Pixel Dolls
Head Shots
Realistic
Shoulder/Waist Up
Full Body
Group Pictures
Changing Their Sex( to make things funny)
Does The Fanart Have To Be Showbased?
Not really unless you want to. I say that due to the fact that some people haven't seen the anime.
Which Characters Do I Want Fanart Of?
This is for characters I want art of. You can add more characters to the art that I haven't listed. For The characters that have no reference link at the bottom, I suggest using this site or this site for character reference.
Eh, why not?
UserName: MissCleo1888
Art Samples: HOMGSAMPLES.
Usual Prices: +Insert shrug here+ My last comission was for 4k. o_o;
Character(s) You Are Doing: Mitsuko, or Ichiro. Or both if you like. ._.;
What Kind Of Picture Are you Doing?sad see types)
Price for the Art: Uhh...How about like, fully finished? (Inked and shaded) I've stopped doing CGing alltogether. But If you desire me to do CG, I shall.
Eh, why not?
UserName: MissCleo1888
Art Samples: HOMGSAMPLES.
Usual Prices: +Insert shrug here+ My last comission was for 4k. o_o;
Character(s) You Are Doing: Mitsuko, or Ichiro. Or both if you like. ._.;
What Kind Of Picture Are you Doing?sad see types)
Price for the Art: Uhh...How about like, fully finished? (Inked and shaded) I've stopped doing CGing alltogether. But If you desire me to do CG, I shall.
^^
Okay, I can accept it being shaded. You can choose one of them or doth both! I don't care what you choose.