Welcome to Gaia! ::

WHAT TEAM ARE YOU ON?? : D

Barton! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Gambino! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Aekea! 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Durem! 0.875 87.5% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 106 107 108 > >> >>> »|

Dapper Dabbler

26,215 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
User Image

Front page last edited -somewhere- on August 28, 2007.
Poll was last changed on August 28, 2007.


There once was a girl named IF1.
She came to Gaia to have some fun.
She met some nice people on their quest thread,
and this is what they said:
'You should start you own quest,' they told her.
So IF1 thought it over,
and here she is with her quest.
Maybe you can help her do the rest.

Wasn't that wonderful? Made it up just now too. 3nodding Anyway, stick around for a while. Chat, bump, donate, and vote in the poll that I change every so often. Just beware of my friend's Pocky gun... ninja


Note: It has come to my attention that people may seek to advertise in my thread here. I ask that you don't, as it's kind of rude. Thee who provoked me expecially...
Note #2: Yeh... I know that this may not be an issue in my thread, but I'd like to say that I don't want incredibly long posts (like with the ones with bump typed hundreds of times), large amounts of chatspeak (like almost everyone in the Chatterbox...), or excessive quoting. This just really ticks me off, and I'd like not to run into that kind of thing while trying to escape from the real world.
Note #3: I dun like it when people bump excessively, since it disrupts the flow of conversation. So please, don't sit here and create pages of bumps. It drives me crazy. Again, thee who provoked me: I'm watching you. D<


Table of contents
Intro and Updates ~ You be here.
[ii] Teh Lovely
[iii] Donators / Bumpers
[iv] Linkehs / Friends
[v] Everything Else

News
August 28: Ah ha ha... Forgot to keep this page updated, didn't I? ;;>> Anyway, purchased both of this month's collectibles not too long after they came out, and I got a Dark Halo yesterday. Changed the poll. Not much else to say.
July 3: Opened up a shop. Go go go!
June 17: HOMGZ. I got a new computer the other day and started using it today. MUCH faster than the one I had before. And the screen moves up and down and all around and it pivots. Yey me. X3
May 9: Purchased Mythic Hair. <3
April 25: Just got meself a Lunar Scythe. Booya. X3

Dapper Dabbler

26,215 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
User Image

IF1 has decided that she wants quite a few items. They can be found in her journal. She'll be crossing things off of that list as she gets them, and listing the non-store items she gets in this post. The list's in her journal because she likes to add things to it as she sees them on other people's avatars. She doesn't feel like updating this post very often because she's a lazy bum.
Item List


Progress Log
-2005-
Whip of Ice ~ Bought on November 13; Then: 7.5k
OMFG ~ Bought on November 27 (Thanks for the gold, Lei!); Then: 10k
-2006-
Ice Gauntlet ~ Donated on January 16 (Thankus for the -slightly- early b-day pressie, Lei. I'll miss chatting with you so. ;~; I'll treasure this forever!)
Really Jacked-up Pants ~ Donated on January 17 (From Hitori as a birthday pressie. I'll treasure this too!)
G-Bot ~ Bought on April 24 (the day it was released, too); Then: 6.7k
Angelic Microphone ~ Bought on September 16; Then: 7k
Sword of Aegis ~ Bought on November 12; Then: 9.3k
Mini UFO ~ Bought on November 27; Then: 9.3k
Shadow Spirit ~ Donated on December 7 by White Arsenic (HOMGZ o.o -showers with heart icons-) <-- I seriously almost did that through a pm XD
-2007-
Damascus Armor ~ Donated on... Febuary... 2 maybe...? -can't remember- (Hitori's really late B-day pressie that nearly caused me to fall of the chair I was sitting on when I saw it in the trade XD)
Flame Sword (x2) ~ Bought on Febuary 15; Then: around 11.1k each
Damascus Armor ~ Bought on March 2; Then: around 9k (though, I got mine for only 5k)
Dark Star ~ Bought on March 8; Then: 12k
Feb '07 Letter (Dark Star) ~ Bought on March 25; Then: 9.4k
Black Sport Vest ~ Donated on April 23 by Yonaki as a Gaiaversairy pressie <3
Lunar Scythe ~ Bought on April 25; Then: 11.5k
Mythic Hair ~ Bought on May 9; Then: 8k
Demonic Anklets ~ Won an auction on May 25 for 10.4k; Buy Now then: 11.3k
Aug '07 Letter (Summoning Tome) ~ Bought on August 10; Then: 10.5k
Plasma Gear ~ Bought on August 18 (I think); Then: 14.3k
Dark Halo ~ Bought on August 27; Then: 52k

