Welcome to Gaia! ::

People counter

10/06/09 1 100.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 342 343 344 > >> >>> »|

Welcome!!!!

This is my quest! And what is it for? Well it's for my Dream Avatar!!! Right now I am questing for an AFK Hat.
Table of contents
1. You are here, Introduction!
2. Quest!
3. Rules
4. Offline/Online Status
5. Progress/ Journal about quest
6. Banners
7. Donators/Donatees
8. Bumpers
9. Contests
10. Offer
Quest!!

User Image

Over All

User Image
Total Value: 8,542,797 Gold
After Exclusions: 8,483,367 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Angelic Microphone
Angelic Microphone
MTV White Designer Handbag
Elegant Pearl Strand Bracelet

Baby Seal Slippers
Lovely Genie Pink Belly Gem
Demonic Pendant
White Ruffled Top
Thick Pink Winter Socks
Pink Ribbon Skirt

AFK (Questing)


Once I complete one quest for an Item I will go on a haitus and go around Dontaing 1k to 10 gaians I see fit as a thank you/ pay back for the help I got. I will than resume my quest for another item on the list. Whether the Item is less that 10k or not does not effect how much I dontate. It will always be 1k to 10 Gaians! I will do this until my quest is complete! Thank you!

Completed Quests:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Completed: March 4, 2007
Rules

1) PG-13 please!
2) No advertising, if it's in you sig, thats fine.
3) Feel free to chat and bump
4) Be nice!
5) If you bump me, and you have your quest in your sig, I will bump back, but DO NOT ask.
6) Basically just follow all Gaia rules and everything will be good!
Offline/ Online Status:
Online
Progress/Journal


