sinabin
(?)Community Member
- Posted: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 23:22:40 +0000

This is for all those Legend of Zelda fans that have questions or comments or just want help or hints etc. Here you may ask questions if ya want. Yes I will help people out if ya stuck on a certain level. You may talk about any Zelda game.
Please No advertising
DO NOT QUOTE THE WHOLE QUESTIONAIRE!!
Bumping is allowed but please only one per person.
Be Nice to each other
DO NOT INSULT A LEGEND OF ZELDA GAME unless more than one person agrees on it.
DO NOT BRING UP MY POLL!!! I WILL ONLY SAY THIS ONCE!!! THE POLL CAN ONLY HOLD 10 OPTIONS. SO SHUT UP ALREADY IF I'M MISSING ONE!!! NO I AM NOT. THERE IS JUST NO ROOM IN THE DAMN THING!!
If you have any questions about anything please feel free to PM me or post.
Thanks mrgreen
Commercial time!
Nintendo Cereal System Commercial!
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=9boiRDWdMhs&search=zelda commercial
The Legend of Zelda (NES) Commercial!
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=_vuaz0UhCMk&search=zelda commercial
Japanese "Link to the Past" Commercial!
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=4lat3WBU_DE&search=zelda commercial
*UPDATE*
Sorry to say this but since people do not seem to continue the questionaire after posting a few times I am gonna have to start getting strict.
1) People who do not finish the whole thing of the questionaire in single posts will not be added to the list.
2) I want to be informed via PM if you have completed the questionaire in separate posts, I'm getting tired of going through past posts just to see a long a** post, its quite annoying now.
3) I will try to update the questionaire as fast as I can when people send me questions in.
4) I'm thinking about doing some type of contest maybe, need suggestions. Please pm me.
that is all and ta ta for now.
*UPDATE*
I have finally update the questionaire once again. I want to thank all the people who had sent in questions for this questionaire. *bows*
*UPDATE*
I have changed the poll since people kept on asking over and over and over again why I didn't have Twilight Princess added. WELL THERE YOU GO NOW SHUT UP!!
Here is also the results from the last one.

UPDATE!!!-9/20/07
Alrighty. I have now thought of a really good way to celebrate my thread hitting two years.
For anyone who actually does all the questions in seperate posts by October 18 you will be rewarded all of the prizes instead of just picking one. I was able to get five prizes for you to choose from if you completed the whole questionaire.
But for this time only, I will giving out all five.
Here's the catch:
1) If you have already done the questionaire you have to do it all over again.
2) The answer's have to be somewhat ligit. No "I don't know", "Never played", etc. BS. It has to be an answer.
3) You may use whatever you want to answer them all.
4)Depending on how popular this may be I may also be doing a page contest in the process.
5) NO BUMPING!!! If your going to bump talk or post LEGEND OF ZELDA pictures ONLY!!
So now I shall post this in the front post.
Please spread the word and have fun. ^_^
For anyone who actually does all the questions in seperate posts by October 18 you will be rewarded all of the prizes instead of just picking one. I was able to get five prizes for you to choose from if you completed the whole questionaire.
But for this time only, I will giving out all five.
Here's the catch:
1) If you have already done the questionaire you have to do it all over again.
2) The answer's have to be somewhat ligit. No "I don't know", "Never played", etc. BS. It has to be an answer.
3) You may use whatever you want to answer them all.
4)Depending on how popular this may be I may also be doing a page contest in the process.
5) NO BUMPING!!! If your going to bump talk or post LEGEND OF ZELDA pictures ONLY!!
So now I shall post this in the front post.
Please spread the word and have fun. ^_^
Update 10/14/07
I've decided to change the end date to the end of the month.
With work and other things in life I may even let it go to the beginning of November.
Update 10/20/07
Just to let everyone know I will be doing a page contest.
I just did page 600 and the winner was Banana Heifer, congrats.
Sorry to say but the prizes will be whatever items I have available.
The next page contest will be to page 700. Fourth person to post on page 700 will get a prize.
Update 11/6/2007
I have now decided to end my contest.
To the few people who completed my contest.
Congrats.
I will update again whenever I get another chance.
Update 03/30/2008
Congradualtions to Banan Heifer for being the fourth person on page 700. (will get back to you on the prize, it is noted *points here* "see" wink
Update 06/4/2008
Thought I'd put an update up to let everyone know that my computer is finally complete and that I will on more often (while I'm not at work or not hanging out at friends). So now that I'm back and active again I'm going to be updating the Questionaire again. Just to let you all know I will be adding question from "Link's Crossbow Training." Yup that's right I finally got it. ^_^
Also I did reward Banana Heifer his reward for the page contest.
Update 08/08/2008
I have finally updated the poll since too many people kept bitching about it not having Phantom Hourglass. HOPE YOUR HAPPY PEOPLES!!
Here's the results from the last one.

Update 09/29/2008
ANNIVERSAY CONTEST!!!
I will be posting a random picture from one of the Legend of Zelda games. I will be picking them from all the games to make things a bit challenging.
Rules:
-Guess who the character and which Legend of Zelda game this person is from.
-One picture each day will be posted.
-First to answer, gets one point.
If no one gets the picture of the day then no one will receieve points and the picture will return the week after for an additional point added.
-First person with the most points will win either a Trunk or Gift box from my inventory.
-Ending date is 10/18/08 The Anniversay of my Thread. YAY Three Years.
-Depending on how well or bad my thread is doing I may even extend the end date.
Well I'm going to start now. Check back for the first picture of the day. ^_^
Have fun.
ANNIVERSAY CONTEST START!!
First picture-9/29/08
Winner-[cafe.wings] (1 point/20 points)9/30/08
Winner-Gerudo Gal (1 point/20 points)10/1/08
Winner-[cafe.wings] (2 points/20 points)10/2/08
Winner-NONE (will return next week) Answered10/3/08
Winner-[cafe.wings] (3 points/20 points)10/4/08
Winner-[cafe.wings] (4 points/20 points)10/5/08
Winner-NONE (Will return next week)10/6/08
Winner-Banana Heifer (1 point/20 points)10/7/08
Winner-Gerudo Gal (2 point/20 points)10/8/08
Winner- Gerudo Gal (3 points/20 points)10/9/08
Winner-Dances_With_Wolves (1 point/20 points)10/10/08
Winner-Kadaj_sama (1 point/20 points)Bonus: 10/2/08 (Worth 2 points)
Winner-[cafe.wings] (6 points/20 points)
10/11/08
Winner-Gerudo Gal (4 points/20 points)Bonus: 10/5/08 (Worth 2 points)
Winner- Gerudo Gal (6 points/20 points)10/12/08
Winner Gerudo Gal (7 points/20 points)10/13/08
Winner Gerudo Gal (8 points/20 points)BONUS:
Winner Kadaj_sama (3 points/20 points)10/15/08
Winner-Kadaj_sama (4 points/20 points)10/17/08
Winner-Banana Heifer (2 points/20 points)10/18/08

Thread is now three years old. ^_^
10/18/08
The contest will continue either till the end of the month or till someone hits 20 points. Good luck everyone.
Winner-Kadaj_sama (5 points/20 points)10/23/08
Winner-Banana Heifer (3 points/20 points)10/28/08
Winner-Kadaj_sama (6 points/20 points)10/29/08
Winner-Kadaj_sama (7 points/ 20 points)10/30/08
Winner-NONE (didn't get answered)11/1/08

WINNER-Cloud Riven (10 points) 11/14/08
WE FINALLY HAVE A WINNER!! CONGRATS Cloud Riven!!
She won the Blue Giftbox. Now this contest is finally over





