Dapper Dabbler

26,215 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
User Image

Special thanks to these kind people and friends for helping out. I'll luff you all.

ChocolateIcecream ~ 1k plus <333
(Chocolate.Pudding.Pie) ~ 1k <33 (She used to be sweet_nitemare)
Crimsom_Mistress ~ 683g <3
Evenlei ~ 6.5k <33 -uber glomp-, Ice Gauntlet o.o -uberglompehness- <333 (B-day pressie) / (I miss you so. ;~; )
Lachesia ~ 1k <33
AAkim ~ about 800g or so... <3
1waffleman ~ New Year's set (all four items) <33 (Okay, so it wasn't to this quest. But he said that he had four complete sets, and he decided to give me one. ^^)
HitoriTenshi ~ Really Jacked-up Pants o.o -uberglompehness- <333 (B-day pressie), Damascus Armor o.o -teh ULTIMATE superubertackleglompclingehness- X3 -dumps hearts and Pocky on her- (B-day pressie)
Gaia Girls Charity ~ 1k <33

Dapper Dabbler

26,215 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
User Image

Evenlei ~ She's awesome. She's kind. She's friendly. She's fun to talk to. And she's a really great person. 3nodding But... she left Gaia on January sixteenth, '06. I miss her. gonk

HitoriTenshi ~ She is the Goddess of the Pocky and you can't do anything about it! And she's the official-unofficial Pocky-hander-outer of Gaia. 3nodding As well as the inventor of the Pocky gun. And Evenlei's not-so-secret gansta rappa. Go bump on her thread. She needs people to talk to.

Yonaki ~ Yo-chan's kinda silly. And she's really fun to talk to. And she's nice, too. X3 She's the one that made the banners for my thread. =D Go to her shop! I COMMAND YOU!! D<

Links
User Image // h i t o r i ' s__quest. // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Link Me!

Ho yeah. Linkage to my thread. cool
[url=http://gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10559998]// Pixeeel _ Hunting //[/url]

Dapper Dabbler

26,215 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
User Image

A.K.A: My rant-post. AHAHA!

About

I am fifteen, as of January seventeenth. Evenlei's Gaiaversairy is also on my birthday. What a strange coincidence, no?

Luffs // Dark colors (Not. Gothic. Dammit. D< wink , drawing, reading, Pokemon, Gale of Darkness, Emerald <3, Mystery Dungeon Red <3, MegaTokyo, Asterisk <33 (a song by Orange Range), CLOUD STRIFE <3333333333 (DO. NOT. EVEN. THINK. ABOUT. IT. D< wink , (most of) the rest of my Japanese music, my iPod <3, using HTML and CSS, and of course Hitori and Yonaki, the ones who really make Gaia worthwhile. <333

Dis-luffs // Pink (to the extreme), Target for stocking nothing but pastels and frills for girls, beggars, n00bs, n00bisn/chatspeak/l33t/whateveryouwanttocallit, hackers, scammers (etc.), spam, misspellings (spellingnazi), people reading over my shoulder, and people telling me not to play as my favorite characters on my video games because they 'sap your health' (I'm looking at you, AA. D< wink or yelling at me for 'not allowing them to do anything' (again, looking at you, AA D< wink .

