Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you play?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 21, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Hallowed Prophet

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

Hallowed Prophet

<center>Odds and Evens</center>

This is odds and evens a rather simple game. There are two slots in each prize bracket. One slot for odds and one for evens. Send me a trade marked odd or even depending on open slots (gold amount will depend on the prize bracket more about cost and prizes will come in the following post). It is first come first serve. I will continue for as long as people have an intrest smile .

Now you are probably wondering why I made this in the chatterbox, instead of elsewhere right? Well that's simple, more people come here and post here. There is more opprotunity here for people to play my game smile Now on to the next post smile .


This thread my seem very familiar. I made this gamr in another thread, but the stats, such as winners and the winners of the bump contes were messed up because of the rollback, so I decided to start over. I also realized I needed to reserve more posts sweatdrop

Hallowed Prophet

<center>Rules</center>

1.Obey ALL of Gaia's TOS
2.Don't stretch the page or you'll be blacklisted.
3.No annoyingly long bumps or 14g messages. I WILL report a 14g message if I see it.
4.No whining or stupid behavior I WILL delete your post if you annoy me.
5.NO BEGGING (this will result in your post being deleted. If you continue you will be blacklisted)
6.DO NOT advertise in my thread, unless you've asked me and I said it's ok. (this will also result in post deletion and possible blacklisting)
7.Please label your trade "Odds and Evens: Odd/Even" (choose odd or even do not put both. I will give you whatever I feel like as far as slots go if you don't specify what you want.) Please label your trade correctly or I will keep the trade as a donation.
8.Have fun.

<center>How to play</center>

Ok "User A" and "User B" wish to play.

User A sends a trade for 150 gold titles "Odds and evens: ODD"
so when User B sends their trade they we get the evens slot.

It will look like:

Small

Cost:150
Prize:250

Odd: User A


Even: User B

Now let's say randomizer.org picks then number 6. User B will be the winner, becuase 6 is an even number.

If there are any questions do not hesitate to ask smile .

<center>Price and Prizes</center>

For now I'll will make 2 different prize brackets and if the demand for more increses I will make more 3nodding

I will use www.randomizer.org to get the numbers. And results of each round will be posted here.

Small

Cost:150
Prize:250

Odd: open

Even: open



Large

Cost:750
Prize:1250

Odd: Open

Even: Open

<center>Rounds </center>

Hallowed Prophet

<center>Bumpers
1.S_tephanie
2.Felin Greenleaf
3.Chirus
4.cokechix
5.Yzak_Joule
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.


Must bump at least 10 times to make the list 3nodding

Bump Contest!!

10g from each round will be taken and put in a bump pool. The first person to post on the 25th page wins the pool.
You must bump at least 10 times. If you do not number your bumps you will not win. NO cheating or skipping bumps. You WILL be blacklisted. Only one bump per post!

Current list is carried over from the last thread I made. I'm not going to punish those who helped me out before, so they will remain on the list 3nodding

Current Bump Pool- 500g
I am starting the bump contest by putting 500g of my own gold in the pool.

Hallowed Prophet

<center>BLACKLIST

no so far, let's keep it like that 3nodding





WHITELIST

this is where all the people who donate to me will go, and people who do somehting really admirable in this thread. Or people that I just really like smile

Hallowed Prophet

<center>Avatar contest</center>

From time to time I will hold avatar contests in this thread. Just keep an eye on the title I will change it when I will be hold one.

Entry fee for avatar contest: 150g
Prize:1k
Slots: 10

250g will be put in the bump pool after each avatar contest round is complete.

First to 20 votes wins.

When all 10 slots are filled I will make a new post for voting.

<center>Rules

No GAC avatars.

Send trade labeled "Avatar contest"

No change your avatar after the trade is sent, image for the contest will be taken from the trade window.

If you want to get friends to vote for you taht's fine, just don't let me find out you've been spamming other threads about it. If you do you will be blacklisted.

Hallowed Prophet

<center>Links


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Do you want your lotto, charity, quest or thread linked here? Just PM me and and I'll check your thread out 3nodding






Hallowed Prophet

NOW OPEN!!! xd

Hallowed Prophet

Hallowed Prophet

Hallowed Prophet

Hallowed Prophet

Hallowed Prophet

Hallowed Prophet

Hallowed Prophet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//