Hikushoo
(?)Community Member
- Posted: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 02:00:01 +0000
-rawr, before you report me, read the whole thread, and if you're still convinced then go to www.tokyopop.com/news/mom/ to see my username (lilpup91) in 4th place. If you do not believe that lilpup91 belongs to me, send me an e-mail to lilpup91@Yahoo.com-
You can enter multiple times if desired, but I think the site bans e-mails coming from the same IP address 10 times o_o;; -not sure-.
NOTE: YOU must register the e-mails with the link that will be sent to the e-mail (if you decide to enter the contest this way) you gave to me if you do decide to participate.
ALSO! ALL E-MAILS ACCEPTED (Belonging to you, of course. Giving me an e-mail will enter you into a drawing for 40k *sponsered by me*. Things are getting serious, and I really, REALLY need help >_<
The more entrees the higher the drawing gold reward.
For drawing information, look at the bottom of this thread.
EDIT: You can also use this link:
http://tokyopop.com/takuhaionline/account.php?promocode=9IVXR7
instead of giving me your e-mail.
Simplified information:
1) Give e-mail.
2) Check e-mail when told to.
3) Register with the link provided from the e-mail from tokypop.com. It'll say, "Hiku Shoo wants you to register with Takuhai at Tokypop" or something like that.
4) PM me and tell me you registered (I will ask you a question to make sure you actually did, however.)
Information:
You may or may not know Tokyopop is having a referral contest.
What I need is as many e-mail as possible (valid e-mails). All you have to do is give me a VALID e-mail address so I can refer you to the site through a form, register with the site with the link you'll recieve in the e-mail (it's not spam or anything, I mean it's Tokyopop after all) and you're done! The person who gives me the most valid e-mails (that belong to yourself), and the person who registered the most with they're valid DIFFERENT e-mails will recieve
40,000k in gold. Also, if enough people give me one or two e-mails, random people will be rewarded items from my avatar ^^
Please actually register with the link provided in your e-mail if you decide to give it to me D:, it really means a lot to me if you do that.
If you're scared it's a virus or spam or something, you can give me a fake e-mail address, just as long as you check it, and if you're afraid that the link provided will be spam and such, you can just give me the pw of your fake e-mail address and I'll check it myself, which I'm sure you won't ask me to do xD.
...I already had someone call me a virus 'cause I actually typed like a real person ._.
I'm not a virus as far as I know D:!
Anyways, please help! Any help will be GREATLY appreciated ^___^
And if you don't want the e-mail to appear before public eyes, you can note me and what not ._0
Thank you! icon_biggrin.gif
Places:
1st place: 40 thousand
2nd: 20 thousand
3rd: 10 thousand
The numbers are low, you can still participate!
Drawing information:
1-3 people will be drawn randomly using this intresting program I found online ^^.
The first person drawn with recieve about 40,000 gold. The secound person draw will recieve 20k and the 3rd will get 10k.
The drawing winners will be rewarded last out of all the participaints. Sorry >.<
Update: I'm number 4 on the Win-a-mountain of manga list.
Four! So please help me be one ^^
People on gaia are nice, and a lot of people already helped me :3
You can enter multiple times if desired, but I think the site bans e-mails coming from the same IP address 10 times o_o;; -not sure-.
NOTE: YOU must register the e-mails with the link that will be sent to the e-mail (if you decide to enter the contest this way) you gave to me if you do decide to participate.
ALSO! ALL E-MAILS ACCEPTED (Belonging to you, of course. Giving me an e-mail will enter you into a drawing for 40k *sponsered by me*. Things are getting serious, and I really, REALLY need help >_<
The more entrees the higher the drawing gold reward.
For drawing information, look at the bottom of this thread.
EDIT: You can also use this link:
http://tokyopop.com/takuhaionline/account.php?promocode=9IVXR7
instead of giving me your e-mail.
Simplified information:
1) Give e-mail.
2) Check e-mail when told to.
3) Register with the link provided from the e-mail from tokypop.com. It'll say, "Hiku Shoo wants you to register with Takuhai at Tokypop" or something like that.
4) PM me and tell me you registered (I will ask you a question to make sure you actually did, however.)
Information:
You may or may not know Tokyopop is having a referral contest.
What I need is as many e-mail as possible (valid e-mails). All you have to do is give me a VALID e-mail address so I can refer you to the site through a form, register with the site with the link you'll recieve in the e-mail (it's not spam or anything, I mean it's Tokyopop after all) and you're done! The person who gives me the most valid e-mails (that belong to yourself), and the person who registered the most with they're valid DIFFERENT e-mails will recieve
40,000k in gold. Also, if enough people give me one or two e-mails, random people will be rewarded items from my avatar ^^
Please actually register with the link provided in your e-mail if you decide to give it to me D:, it really means a lot to me if you do that.
If you're scared it's a virus or spam or something, you can give me a fake e-mail address, just as long as you check it, and if you're afraid that the link provided will be spam and such, you can just give me the pw of your fake e-mail address and I'll check it myself, which I'm sure you won't ask me to do xD.
...I already had someone call me a virus 'cause I actually typed like a real person ._.
I'm not a virus as far as I know D:!
Anyways, please help! Any help will be GREATLY appreciated ^___^
And if you don't want the e-mail to appear before public eyes, you can note me and what not ._0
Thank you! icon_biggrin.gif
Places:
1st place: 40 thousand
2nd: 20 thousand
3rd: 10 thousand
The numbers are low, you can still participate!
Drawing information:
1-3 people will be drawn randomly using this intresting program I found online ^^.
The first person drawn with recieve about 40,000 gold. The secound person draw will recieve 20k and the 3rd will get 10k.
The drawing winners will be rewarded last out of all the participaints. Sorry >.<
Update: I'm number 4 on the Win-a-mountain of manga list.
Four! So please help me be one ^^
People on gaia are nice, and a lot of people already helped me :3