Welcome to Gaia! ::

Uh-oh.

I deleted my old poll. 1 100.0% [ 3657 ]
Total Votes:[ 3657 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2929 2930 2931 > >> >>> »|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey you, join my guild:
User Image

Welcome to Under the Influence.. <3

Please stay and chat. =) I have been pretty bored.. and can't find any threads that actually last longer than just a day.. so that's why I made this thread.

I am hoping that this thread will last for a long time and that I'll meet a bunch of cool people while chatting here. <3

This thread will have goals.. the current goal is to reach page 2,500. Look at the contests on the next post.. Hope you help by CHATTING or BUMPING. <3

Now for some rules:
1.) Follow the ToS.
2.) Do not advertise in my thread.
3.) Be nice to everyone.
4.) One bump per post.
5.) Bake me cookies. <3

Table of Contents:
Post 1: Introduction. [You are here]
Post 2: About Kuka./CONTESTS
Post 3: Awesome People.
Post 4: Go Away List.
Post 5: Quest + Donators.
PosT 6: Art.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Some INTERESTING stuff about me.

Name: You may call me either Lila or Kuka.
Age: 19 Years old.. yes I know I look 12, don't make fun of me. >.>
Birthday: July 13. -Summer Baby-
Joined Gaia: On October 24, 2004. =D
Interests: Chatting, Watching TV, listening to music, Shopping, acting like a moron.

I tend to get hyper rushes and go very random, so don't be scared if I make no sense at times. I absolutely love Taking Back Sunday.. if you didn't notice from all of my Banners. xD (Mini font + threads name = TBS lyrics/songs) My favorite bands = Taking Back Sunday, Hellogoodbye, The Goo Goo Dolls, and Jimmy Eat World. I love to listen to anything though.

Okay, I am done. <3

Current Contests:

NONE AT THE MOMENT.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
All of the SUPER awesome people will go here.

I updated this list on 5/29/06.. if you aren't on it, that means you haven't been posting.. =( So post again and you'll be on it? You're still cool though.

1.) Cuinawen
2.) Yume-Kaoru
3.) Paris Man
4.) .Punctilious
5.) DumpStar
6.) [CutUpAngels]
7.) No Logo
8.) `H a n a
9.) Cintax Error
10.) xXTainted_TearsXx
11.) Duck Sauce
12.) - A l l i e -
13.) t e a ` l e a f
14.) Rul
15.) CrimsonTearDrop - advertised so awesomely.

These are my homies. <3

I heart my friends.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
People who have broken the rules go here.

P.S - You aren't welcomed back. =D

1.) 1Cabbit - [Advertising]
2.) shakira11 - [Advertising]
3.) the crazy 1 - [Advertising]
3.) Shadowodahs - [Advertising]
4.) sesshysama - [Advertising]
5.) alterlight - [Advertising]
6.) bluepink1825 - [Advertising]
7.) theshikonjewel - [Advertising]
8.) Becka-chan - [Advertising]
9.) Moonmist15 - [Advertising]
10.) thorhaza - [Being mean]
11.) AnimalLover_05 - [Page stretching]
12.) `Tobari - [Advertising]




Kuka's Quest:

User Image

Funds: 8,000g / 16,000g.

Next quests:
User Image

Donators:

--> Poison . and . Kerosene; 200g. <3
--> [-Hopeless Romantic-]; 1,100g. <3
--> Shen Lurves Kittehs; 500g. <3
--> xXDarkDuckXx; 2766g. <3
--> [.ToFu.]; 500g. <3
--> Raddie.; 1,000g. <3
--> hip hop goddess; 300g. <3
--> Kiocah; 1,000g. <3
--> Captain Chester; 13,000g + Mochi the Puppy + Thank you letter for Sept 2004. <3333333333
--> [ ~ Seiko ~ ]; Flashy Summer Top. <3
--> Tender_Heart; 430g. <3
--> [Vaginal.Discharge]; 1,200g. <3
--> sarahjoy0492; 100g. <3
--> Ben Dover`: 10,000g. <33
--> Cross`: 3,000g. <33
--> McSpankie: Coco Kitty + Bear Pajamas. eek heart <333333!
--> Gracie Harbitree: ORLY hat. Thank you so much! <333333 =)

Finished Quests:
User Image | User Image| User Image| User Image|User Image|User Image
Art Recieved!

I luff art. =)

-->By Mello-Chan. <3
-->By Poison . and . Kerosene <3
-->By Milo. <3
-->By CrimsonTearDrop

--->By Milo:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-->By The Azure Sky:
User Image
--> By Doomed Ribbon:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Best Thread sign everrrr. <3 THANKS POISON. <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you Allison. <33 heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart Thank you Paris Man. <33
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


[Ipod.Green]
I wrote a poem for Kuka sweatdrop heart

It is called Kuka, The Queen

Oh Kuka The Queen,
I love you very much,
'Cause you're never mean.
I will always stay in touch!

Though I am always busy,
Doing something else.
I hope the warm and fuzzy,
Greetings will be enough.

You have a great personality;
can bring smiles to everyone.
It's like fantasy in reality,
Massive happiness and fun.

Now before I say goodbye,
I want to say, "You are a good teen"
Be proud and keep your spirit alive,
'Cause you will aways be Kuka The Queen.

aNEWday

[stealsfirstpost]
<B
Yay. =D

Hiii aNEWday.
*bakes joo cookies*
Cookehs. Teh food of God.
Thank you Spork God. ^^

I luff cookies!

-Shares with everyone-

ninja heart
Spork God
*bakes joo cookies*
Cookehs. Teh food of God.

First Post! biggrin
aNEWday

'Tch. Nuh-uh. >D

@Kuka; Hewo! x3
It's kinda funny how you say, 'welcome to a hangout thread.' You should put 'my' instead of 'a,' or just put, 'Welcome to Under the Influence". xD
Randomness Fact Number 1:
Duck Quack's actually do have echos, contrary to popular belief.
---
<3
---
xD

I'll change that. <3

Thankies!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//