User Image


September 22nd- You know... Booty Grab is probably the best thing that Gaia could ever do for us Gaians... heart heart Plus! I made a new Banner! Yay!
September 4th- I sold off a bunch of items and have reached a good amount over 4 mil. I have about 1 mil to go, as long as inflation doesn't bring it up another mil! I am so close! Its been 2 years, and I know I will get there soon!
March 22nd- I have 4 contests running! Yay!!
March 11th 2009- I always forget to update the front page. My quest Page is over 2 years old. ;-; It's getting so old!!! Let's see. I am officially over 2 mil in gold and Items, and over 1 mil in pure! The AFK seems to be steading around 5-6 mil, so I feel as if I am close to completing this quest! I will finish this!!
May 1st- I have officially been questing for over a year. -_-;; Though in good news, I am only 30k away from 1 mil!
February 11th- I hit 600k! Yay! heart
January 4, 2008- Happy New Year!
September 14th- Sorry for such a gap. I started college, so I have been alittle occupied. Anyway. I reached 220k a few days ago, and the thread hit page 275. I want to make 300 by my birthday, which is the 26th of October. Can we do it? Of course we can.
July27th- Yay! 200k in gold was reached today! I'm alittle bit closer!
July 4th- Today is Gackt's Birthday! I would like everyone to wish him a Happy 367th Birthday! heart
June 21st- Updated some things. Also, sold some tickets. I now have over 130k in pure gold. ^_^ Yay! Cards is an amazing game. Also I would like for everyone to take a brief moment of Silence for Kami, the drummer of Malice Mizer, who passed away 8 years ago today. Rest In Peace Kami. User Image
June 17th- I updated my offer today. It's nearly at 200k, thats exciting. I also have gotten a donation recently! Thanks! heart
May 15th- Hello! My goal isn't looking to good peeps... Come one! ^_^;; I hit 80k recently. And did a price check. My current offer is now 146K. That is 10K more than it was on the 26th.
April 26th- Everything is all set up for my new quest! Yay! I have a goal everyone! I am Graduating on June 4th. Can we get this thread to page 300 by than? Please?
April 25th- Okay! So I finished my last quest quite some time ago... Sorry! But now I am on a new one! Let the AFK Hat Quest Begin!
January 14th (2007!!)- Hey all! I did some updates. Lets see. I reached over page 200! on 208 right now! Yay! Thanks every. I am more than half way to my fan, and I updated the shop! Check it out. Oh! And I got a new poll up and running!
December 17th- Hello all! I just havent updated latly... sorry! But here I am again! Lets see! I have gotten multipul donations! Thanks all! And thanks to all those who remain my constant bumpers. I'll have goodies for you all when my quest comes to an end. I have gotten all items except for my much wanted red fan, and I am more than half way there! I am so excited. Over a year of question and I am close to my dream avatar! I am so excited!!
November 11- Hello! My quest is officailly over a year old now! I have finished donating 1k to 10 people once again. So all my time and effort is going to to get the rest of My items. I am close. Hopfully the price of the fan may go down, I have over 2k tickets, which I need... alittle uner 18k more, and I have 40k in gold, So whatever I get first is when I will get my pretty fan. I have reahed a good amount of pages, It's kind of sad to think that my quest is going to end soon. Thank you all for helping me!
October 21st- Hello all, Been some time! Let's see. Now that the slots are back up, I have gained about 800 tickets from them, giving me 2000 tickets. Only 18.5k left to go! >.> Depending on nexts months letter shop sale, I might end up just buying it. But I have been doing good with donations. I have 5 out of 10 all ready, and I am close to donating to my 6th person! Yay! Also I am only 25 posts away from having a thread with 2000 posts!
October 5th- A very kind gaian sold me their Scarf for 23K! Thank you! I am now on a quest for tickets for my Fan, and to donate 1k to 10 gaians! So Once those are done I can start to get the store stuff I am saving for! Thank you!
October 4th- Hello! It been sometime! I entered a Tektek contest and won 3k! and since the last time I made an update I have increased my gold quite a bit. I am now at 23k! Yay! Almost to my scarf!
September 21st- Hello! I have been having some issues with gaia, so I kinda just on to see if there has been any update and than get off. I got a crap load going on between work and school, so I am trying to balance it all out. So let's see. I just sold a bunch of stuff, and so that gives me around another 4k! Yay!!! I am now at about 8k! Only 20k more! Even more yay!!! Let's see, the quest thread has hit 110 pages!!! Woooo! And that seems to be it!
September 13th- I am back! I have donated 1000 gold to 10 gaians, like I said I would now I am back! My quest for a CN scarf starts now!
August 22nd- I EARNED MY NINJA HEADBAND!!!! I would like to thank everyone who donated, and bumped here. But please, my bumpers, don't go away! I will be back! So stop by every now and than to find when I am questing again! Thank you all once again!!!
August 19th- Hello! I have quite a bit to say. First, I HIT OVER 300K!! I have 305k, and we are officially on page 98!! So close to this months goal! I am tempted to boost it... ^_^;; But, anyway! I have had alot of donators recently, and I want to thank them all, not just the recent ones, but the odler ones too. Thank you all so much! If it weren't for them I would probibly onlye be at 100k... ^_^;; Thank you! All of you! So much!!
August 17th- Hello! Quick Update. I hav reached 294k, and we hit page 95! Yay! I really think I will surpass my goal, for both the thread pages, and gold amount! I hope!
August 13th- I vanished for the weekend... Sorry! But! I did get a donation, and gain alittle for when I poped on for a moment or two... I now have to go catch up in the thread ^_^;;
August 7th- I got a bunch of DOnations for charities today! I think Like three! I know how a total of 283k. Since My goal had been reached by one donation my new goal for this month is 310k! Let's hope I can do it!
August 6th- I have been hanging out alot in a place called "The Random Charity." I didn't get the headband like I wanted but Luka Alatus, the owner, did donate 100k to me!!! Thank you so much!!! I know have a total of 273k!!!
August 4th- Okay! It has only been 5 days since the last Update! Pretty good! So here we are. Reached page 88!!! yay!! I want to get to 100 by the end of the month! Come on people! Help me out!! I also got two donations from two Charities today! And with my work, and donation help I am now at 170k! My goal is to get 200k by the end of the month! I know I can do it! Only 31k off!! That's only alittle ofer 1k a day! I know I can do it!!! I also got my donation letters in, so I got my 3 samurai swords!!! That's 3 items I can now check off on my list for my dream Avatar! yay!!
