Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wee.

Poll. 1 100.0% [ 63 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

User Image


I'm setting up.

Welcome to the QUEST OF KYLE!! I am your host, Jun Haru Emi, or if you'd prefer real, Dena. Which I'm sure you don't. Here you will find many a things. Hopefully you'll have fun here and atleast leave a bump or two. Now, lets continue.

[-x Rules. x-]


arrow Follow the ToS. That's kinda blatant(obvious).
arrow In case you didn't know, flaming is a part of the ToS, don't do it, that's just stupid.
arrow Please bump. Don't just take the 10g's and run. That's rude.
arrow Obey us.
arrow No begging. It's pointless. And if you PM us, you'll be ignored and deleted.


[-x Updates. x-]


arrow 10-01-05 - Opened! YAY!



What's to be on here:

I. Index/Main Stuffs/You are here.
II. What's the quest?
III. Our Story.
IV. His Wishlist.
V. What I've gotten him so far.
VI. If anyone cares, my wishlist.
VII. Bumpers, Et Cetera.
VIII. Affiliates.
IX. Art of us and thingamabobs and thingamadoodles
.
User ImageUser Image [-x What's the quest? x-] User ImageUser Image

[-x Currently: #000000 Complex Shirt M (Male). x-]

Found in Durem at Moria's store for 6131g.
User ImageUser Image [-x Our Story. x-] User ImageUser Image


I'm quite surprise you're reading this/are caring to read this, but here goes. Well, at the begining of this year and do mean very begining, I met a drunken Kyle. Hehe, just kidding, I think. ninja Anyways, it was new years and I was on gaia browsing picture posts and random threads. I posted my picture in the thread and he told me how gorgeous he thought I 'twas. After a while we began PMing each other. After five days, we got closer and closer, and fell in love. On the magically day, January 5, 2005, He askededed me out. ^_^ Of course I said yes, how could I refuse such a grand offer? Since, we've met in real life and been together. I'm now even engaged. So if you have your doubts on meeting someone you'll love forever on Gaia, think again. Once we get married, I think I shall announce it to the owners. Hell, maybe they'll come to our wedding. Huzzah. Lol.
I love you Kyle. With all my heart and soul. <3
User ImageUser Image [-x His Wishlist. x-] User ImageUser Image
User Image


[-x Well, I've created many an avi of him playing around with Gavsim.Net.
He's liked them all so I shall put those and then a wishlist.
x-]


[-x GavSims. x-]
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

[-x Wishlist. x-]

User Image

Zombie [G] Corp Shirt - 49-60K (49,000-60,000g)
That 70's Red Shirt - 2.5K (2,500g)
Snowboard Pants Red - 1.78K (1,780g)
Romani Glasses - 1.8K (1,800g)
Castaway Black Boots - 313g
Skull Biker Black Boots - 2.9K (2,900g)
Black Silk Boxers - 1,001g
Black Leather Belt - 1,675g
Portable Stereo Headphones - 25,800,000-28,780,000g
Mini Nitemare Wings - 9,700,000-10,500,000g




User ImageUser Image [-x What I've gotten for him so far. x-] User ImageUser Image


User Image or User Image
Demonic Pitchfork or October 2004 Thank You Letter
$10,000-11,000?

Traded my Solar Cape and February 2005 Thank You Letter for it.
Traded 02-26-05


User Image or User Image
Jack's Disgust or Jack's Grab Bag 2K4 5
$500-1,000?
I'll trade my Joy for your Disgust. ^_^

Traded 2-23-05

User Image or User Image
Jacked Up Cape or Jack's Grab Bag 2K4 7
$2,500-3,000?

Bought 2-24-05

User Image or User Image
The Jack-et or Jack's Grab Bag 2K4 8
$700-1,500?

Bought 2-23-05

User Image or User Image
Really Jacked Up Shirt or Jack's Grab Bag 2K4 1
$1,000-1,500?

Bought 2-23-05

User Image or User Image
Really Jacked Up Pants or Jack's Grab Bag 2K4 3
$1,200-1,500?

Bought 2-23-05

User Image or User Image
Really Jacked Up Gloves or Jack's Grab Bag 2K4 4
$500-1,000?

