Secret Santa Charity
(?)Community Member
- Posted: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 20:44:36 +0000
When you first joined gaia...
Did you ever think everyone looked spiffy even the people with cheap avatars? Well we have and we want to make everyone have spiffy avatars no matter how new they might be. Now some people may hate newbies and think they should work for their own gold, but I think otherwise. When I first joined nobody helped me either, but I still like them because they haven't done anything to me. More than half of the gaians on gaia hate n00bs/newbies, but they don't realize that they used to be ones themselves. You should always treat others the way you would like them to treat you. So PLEASE stop hating on newbies.

Anyways, here you can not only earn stuff to get a wicked avi, but you can also get advice on how to earn gold and avoid flamers. C= Secret Santa is always available when you need her...unless Secret Santa is asleep then your screwed. You can always PM Secret Santa for questions on gaia or for real world advice, but never pm for a donation! This Charity is also going to be for meeting new people and making new friends! I mean the more friends the merrier...but if you want to be Secret Santa's friend your going to actually have to talk to me... C=

A little about Secret Santa heart
I am a mule used by many different people (charity crew), but mostly used by the creator of this charity MiSs_AdDiCtIoN. C= Secret Santa (me) is not online 24/7 because Secret Santa does have a life...I have many things to give away to those luffley newbies, but if you demand or ask for an item rudley you shall not recieve it, and you shall go on Secret Santa's BBad tomotoes list! <---- You DONT want to be there....because than you will never ever ever ever get a donation from Secret Santa. =C Bad tomatoes make Secret Santa cry ='(
Here in Secret Santa's charity we have a crew!!! W=Yay us so you best respect them or you will not be happy with the consequences...

Secret Santa's crew
~MiSs_AdDiCtIoN
~Lady_Death21
~Nicky_tazz
~Shinyuri



