July 31st- Hey. I caved and sold some stuff that I planned on, and store stuff so I can easily just get that after my quest is complete, and the prices wont go up. This thread has reached page 86, and I have hit 162K thats 10k more that what I had 5 days ago, so yay!!!
July 26th- Ugh, I got a Job and now have like no free time! But when I got some here I am! And here is an update! On page 82!! yay!! only 18 more till I brake 100!!! yay!!! Thanks to everyone who as helped me get this thread to wear it is today!! Also I have reached 152k! I will slowly but surly get my item! I also finally made a Dream Avi! I will show it down below or something!!! Thanks for allt he help everyone!!
July 20th- Hello! Let's see, we are at page 77 right now! yay!! I also won 150 g in a contest, and sold an icon for 1.2k!!! Yay! I now have a grand total of174k!!
July 18th- Hello everyone!!! I reached 144k today! Yay!! I am inch by inch getting closer to my head band!!! Also!! I reached page 75 in my quest! Only 25 more until 100 pages! Yay! Come on people! Help me out!!! heart
July 16th- I was just donated 2k from a charity! Thank you!!! heart heart I have also managed to gain 2k myself! I have a total of 140k gold! yay!!
July 15th- Yo people, sorry for the gap. I have been busy, so I wasn't about to go on during the week, but I'm back!
July 4th- Hello everyone. It's been a few days... again... sorry! ^_^;; Lets see. I have reached 136k! and Page 70!!! yay!! Also, I would like everyone to wich Gackt a happy B-day! He is turning 466 (31)!! Happy B-day Gackt!!!
June 25th- Hey everyone! Been 4 days since my last up date, sorry. I have joined alot of RP's so, I have been trying to balance it all out. Ok, so what progress have I had. I have Reached 133K, yay!!
June 21st- I'll do a quick thing here. I hit 130k today ^_^ yay! But enough about that, I want to take a moment of silence for the drummer of Malice Maizer, Kami. He died 7 years ago today, 6 months and 8 days after Gackt officially left Malice Mizer. The both of them did great duets together, and they sounded beautiful. It's sad to sit and listen to malice mizer and go, "Oh man... Kami's dead." So anyone who reads this, day alittle prayer. May his soul rest in peace. User Image
June 20th-I added a new section. Its of a bunch of avies I did looking like Malice Mizer! And I made a new pole! Yay!!
June 18th- Hello everyone!! I reached 128k and page 66! I have been kinda busy latly. I have finals this week, so I have been trying to get all my make up work done. Also, I have been spending many hours on my Mana Dress, I have but 27 hours into it so far, and I will probibly need to put another 30 into it in order to complete it. But it is coming out really good, I'm excited!
June 3rd- I have signed up for a charity today. I hope they will help ^_^. I have also reached 124k! Though prices keep going up, I keep earning gold! I hope I can get it soon!
June 1st- Hello! Happy June! I sold 2 demonbows today. For 11300 each. So I got a nice chunk of gold to my quest. The price of the headband went up though... I need to change my goal... Well I'm getting there! I did hit over 100k!
May 31st- ... I pulled another vanishing act. AB just passed so I was under alot of pressure for that. But I'm back now! ^_^ I was just donated to! Yay! good way to start!
March 11th- Haven't updated in a bit... Oops! ^_^;;; I have reached 89k today!!!! Yay! But I have only gained one page.... Oops... sweatdrop I got a donation from a charity. Thank you!
February 24th- Reached 81k today!!! yay!! I sold some stuff that I never wore, and goo like 5K for it all so thats good!! Also page 60 was reached!! I just want to thank everyone!!! Thanks for helping me get so far!!!
February 15th- Late Happy V-day!! It was a pretty good day. I got a Pink link. A few donators, and hit page 55. And! Today I have reached 65k!! Yay!!!
February 12th- I reached 60k today!! yay!! And On page 52!! Im moving!
February 2nd- Happy February everyone! I have been makinf large leaps latly. I am at 54k!! Almost 50%!! I got a donation from a charity today! Thank you!! Reached page 50!! Yay!!
January 31st- Just check the price again. Once again it went up quite a bit... Oh well. I sold alot of items I didn't need, and that I was purposly hanging on to. Total so far is 25,910. I am trying to sell a Jack Uniform Cap for 1000 gold. If anyone is interested PM me!!
January 30th- Locke103 Just donated me a Cocokitty and a Blanket. Thank you sooo much!! I owe you!! I also hit 25k today. yay!!
January 29th- Long time since I did a journal post thing! Sorry! Mid-yars got me... ^_^;; I am now at 24k!! yay!! I got a Chest the other day! And Another donator!
December 23rd- Sorry its been so long, I havent been able to get on since it went down. And it was just working today for me ;-;. So I'm behind now, dang! Oh well! I am on page 41 now, and really close to 20k!
Demeber 12th- Check up on the item price. ^_^ I planned on doing it the 10th of every month... A few days late... oops ^_^;; I got one person for my Avi contest! Yay! 2 more spots! I hit page 40! As well as this thread being over a month long now! And I have made it to 19k. I think I am making good progress!
December 7th- I got donations from 3 charities!! Thank you! I have reached 18k (more than 20%!!!) and on pag 38! yay!!! I also am holding a Avi Contest! Rules and info are below! I hope it's successful!!!
December 5th- Hello!!! Almost at week 4! I think I am doing pretty good. The quest thread has Reached 35 pages, and I am at 12k! I am almost 20% done! Yay!!! Well that is all the news for now! See you all lata!
December 1st- Happy December everyone!!! ^_^ Well today is week #3! The quest thread reached page 32!! Yay!! And I got a donation of the past few days, from a charaty. Thanks! I made it to 9k!!! Over 10% complete!!
November 27th- Reached 7k today! Applied for a few Charities, and reached pag 30!! yay!
November 26th- Happy late Thanksgiving!!!! Got a few more donators, reached over 6k and reached page 25!! Its been 16 days since I started this! Thanks for all the help so far!
November 23rd- Reached over 4k today! yay!
November 20th- Reached 3k today, got a few more donations, and completed a banner for someone. Reached page 15!
November 17th- Made it to 2k today, and 12 pages! Thanks everyone! I also started in charitys and I was accepted by one already!
November 10th- Quest Page started! Made about 1k today! yay! An awsome friend gave me a Coco for only 3k!!! And! Some one really cool gave me a Blanket for a great price, Thanks!!!Only one more item to go!
Banners