Bought 2-24-05

User Image or User Image
Really Jacked Up Boots or Jack's Grab Bag 2K4 2
$1,000-1,500

Bought 2-25-05


Didn't buy it, but he's now got an OMG and I've gotten a Nitemare scarf. 4laugh

Chain Wallet - YAY!

Those 90's Pants Black.
User ImageUser Image [-x If anyone cares, my wishlist. x-] User ImageUser Image


HaHa! Nothing. I'm not that much of a b***h as to show my wishlist on a page that's dedicated to my fiance! Plus, I dun want Kyle buying anything for me. ninja
User ImageUser Image [-x Bumpers, Et Cetera. x-] User ImageUser Image
User Image


[-x Listed here will be bumpers, people to obey, people to stay away from,
people who have gotten rares, and the very rare donators.
x-]


Obey the Kyle!!! He can come in many a forms.
AcidKat626 and KingKittyKitty
And so can I. And of course you shall obey me.
JunHaruEmi and MyDrugisDrugs.
User ImageUser Image [-x Affiliates. x-] User ImageUser Image


[-x I shall make buttons for us soon. x-]


User Image
User ImageUser Image [-x Art of us and thingamabobs and thingamadoodles. x-] User ImageUser Image


[-x Art of us would be enjoyed, but it's not required of course. Whether if it's of him, of me, or of the both of us, that's teh neat. 3nodding x-]
User ImageUser Image [-x My Store. x-] User ImageUser Image

If you liked the wishlists you saw(and our signatures), you'll most likely want to buy from my shoppe. For I did make the wishlists. wink Here is what I have.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There is actually more than signatures in my shop, as you can see from the button. Every purchase helps and goes to the Kyle Fund. ^_^ I'm trying to quest for him. I would really appreciate it if you could help. 3nodding If you can not read the button because for you it is going too fast here is what I offer in my shop:

Signatures
Wishlists
Layouts
Buttons
Icons
Avatar Drawings
Signs
Luck Statistics(Pink Lnks, Gift Boxes[blue and pink], enchanted trunks, and anything else you would like.)
Quest Meters - To show how far along you have come.
Bumps
Headers/Banners for your shop, thread, or guild.
Blinkies
Adoptions soon to come.(I just need to gather the pixels.)

As you can see I have a wide range of choices.

Example of a previous customers:

User Image

I can customize it pretty much however you wish it to look like. 3nodding

I can also do Image Maps and stuff. But a high(well not TOO high) price will be required.

If you would like more in depth examples, just click the button above.

User ImageUser Image [-x Avatar Art! x-] User ImageUser Image


I draw as well as the photos below, with time. Yea, I can do good drawings from the top of my head in <5minutes sometimes, but that's on a good day. I need creativity and inspiration to do my works. If you do decide to order from me, please give me the BEST description as possible if you're asking me to draw your avatar in some sort of a position. I hate screwing up people's orders. I don't know quite how to price my work so I shall be looking at that sticky in a second. Enjoy! ^_^ Can't find the sticky, so I last resorted to fellow gaians. Of course that would be the best source. 3nodding I got anywhere from 1K to between 10-15K(Cleaned, Inked and colored). O_O!!

Samples:

I'm posting the link of some so it doesn't take up half the nation. Lol.
I recommend you look at all of them to really get a feel of how I draw.
Also, if you would like more of my drawing samples, please click WWW. Thankies.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/QuestforKyle/DSC01846.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/QuestforKyle/DSC01848.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/QuestforKyle/DSC01849.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/QuestforKyle/DSC01850.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/QuestforKyle/DSC01851.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/QuestforKyle/DSC01852.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/QuestforKyle/DSC01853.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/QuestforKyle/DSC01854.jpg
User ImageUser Image [-x Items! x-] User ImageUser Image


Yesh, I am sellings these for the prices listed. If you wish to purchase them, send the trade with the title of the item you're purchasing.

User ImageBlack Shirt - AB 300g
User ImageElegant Blue Dress - 550g
User ImageElegant Blue Slippers - 1K
User ImagePrisonor's Pants x 2 - 300g each
User ImageWhite Hot Top - 450g
User ImageMummy Mask - 700g
What the hell is this reserved s**t?! XD
And for not damned reason, bumpness of your mother.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//