Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold, for all ye hard working questors.

Celebrate! 1 100.0% [ 109 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 > >>

Hello, and welcome to "A Penny A Day". In this charity, we give you pennies. Yes, a measly one gold. But, as every quester now a days should know, every penny counts!

I may raise the gold amount I'll give out, after I finish some personal quests of mine. Please, read all the rules, and submit the form properly.
Rules and Guidelines
1) Show some respect to myself and all others who enter this thread. There are real people behind them.
2) Please use the forms that I provide, and type them in
red.
3) Do not PM me for any reason what-so-ever. If you would like to be affliates, post in this thread. I can't understand any circumstance where it would be so much harder to post than to PM.
4) Do not ask me to donate any more than 1 gold. I will not do it, as of now.
5) I have the right to add or alter rules as I see fit.
6)To all who are wondering, this was not my idea. I got it from another, but I cannot recall the name. However, I cannot take credit for my penny theme. Thank you, whoever it was who did come up with it. biggrin
Application Form

Just type this in red, and fill its contents out completely, and I should send a trade with one gold your way!


User Name:
Date Joined:
Posts:
Your Quest:
How Much You Need:
Quest Thread (if you have one):
My Quest

Yes, at the same time I'm running a charity, I have a quest. That's half the reason for the small amount I give! So help a girl out, would ya? xd

My quests are kind of small right now, but they're quests all the same.

Current One:

Donaters:
None Yet

Past Quests:
Sealed Envelope
Black Leather Belt
Banners:

Advertise us, please!!


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Height: 70, Width: 205, 8715 bytes
[url=http://tinyurl.com/9wxzr][img]http://tinypic.com/dr9suf.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Height: 109, Width: 172, 39102 bytes
Made by Michiyo II

[url=http://tinyurl.com/9wxzr][img]http://tinypic.com/dy979c.png[/img][/url]

User Image
Height: 43, Width: 90, 5956 bytes
Made by +Anime+Undead+

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10072249&page=1][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/animeundead/1penny.jpg[/IMG][/url]
Penny Quotes

"A penny saved is a penny earned."
-Benjamin Franklin
Reserved.
9/10
Reserved.
10/10
Good Luck > From TheAceCharity.
[ please PM me if this slot if this slot is needed, so I may delete the post ]
The Masta Writa
xd

:/ xP ..How strange.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//