Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who will win?

God 0.30516431924883 30.5% [ 65 ]
Devil 0.18779342723005 18.8% [ 40 ]
I don't give a @@@@ just give me my gold. 0.50704225352113 50.7% [ 108 ]
Total Votes:[ 213 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 290 291 292 > >> >>> »|

This is my first quest page... so bare with me....

Hello everyone and welcome to my quest thread! I currently have 115k/250k needed to get my "Horns of the demon". Your help will be greatful. You may lurk about and make some friends.

Table of contents

1. Quest items.
2. Donators
3. Rules
4. Bumps
5. Black list
These are the items I'm questing for:

1.User Image

2.User Image

3.User Image

4.User Image

5.User Image
Donators
1. AznPizzaPoes 300g Thanks mrgreen
2. Mint Petite 100g and Gold locket heart
3. Krauly 2000g heart heart
4. lonewolf007 500g mrgreen
5. killxxxx 1321 mrgreen
6. foxyfox12 2000 heart heart
7. Blink the Fallen 25000 heart 4laugh heart
8.



I will not be one of those gaians who begs for gold. If you help me...I will place your name here.
Rules

1. Please follow Gaia's rules.
2. Please don't streatch the page.
3. And please don't put more than one "Bump" in a post.
4. Have fun. mrgreen
Bumps
mrgreen Just bump.

I am going to do a Bump contest. And if you want to win, please number your bumps and keep it to one bump per post. If you just start at a ramdon number I will delete your post.
The first two bumpers to get up to 150 "Bumps", I will place there name here:
1.
2.

1st place: 2k
2nd place: 1k

I will keep doing bump contests so be sure to keep on bumping. Even if you don't win now, you still have a chance to win next time. Once you've won something from me, please let someone else get a chance to win. You may only win once from me.
Black list
I will place your name here if you do not the rules. If you don't want your name here, then I suggest that you obey the rules. Thank you.

1. Jack64
2.





Keep in mind that once you break my rules, you will not come back to my thread. If you feel that your name should not be here, then PM me and tell my why it shouldn't be there.
-reserved-
LunarAbyss_x



Bumps.

Thanks. mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//