Welcome to Gaia! ::


Gummybears are the most amazing creation in the world. Come join the Gummybear Revolution! We have pie. No... seriously. Any flavour. Mm, pie.

Vive la resistance!

If you join, not only will you recieve free snuggles from the most awesomest and snuggliest Kopribear around, you will get an awesome Gummybear title of honour! These titles include a colour, flavour, and if you're lucky a title of nobility! Nobles get fizzy flavours. (Such as Princess Purple Fizzy Raspberry) <-- me

Rules will be posted soon. Keep your eyes peeled. eek

<3
Princess Purple
Kopribear
Hi Hi! Yes gummy bear's are indeed awsome...but I must say...they're way too cute to eat...*sigh*
Rules to Follow or else!

1. I, Kopriana, shall be the only authorized person to bestow Gummytitles.

2. Everything stays PG13 or ELSE!

3. There will be NO flaming on this thread. If there is you will be asked to leave. In the Gummybear Guild the very first principle is think +positive+ ^_^

4. No killing! Good lord. Unless I kill you, there will be no killing.

5. RP is rather... favoured. Let's just say that my nobles know how to RP.

6. No excercising powers not bestowed to you by your princess (me)

7. NO Godmoding!!

8. ...don't swear. Use your brain and come up with CREATIVE words ^_^ And swearing in other languages does count.

9. OOC should probably be put in ((these)) because... it's nice and neat that way. I like neat. Neat is a neat word... *scoots off to muse*

10. *back!* Follow Gaian rules, mmkay?

11. ...any other rules I may decide to make up if you guys start getting crazy will be enforced. So ha.

12. No exploiting loopholes.

13. Be nice to the newbs! You were a newb too, once! Technically I am a newb. *eyes everyone* Don't get any ideas...


<3
Purple Princess
Kopribear
Now that OouChan is definitely part of the guild...

Application form! My don't we hate technicalities...

Character Name:

Background:

Why you want to be a Gummybear:

...who's your princess?:



To be sent to me via PM. Applications will be weeded out and if I don't like you you aren't allowed. And you aren't invited to my birthday party. Ha.

<3
Purple Princess
Kopribear
Kopriana
Now that OouChan is definitely part of the guild...

Application form! My don't we hate technicalities...

Character Name:

Background:

Why you want to be a Gummybear:

...who's your princess?:



To be sent to me via PM. Applications will be weeded out and if I don't like you you aren't allowed. And you aren't invited to my birthday party. Ha.

<3
Purple Princess
Kopribear


Hmm...sry but I'm confused...character name? background? can you plz explain further ^^
Rule 13: Net literacy required!! Omgosh. No twelve year old AOL speak please...

(omg, plz, wtf, etc.)

<3
Kopribear

(ps, my previous post was an application form! PM me with your character's name and background, why you want to be a Gummybear... and answer the last question correctly or it's your head ^_^)
I like Gummy Bears too.what's your peoples' favorite flavor? But they are so cute it's hard to eat them, so plz don't ask me what my favorite is.
Bumpity bump!

What's your confusion, OouChan?

*point rule 13 and eyes Indigo Forever**grin* kidding. I just... intelligence is attractive in a person. Writing out words also shows initiative. Yay initiative!

<3
Purple Princess
Kopribear
bumpity bump!
Woo! Announcement. I'd like to welcome Centari as our newest member. Please welcome... *drumroll*

Dutchess Fizzy Pineapple!
bumpity bumpity bump
B!

U!

M!

P!

You don't know what it'd mean to me if you'd BUMP! Yeah, yeah, BUMP!

...

Sorry, I'm not very good at the whole cheerleading business.

<3 Princess Kopri

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//