P a n d y
(?)Community Member
- Posted: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 15:39:27 +0000
The New Thread

Welcome to The xX Akki Charity Xx! We're glad you're here. :3
Whether you are here to donate or to ask for a donation, you
are always welcome here!
Please read the rules. Failing to do so will
get you on the blacklist! And you will not
get a donation from us.
xX Table of Contents Xx
[.01.] Info // Contents // News
[.02.] The Staff
[.03.] Rules
[.04.] Donators
[.05.] Forms
[.06.] Donated To
[.07.] Bumpers
[.08.] Black List
[.09.] Links // Affiliates
[.10.] Link Us
[.11.] Contests // Events
[.12+.] Reserved
xX News Xx

Welcome to The xX Akki Charity Xx! We're glad you're here. :3
Whether you are here to donate or to ask for a donation, you
are always welcome here!
Please read the rules. Failing to do so will
get you on the blacklist! And you will not
get a donation from us.
xX Table of Contents Xx
[.01.] Info // Contents // News
[.02.] The Staff
[.03.] Rules
[.04.] Donators
[.05.] Forms
[.06.] Donated To
[.07.] Bumpers
[.08.] Black List
[.09.] Links // Affiliates
[.10.] Link Us
[.11.] Contests // Events
[.12+.] Reserved
xX News Xx
03.04.06 - I stopped accepting forms a week ago and caught up on the donatees. ^_^ After I get some more gold in the Charity account I'll accept forms again.
01.26.06 - I'll start accepting forms again. ^^; Haven't really been on much. Lol.
01.08.06 - I have exams and might not be able to get on much so I will not be accepting any more donatee forms until exams are over. Sorry.
01.01.06 - Happy New Year! :3
12.24.05 - Happy Holidays! Hope everyone has a great time.
12.17.05 - Re-opened! I got our funds to 10,000g after donating to the waiting people. Sorry it took so long, I've been really busy with school. x.x
11.28.05 - We are closed temporarily to gain some gold. Please donate to help us out. This is our first time having to close down. We have donated to over 14 people :3
11.24.05 - Happy Thanksgiving! ^_^
11.19.05 - Opened and made our first donation. We also got our first donator. :3
Total Funds: 11,000g
Whenever the funds get to 5k or lower we will put
donatees in the waiting list and gain gold before
donating to them. Please be patient if this happens. :3
I am:








