Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whatcha gonna do with all that junk -- all that junk inside your trunk?

Go on vacation! 8D 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Get you drunk, duh. :B 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
:( That "junk" is a tumor, thank you very much. I'm sensitive about it. 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 4 ]
I'm going to poop on your lawn. 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Kuro's Art Hole

[o1] Rules
[o2] Art
[o3] Commission Info
[o4] About Me
[o5] Links
[o6] Happy Customers

As always, comments & constructive criticism are more than welcome.
[o1]====================[Rules]

[o1] Ecchi [including shounen/shoujo-ai] is okay -- Hentai is not.
[o2] I cannot do fully-CGed backgrounds, so please keep it simple if you want one.
[o3] Absolutely no anthros. Sorry.
[o4] Please be polite.
[o5] Please give me as many details as possible when requesting.
[o6] Please be patient! Art takes time & I will always let you know if there are any major delays.
[o7] You may not pass my art off as your own or use it for commerical gain.
[o8] I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. I'm not your b***h.
[o3]====================[Ordering & List]

For Gaia gold, I am doing HEADSHOTS ONLY. They will be 200x200px in size.

Color -- 500g
B&W -- 300g

[o1] closed for Ben's $$ commish
[o2] xLips Like Morphinex
[o3] xLips Like Morphinex
[o4] My Fluffy Sesshoumaru
[o5] My Fluffy Sesshoumaru

For all other commissions, please go here for more info.

Before you ask :

omfg y u charge rl monayz?? u sux!!1
Because I am a poor college student trying to pay off car insurance.

but im pore!!1 wut do i do? ^^;
You can either go out and get a job or wait for a random day I decide to throw out a freebie or two.
[o4]====================[About Me]

Name : Kuro-chan
AKA : Trashcan, La Tigre, Shoelace
Age : 18
DOB : October 30th
<3 : tattoos, piercings, punk culture & music, rainy days, hair dye, boyfriend
<x3 : illiteracy, blatant stupidity, most republicans
art bg : I have been drawing for...basically forever. I started anime, in particular, in about 7th grade and have been doing so ever since. I am a freshman in college (finishing my first year ^^) now, which makes it about 6 years now.
For traditional mediums, I use Prismacolor colored pencils & watercolor pencils, as well as Sakura Koi tube watercolors, Windsor & Newton pan watercolors, Windsor & Newton acrylics, Sharpies, Sakura Pigma Micron pens, Straedler drawing pencils, and BIC mechanical pencils.
For CGing, I use a combination of Photoshop 7, OpenCanvas 4, and Painter 8.

Games I play :
Trickster Online ~
* Trashcan, level 3x cat -- Pearl Server
* Audio, level xx sheep
* Video, level xx fox

+ Sims 2

Games I used to play :
Ragnarok Online ~
* Shoelace, level 86 alchemist [LD]
* Cantrixe, level 91 priest

World of Warcraft ~
* Lazuli, level 4x shaman -- Gorefiend server
* Alkaline, level 60 mage

Granado Espada ~
Kaeus Family --
* Cantrixe, elementalist
* Rajah, fighter
* Akilah, scout
[o5]====================[Links]

Wanna trade links? Message me!
[o5]====================[Happy Customers]

[o1] x[Soda]x
bumpppppppp domokun
[My OC] I want you to pick up the charter that you wanna draw (but if you don't want to choose, maybe, Raxi and Chrize that I want you to draw lol)

I'll be back to send you trade, please, PM me about how many pic that you wanna draw ^^
Can i get one colored please
Yep! Please PM me with what you want included :]
User Image

Part one of Soda's commish.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//