Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold?

GOLD!!! 1 100.0% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 > >>

User Image*~*Welcome*~*User Image

Hello Everyone,

I am on a quest to acquire all of the Lunar equipment. My goal is to be a true Werewolf. I think the Lunar equipment would go great with my Werewolfness. I know its a big quest, but I am realistic, so I will be questing for these items one at a time.

~Update January 11th~
Acquired the Guitar of Demona. Now I will be donating to several selected Gaians from myself.

~Update February 1st~
New Quest coming soon

Oh and you may call me Ticcy. Most of my friends do anyways.


User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image


~Table of Contents~


Post 1~Introduction and Table of Contents

Post 2~Rules

Post 3~List of Quest Items

Post 4~Achievments

Post 5~Shop (Selling/Trading)

Post 6~Donators

Post 7~Links

Post 8~Donations
User Image~The Rules~User Image


* No Cussing
* No Flaming
* Please try to use proper english. I don't want to have to decipher what you just said
* Bumping is welcomed
* Respect anyone and everyone that comes into this thread
* Chatting is welcomed. I always enjoy meeting new people.
* No cybering
* Obey Gaia's ToS


User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
User Image*~*~The List~*~*User Image


arrow Lunar CloakUser Image
arrow Lunar CowlUser Image
arrow Lunar Cowl (Lunar Belt)User Image
arrow Lunar Cowl (Lunar tide)User Image
arrow Complex ShirtUser Image
arrow Demonic PendantUser Image On Hold
arrow Guitar of DemonaUser Image
arrow Black Highschool Wide bottom pantsUser Image
arrow Total Price=15k


~My Dream Avatar~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


~Current Quest~


None


Current Gold 0 Gold Needed 0

I will update my current gold at every 500 gold
User Image~~My Achievments~~User Image


Were-Feet biggrin
Were-Claws biggrin
Were-Mask biggrin
Were-Tail biggrin
Black Highschool Pants biggrin
Lunar Cloak biggrin
1st Lunar Cowl biggrin
2nd Lunar Cowl biggrin
3rd Lunar Cowl heart
Red Complex Shirt biggrin
Guitar of Demona biggrin
heart =Donated
biggrin =Bought
eek =Found
User Image~~My Shop~~User Image


I'll list items here that I am willing to trade. Right now I have nothing I wish to trade/sell, sorry.

Feel free to PM me anytime you want, I'll eventually get back to you in a reasonable amount of time.

Inventory
The Jack-et =2.5k

In My MarketPlace
495 Casino Tickets =990

Most of the listed prices are negotiable and if you wanna trade, I may trade depending on the item.
User Image~~The Donators~~User Image


Raven of Sarrow-150g heart
The xX Akki Charity Xx-600g heart
Ceresgurl-500g heart
Phiferwolf-336g heart
katieisacutie0616-3rd Lunar Cowl heart heart heart
DarkBlackForest-2000g heart
Angelic~Silver~Wolf-2000g heart
daphyroxxazz-Profile Theme heart
Supernatural Desires-1000g heart
+.Kandyii.+-200g heart
Pie of Pumpkin-2300g heart

Please do not pester these people for donations. They took it out of the kindness of their heart to donate to me and they are not made of gold.
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

*Donations come in many forms. Gold, items, avi art, banner's, you name it. All are appreciated*
User Image*~*~Links~*~*User Image


Visit these people. Bump them or give them donations. Help them on their quest's

User Image

User Image
Ceresgurls Quest of Perfection


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


*If you would like me to put your link in here, just pm me and give me the code for your banner or link ^_^
~Donations~

This is where I will list the gaians that I donate to. After I donate to the few that I selected, then I may donate to others and turn this into a charity, but since I am poor right now, this may not happen for a while

*Phiferwolf
*+.Kandyii.+
*OhtarwenElenya
bump mrgreen
Bump for Luck
CeresGurl
Bump for Luck
Thanks, I'll need it ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//