User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10885395&page=1][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/RikkuGirlX2/Gaia/princess_peach_Agent.png[/IMG]



Links:

User Image



User Image


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image


User Image


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Donators


Normal Gaians:

Gold Midori- 150 gold heart First one!!! heart
Catlyn- 182 gold!! Thanks! heart
Dark Lord Take- 100 gold! smile Thanks!
Locke103- Coco Kitty and Securty Blanket... O_O Holy!! Thank you sooooo much!!! heart heart heart
Foxy112- 6000 gold ((Received Moving Icon)) ... Thank you!! *glomps* heart heart heart
Sango490- 400 gold! Thanks Bunches!
Darksim - Heart shaped box of sweets! Thanks!
PartTimePoet- 500 gold! Thanks!!!
im_a_monkey- 200 gold!! Thanks!
omitto- 500 gold!! Thank you!
Luka Alatus- 100000 gold!!!! Holy Hell! Thank you soo much!! This helps so much!!! heart heart
SilkyRomantic- Whip of Fire!!!! heart Thanks! heart heart
Augoiedes- 1000 gold!! Thanks!! heart
Punkboy_E- 6000 gold, and many more things O_O I have lost track! heart Thank you so much!!!! heart heart ninja heart
Kineta Storm- 2000 gold heart Thank you!!! heart
Missing_Sanity- Bunnytail whee Thanks! biggrin
Ashi Ruby- Single Pink Carnation - Bouquet + Howling Ghost Sheet biggrin Thanks! surprised
Memories Tear the Heart- 1433 gold! heart Thank you! heart whee
Professor Mills- 12 gold and 2 red butterflies. Thanks!
Ualani- Dragon Dress! Thanks!! heart
jaguarlineman- Red Flame Shoes! Thank you! biggrin
Naomi_Maeka- 186 tickets AND 365 tokens! biggrin Wow! Thanks!! heart
silverangel902-3232 Tickets!! Thanks!! heart
Pixie_Dream7- 142 tickets! Thank you for the help!!! heart
[Kuro+Shiro]- 800 gold! Thanks!!
Kiyada- Red Web Stockings!!! Thank you!! biggrin heart ninja
[Wynnter]- Red Web Shirt, 279 tickets, 135 tokens!!! eek Thank you so much! That helps alot! 4laugh
Laurena- 35 tickets! thanks!!!
Gaaby- June '06 and '07 Letter! Thank you!!! heart heart surprised
SilentRedemption- 100 gold! Thank you!
Surrender to love- 200 gold! Thanks!!!
Vampiric Desires - 200 gold! Thank you! ^_^
the_real_inuyasha675- 1025 gold! Thank you so much!!! 4laugh
Shinigami Pup- 175 gold! Thanks
zew-blu- Peasant top! Thank you!
yaminakathy the 2nd- 100 gold! Thanks!
Chocolate P o o f- 5000 gold!!! Thank you so much! Thank you!!!
The Minister of Death- 500 gold! Thank you a lot!
No_Crass- 500 gold! Thank you so much!
mystdragon333- 500 gold. Wow! Thanks!!
angel_baby_4- 15000 gold! O_O Thank you! That is so helpful!
The Secret Goldfish- 300 gold! Thank you!
An anonymous benefactor- Newsprint stars
love_becomes_kisses- Wild Armor! Thank you!!!!!
xStarrEx- Black Lace-up Cork Sandals
k-Dubbz- 500 gold. Thanks!
Tavis Harts- 100000 gold!! Thank you sooo sooo much!
Kristinn- A bunch of event items! Thanks!
wandering_soul- 1651 gold! Thank you! <333
I am the Messenger- 500 gold!! Thanks!<3
Kibrika- 100 gold! Thanks!
I love Xinxin-1000 gold! Thank you!
XxX Kapule Pride XxX- 1000 gold! Thanks! biggrin
Hiriyou- 500 gold!! Thank you!!
Virgil Icaruus- Over 3000 gold!!! Thank you so much!!!! mrgreen

