Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image
INTRO: Hi!! This is Ris here. I have decided to put my artistic talents to the test and open up a mini shop! I specialize in anime/manga artwork but I still do some realistic. Since this is the grand opening of my shop, this weekend only there will be a sale. 25% off everything! So come in and enjoy!

ONLY A FEW SLOTS LEFT UNTIL I CLOSE THE SHOP TOO FINISH MY PROJECTS!!
Click here to go to the Bumper Contest

heart heart heart

Updates:
Thursday, October 20, 2005, 10:52 : Quick update... The shop is being closed for alittle bit, due to sickness on my part... But I will work on my projects and I hope to finish them before the week is over..... chao!!
arrow arrow arrow arrow arrow
Sunday, October 16, 2005, 7:02 : Hi-o!! This is the second day of my shop and I already have gotten three customers! I am so proud... I hope that buisness keeps up though... and my dumb scanner is acting up again. I really don't want to have to take pictures of my projects... But I might have to... Anyways... I already finished one order, the pencil sketch for jain513, I am NOT satisfied with it... and I already re-did it three times... I hope that the customer like it....... And I have decided to add a discount for bumpers and start a contest too... I guess that is all for now! Bye!
heart heart heart

TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Post 1: Intro, updates, and other information.
Post 2: Examples and other information.
Post 3: Prices
Post 4: Commissions and Projects
Post 5: Bumper info, Contest info, Sponsers, Good Shops, and Quests
Post 6: Banners


domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
User Image

INFO: This is where I will post my examples and the plans you want to chose from, starting from least expensive to greatest.

EXAMPLES:
User Image
Sketch in Pencil
This can be of an avatar or from discription. Pencil or colored pencil, your choice. Image hosting avaliable.
heart heart heart
User Image
Sketch and Ink
This can be of an avatar or from discription. Done in black ink. Image hosting avaliable.
heart heart heart
User Image
Sketch, Ink, and tones by hand
This can be of an avatar or from discription. Done in black ink. Image hosting avaliable.
heart heart heart
User Image
Sketch, Ink, and Color
This can be of an avatar or from discription. Done in black ink and colored pencil. Image hosting avaliable.
heart heart heart
User Image
Sketch, Ink, Color, and Background
This can be of an avatar or from discription. Done in black ink and colored pencil, with background. Image hosting avaliable.

exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim
User Image
INFO: My Price Guide for the plans above and a section saying how to pay.

Sketch:
In Pencil:
  • Avatar: 1000G 750G
  • Reference Pic: 1000G 750G
  • From Discription: 1200G 900G
    Image Hosting: Plan Price + 100G per Month of hosting
    In Colored Pencil:
  • Avatar: 1100G 825G
  • Reference Pic: 1100G 825G
  • From Discription: 1300G 975G
    Image Hosting: Plan Price + 100G per Month of hosting
    heart heart heart
    Sketch with Ink:
  • Avatar: 5000G 3750G
  • Reference Pic: 5000G 3750G
  • From Discription: 5200G 3900G
    Image Hosting: Plan Price + 100G per Month of hosting
    heart heart heart
    Sketch, Ink, and Tones
  • Avatar: 7000G 5250G
  • Reference Pic: 7000G 5250G
  • From Discription: 7200G 5400G
    Image Hosting: Plan Price + 100G per Month of hosting
    heart heart heart
    Sketch, Ink, and Color
  • Avatar: 10000G 7500G
  • Reference Pic: 10000G 7500G
  • From Discription: 10200G 7650G
    Image Hosting: Plan Price + 50G per Month of hosting
    heart heart heart
    Sketch, Ink, Color, and Background
  • Avatar: 15000G 11250G
  • Reference Pic: 15000G 11250G
  • From Discription: 15200G 11400G
    Image Hosting: Plan Price + 25G per Month of hosting
    heart heart heart
    Costomized Plan
    *Prices will differ*
    Free Image Hosting for the first month, then 50G for each month after

    heart heart heart

    HOW TO BUY:
    Send me a trade with the type of plan you want and the money. Then post in the thread what you want AND send it to me in a PM.
    domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
  • User Image
    INFO: This is the post where I will write down my orders and the percent that they are completed.
    1. jain513: Sketch, Avatar... 100% 3nodding *Delays do to scanner problems... xp *
    2. Ho Shin: Customized Plan 5% sweatdrop xd
    3. [mongrel] : Sketch, Colored Pencil, Avatar ... 50% gonk *Need to color*
    4. D R E A M T: Sketch, Avatar 0% stressed
    5.
    6.
    exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim
    User Image

    A section for all the nice people who bump... more than 10 times...
    1. Ho Shin heart
    2. Catlyn eek heart eek domokun
    3. leynah eek heart domokun
    4. D R E A M T heart domokun
    domokun domokun

    User Image

    A section for any contests that I might hold in the future, or any contests I entered or just found interesting.

    The Workshop's First Annual Enthusiastic Bumper Contest!
    INFO: The first person to bump 100 times in this thread will receive a picture of whatever they want! If they want a colored and inked picture, they get it.. If they want a picture with multiple people, they get it!! The two runner ups will get a 50% discount on any plan they want, and everyone to post 20 times or more gets a 10% discount! But make sure to number your bumps, if they are not numbered, they will not be counted. So get on to it!
    WINNERS:
    1. leynah
    2. Catlyn
    3. ??????
    DISCOUNTS:
    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.

    CONTESTS RIS PLANS TO ENTER

    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Entry 1: 0% done gonk
    Entry 2: 0% done scream

    domokun domokun

    User Image
    A section for sponsers... if I get any...
    N/A
    domokun domokun

    User Image

    My Affiliates


    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    domokun domokun

    User Image

    A section to list anyone on art quests or something that might pertain to art.
    N/A
    domokun domokun
    domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
    exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim
    User Image

    If you like my art and want to help me out, feel free to link back to me in your sig, profile, guild, or shop!!
    User Image
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10509050][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/RissaTatsu/My%20Mini%20Shop/AD.png[/img][/url]
    .... bump....
    domokun Bump

    Whateverland's Queen

    Aged Survivor

    19,715 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
    Oh . . . very nice!

    Could I get a sketch of my avatar? heart

    ::runs off to send trade and PM::
    Bump- I'll work on your pic tonight, jain.
    domokun domokun domokun
    BUMP!

    I lurve your art Rissa! Might have to get me one...
    bumpity bump bump
    HUMP and BUMP

    Quick Reply

    Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games
    //
    //

    Join Now

    // //

    Have an account? Login Now!

    //
    //