Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Poll

yays 1 100.0% [ 77 ]
Total Votes:[ 77 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 77 78 79 > >>

Hello, everyone. I am .gonkness.'s mule, just to let you know, but this avatar is solely in charge of this charity. Please try to refrain from pm-ing me unless it is urgent. And please try to read the entire first page in case you need to add something to your form. For example, there must be a heart emoticon present somewhere in your form.

Post 1 <-- you are here
Post 2 - Rules
Post 3 - Donators
Post 4 - Donatees
Post 5 - Form
Post 6 - Announcements/Contests
Post 7 - Reserved
Post 8 - Reserved
+~Rules~+

1. Please no n00b talk. In fact, I may or may not donate to you if you have less than 500 posts.
2. Please do not beg. I really don't want to start a Blacklist.
3. If you wish to Donate, please send a trade titled, "Donation"
4. I will not be confirming any donations unless there is Thanks somewhere in the title.
5. If you wish to be donated to, please put red as your favorite color.
6. I'm just repeating, please follow these rules. I currently don't have a Blacklist and I hope I will not be needing one.

arrow I will usually donate from 100 to 200g if the form is filled out correctly.
arrow Donatees can range from five to one per week.
arrow Please, Please try to fill all the requirements. I may be lenient on the join date, number of posts, and number of pages on your quest thread. It all depends on how dedicated you are!
+~Donators~+
These people are loved!! heart
Sherry511 ~ 200g heart
jamilee-nicole ~ 500g heart
Ancient Sage Mesa ~ Ghost Sheet heart
+~Donatees~+
Remember, not everyone will be donated to.

dayla_starr ~ 50g for being the only one on the first page
DreamPunk ~ 50g. Because none of the requirements were filled, there was a BIG reduction in gold.
toxicblood ~ 100g!
Nomader ~ 120g! for winning first contest!
1HotMama68 ~ 140g!
DBAngel ~ around 586g... I forget the exact amount. But that was quite a bit of bumps there. I think she's the most dedicated. And she won two contests!
Sophrania ~ 84g. It was a complete random donation.
Mus-ic ~ 80g. Another complete random donation.
Reyli-chan ~ 100g. Won the random number contest!!
Dr.Popcorn ~ 120g! =3
SweetJerry ~ 75g... randomness
SilverMoonWolf ~ 175g. Won TWO contests. o.o
Winterfury ~ 200g. ^-^ First to fill ALL requirements!
Dragon_Fire 1995 ~ 135g. Good luck!!
imuurmi ~ 75g for winning a dice contest
greykitty_17 ~ Holly Jolly Mittens and 50g. Good luck!
pucca_399 ~ Holly Jolly Collar and 50g.
dragonmaster1544 ~ Reindeer Slippers and 50g. Good luck on your quest!!
Cursed_Shadow ~ Holly Jolly Boots and 50g. G'luck!
TwinklingLittleStar ~ Marshmallow Snowman and 50g. Thanks for the bumps!
DragonofDarkHours ~ Holly Jolly Collar
Necromania05 ~ Pine Peacoat


Total ~ 8960g
THE FORM


Name:
# of posts:
Questing for:
How far along? __K(g)/__K(g)
Quest Thread Link (must be over 20 pages):
Favorite color:
Favorite food:
Date joined:
Cookie? (yes/no)
+~Announcements/Contests~+

11/14/05 - Opened!!
11/18/05 - HARRY POTTER IS OUT!

Giveaways!
exclaim Random number generator from 1 to 100. Get a 62 and win 150g!
exclaim Roll 2 six-sided dice. Get total of 10 and win 100g! (ongoing)
exclaim Roll 2 six-sided dice. Get total of 7 and win 75g! (ongoing)
exclaim exclaim exclaim Roll 3 ten-sided dice. Get total of 29 and win 1K!!!
:cuts the ribbon:
WELCOME TO TEH CHARITY OF EVILNESS!
ooh look! a bump!
Come people!!
=/ I guess this is how it is.... Since I've just started....
*bump* Good luck with your charity - it sounds like a great idea!
lol! thank you! heart
After this, I'll leave the rest to the bumpers who might want the gold I'm offering them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//