Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image
^Click above linku to go to the Interpretations shop! But be warned - most of the art is drastically out of date and it may hurt your eyes!^


How this Flatsale works!

Choose an Inspiration and a Prompt. Fill out the form at the bottom of this post.

You can enter one entry per Inspiration, but it is only possible for you to win one. An Interpretation costs 8k, but payment plans are available!!

It starts: NOW!
It ends: Thursday, October 13th 10pm PST

Here are the Inspirations!!

User Image

This shall inspire one Thought.

User Image

This shall inspire one Thought.

User Image

This shall inspire one Thought.

You have your choice of two Prompts.

Prompt #1
Everything in life (pretty much) has been going along smoothly. You and your Interpretation are happy together, and pass the days contentedly. But one day, your Interpretation asks the dreaded question: Where did he/she/it come from? How do you respond, without telling him/her/it that you created it from your Thoughts?


Prompt #2
How do you think you would feel if you were told that you weren't really real, that you were someone's Creation? ((No, I'm not talking about God. I'm talking about you are, say, AI, a robot, or something.)) I will warn you now, I will automatically ignore the responses to this prompt that indicate that you are content or says that they don't care, etc, when they become a Wisdom. No one, not even a perfect angel would cope well with this kind of situation. Believe me.



Here is the form you fill out and PM to Alida the Interpretation. Do NOT post in the thread.


[code:1]Interpretation Flatsale Entry
Your Name -
The Interpretation's Name -
Inspiration (picture) -
Prompt Number -
Prompt Response -
Anything else you want to tell me? -

[/code:1]

Entrants


Xpressionless
Hellz.Minion
Little_Phantom
Menelie

I shall probably put more stoofehs here but I have no idea what to put because I'm such a dunce =D So if you need help and are totally confuzzled-ness, please ask your question in the thread. Do NOT PM Kiarna or the mule (Alida the Interpretation) or any of the current Interpretation owners your questions! >=)
Guess no one likes meh stoofs... sad
It might help if you put up prompts and prices hun <3
*feels like a bucket of cold water was just thrown on my head* xDD Okay, thanks^-^
I've been watching the shop for a while ^^ You have lovely art by the way ^^
Really? Thank you! ^o^ It makes me real happy to hear someone say that...

All right, prompts and price and end date up...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//