rawrrrlowla
(?)Community Member
- Posted: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 05:38:14 +0000
Hello, and thank you for coming to my quest page!
About Me:
My name is Lowla and I recently joined Gaia Online. I'm really enjoying it so far, but I am in need of some new clothes. I'm very friendly && I will be friends with anyone who donates, as well as anyone who chooses NOT to donate.
My Quest:
I am questing to look like a schoolgirl. ((With a few moderations, of course!))
Items I Am Questing For
Item Picture.Item Name.Cost.Where It Can Be Found At.
Pirate Patch 1000g Gambino Hat Rack
Pale Blue Scarf 1050g HR Wesley
Felecia's Gloves 600g HR Wesley
Blue Middle School Skirt 1000g HR Wesley
Blue Middle School Uniform Top 1000g HR Wesley
Parisian Blue Fan Tickets at the Casino ((Thank you Nikomikiri))
SKA Wristband 760g Crate & Apparel
Fox Tail Enchanted Trunk/Blue Giftbox
Light Gray Leg Warmers 2000g Crate & Apparel
Firestorm Dragon Slippers 2000g Crate & Apparel
Fox Ears Enchanted Trunk/Blue Giftbox
Aproximate Gold Needed
9,410g. Give or take.
Amount of Gold ((updated Friday, October 2 cool )
1368g.
NOTE:I will be accepted items OR gold.
Final Result
The final result will look like this:

Any Donations would be Greatly Appreciated.
Bumpers Will Also Be Greatly Appreciated!
About Me:
My name is Lowla and I recently joined Gaia Online. I'm really enjoying it so far, but I am in need of some new clothes. I'm very friendly && I will be friends with anyone who donates, as well as anyone who chooses NOT to donate.
My Quest:
I am questing to look like a schoolgirl. ((With a few moderations, of course!))
Items I Am Questing For
Item Picture.Item Name.Cost.Where It Can Be Found At.
Pirate Patch 1000g Gambino Hat Rack
Pale Blue Scarf 1050g HR Wesley
Felecia's Gloves 600g HR Wesley
Blue Middle School Skirt 1000g HR Wesley
Blue Middle School Uniform Top 1000g HR Wesley
Parisian Blue Fan Tickets at the Casino ((Thank you Nikomikiri))
SKA Wristband 760g Crate & Apparel
Fox Tail Enchanted Trunk/Blue Giftbox
Light Gray Leg Warmers 2000g Crate & Apparel
Firestorm Dragon Slippers 2000g Crate & Apparel
Fox Ears Enchanted Trunk/Blue GiftboxAproximate Gold Needed
9,410g. Give or take.
Amount of Gold ((updated Friday, October 2 cool )
1368g.
NOTE:I will be accepted items OR gold.
Final Result
The final result will look like this:

Any Donations would be Greatly Appreciated.
Bumpers Will Also Be Greatly Appreciated!