RULES
To get on the list to receive golf just fill out the form below and make sure you abide by the other rules that I have created:
1. State your username
2. State your quest
3. How much gold you have/need
4. Why
You do not have to continue participating in the thread in order to receive gold from me.
Know that everyone will get some sort of donation, and although some may get more than others, it is not because I don't like you, it is because of the amount of gold I have readily available at the time. Know that I would love more than anything to help all gaians complete their quests, but because my policy is to help all, it is not possible.
DO NOT BEG! I REPEAT! DO NOT BEG! IT WILL GET YOU NO WHERE!
And DO NOT PM me asking for gold! It's just as bad!
Also, donators, donatees, and guild members will be put on a list, and those who dont abide by the rules are put on the list of shame!
Also, you may bump in this thread or have conversations! Please keep the cursing to a minimum, and know that every post is monitored
whee Members of this charity and their jobs are shown below!! Members also get to take part in creating ways for the guild/charity to get more money in, as well as out (contests, donations, prizes, auctions, etc). Note that all members take part in all events, but the jobs listed below are the supervisors of those events!!
TAKE HEED WHAT THESE PEOPLE SAY!!! THEY ARE YOUR SUPERIORS!!!
(yes that includes jeryhn the wacko yoda matrix status dude)
STAFF MEMBERS
Ayame Kobayashi (Charity Owner/Creator)

~CRiMSoN~ (Charity Mule)

Jeryhn (Guild Owner/Administrator)
Hazel_Angel (Client Supervisor)
MistressNikki (Advertising Organizer)
Sephiroth_Synthesis (Thread Monitor Supervisor)

Fangx610 (Contest Supervisor)
CRiMSoN's CHARITY is in association with:
Fangx610 (Banner/Sig Creator/Distributor)

MistressNikki (MistressNikki's Charity Owner)