Charaties:

Sealed Giveaway- '07 Letter! THANKS!
Crescent Moon Charity- 600 gold! Thank you!!! heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-200 gold heart First one!
Baby Eating Charity-200 gold! heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-250gold!!! heart 4laugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-250 gold! heart heart
Code:
User Image
- 100 gold! Thanks! biggrin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 500 gold heart biggrin heart Thank you!!

User Image
- 3000 gold!!! exclaim exclaim eek heart heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 2500 gold!!! exclaim exclaim eek eek heart heart Thank you!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 150 gold Thanks! biggrin
China_Doll's Magical Charity- 1000 gold! heart Thank you! heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -100 gold! Thanks!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 500 gold Thank you!! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-600g Thank you! heart
User Image- 800 gold!! Thanks bunchs!!! biggrin heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- 2000 gold heart gonk Thank you! heart
Velvet Slippers Charity- 3000 gold heart heart Thank you so much!! heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 550 gold! Thanks!!! heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 1000 gold heart Thanks a bunch!!! heart
User Image- 1500 gold! Thanks!! heart
«The ? Terribly Unoriginal ? Named Charity!» - 1000 gold!!! Thanks so much!!!
Lovelove Charity- 1000 gold!!!! Thank you so much!!!
User Image- 1000 gold! Thanks so mych! *heart heart*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 1115 gold! Thank you!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 2000 gold! Thank you so much!
HERO-1500 gold! Thanks!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 2000 gold. Thank you Lots!!!
User Image- 5500 gold. Thank you so much! So helpful! 4laugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-25800 gold THANK YOU!!! biggrin biggrin
Pimpin' Christmas- 500g and cowhide santa hat

User Image

- 50,000 gold THANK YOU!
User Image- 13000 gold! THANKS!!

Donatees

After I finish a portion of my quest, I will donated 1k to 10 people. That is 10k, donation. Here is where I will list those I donated to.

Nitemare Scarf Quest + 50k Bumping Prize
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
User Image
Donated to 10/10!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Donated to 10/10!
Bumpers

You need atleast 5 bumps!

Draik Mentality
Sesshoumaru_the_proud heart heart
stjimmy228
Gold_Midori heart
Spykr Magio
Charinje
princess-lola
LunaRei_SilverBlood heart heart
Punkboy_E heart
prettikittibaby 4laugh heart
angelss0
.[.Kruey.].
matty_peterson

Those with Hearts have been super bumpers and have been so very helpful to me! Thanks!
Contest

Currently: None
Offer

4,530,000 Pure Gold

Updated: October 16th
Thanks you anyone and everyone who helps! And I would like to celebrate over the opening of my quest! *balloons*

Tipsy Prophet

6,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150

heart
Bump!

Please bump back in
~*My Questie Page!*~



Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//