Quote of the Moment Last Time I Edited This

Venkman (Bill Murray in Ghostbusters)
It's true. ... He has no d**k.


Off-Gaia Links

Non-Gaia Links
The FMA Dance ~ (NYUUUUUUUUUUU~!!!!!!!!! My favorite video of all time got REMOVED!!!! DDDDX) (For more YouTube videos, check out the links at the top of my profile. I'm too lazy to add them here)
VGCats ~ http://www.vgcats.com (Webcomic, no storyline. Updates on Mondays. Sometimes. Beware of swearing, -some- bloody violence, and Canadian rude humor. The jokes may sometimes be a bit hard to 'get', but it's funny even if you don't 'get' it)
MegaTokyo ~ http://www.megatokyo.com (Webcomic, interesting storyline. Updates Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. New readers are reccomended to start at the first one, but not reccomended to read every single one all in one sitting. You'll see what I mean if you look at the comic number on the latest one)
ZOMGFTA ~ http://www.zomgfta.com (A place for you to download chapters of FMA. They do their own omake! They also are trying to do a few other mangas, like Pokemon and Fuushin Enbu)
Bleach7 ~ http://www.bleach7.com (Site that allows you to download chapters of Bleach, but you need to be a member. Don't worry, you don't have to pay any monthly fees or anything. They also do the anime, but you're better off looking around Youtube unless you want to download the episodes)
AppleGeeks ~ http://www.applegeeks.com (This is a very interesting webcomic, a bit 'edgy' in some parts, but still good. Looking back at the first several issues, it doesn't seem to follow any story in particular, but the storyline gets more ground in as you go. I really like the art and the script gets pretty silly sometimes)
Saiyan Island ~ http://www.saiyanisland.com (My sister AA actually found this one. It's got a bunch of Naruto, Bleach, and DBZ stuff on it. I mostly go there to watch the funny flash videos and read the comics they've made for Naruto)
- More on my profile -

Dapper Dabbler

26,215 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
And... the thread is now open. But I shall be making images and stuff as I go along, so it's not always going to be this boring-looking.

Dapper Dabbler

26,215 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Trick or Treat 100

Dapper Dabbler

26,215 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
Thanks for the bump, Ailes Bleues. Much appreciated.

Dapper Dabbler

26,215 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
Lonely Bump
Yey! IF1 started her own quest! whee Good luck and luffles!

Dapper Dabbler

26,215 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
Lei! I luff you too. whee I'm going to this thing at the BOCES Vocational school (right across the street from E.A's high school...) to check out the classes there and see if I might be interested in going there for ninth grade. I'll be back in an hour or so, so I'll chat with you then. heart

Dapper Dabbler

26,215 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
That CADD thinger looks interesting... but alas, it's for eleventh and twelveth grade. And I'm in eigth. -sigh- Good things are such a long way off...
CADD? What's that?

Good things are in later years, but it's scary to grow up. Especially once you start high school because you have to think about college and jobs. Sure, you'd think about it a little bit in middle school, but when you enter high school, BAM, it hits you. You're going to be an independent person soon and it's quite scary. For me, at least. =|

Dapper Dabbler

26,215 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Trick or Treat 100
I never found out what CADD stood for, but it's a class half about generating 3-D graphics, animations, and special effects on the computer, and half about drafting things out using a pencil like we do in Tech class. Some of the things people've done were playing on some of the many computers in the classroom. Somebody had taken several scenes from FFVII and put them together with a song playing in the background and that was really cool. Somebody else had some Star Wars ships flying through space near the battlestation from Episodes Three and Four. And there was some drafting pieces up on display, and my dad said that that's what his one sister does. And it's a half-day thing, so I still take normal classes at the high school. But it's neat.

I already have a pretty good idea of what I want to get into for a career. Andand don't look on being independent as scary. 'Cause it's not. Think of it as a chance to do things that you normally wouldn't be able to do while being dependant on your parents, and something that offers a bit more challenge and substance to life. 3nodding That's how I see it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//