This is NO LONGER a quest for the ever elusive:

winged anklets
GEN value 5000-12000 gold
EVIL 5100-7000
BOUGHT!!!!!
whee

ZONY discman
GEN value 6500-8000 gold
EVIL 6900-8300

wild orchid kimono
In-shop value: 9600 gold
*bought*
smile
Since I look so silly right now, I'm thinking some respectable items will be good for me. That, and the Zony discman poignantly reminds me of my only 2 CD players (both of which were stolen from me
gonk )
If I'm hopeful, I will only have to raise 19,600 (GEN). If life hates me, 24,600 (GEN). Unfortunately, due to recent inflation of both the winged anklets and discman on the marketplace (and just so you know, the GEN has been updated as of Dec 9th) I may end up having to raise more.
To be fair to others, if you bump in my thread and have a quest of your own, I'll try my best to bump in yours as well.
EDIT: because the prices of both the discman and the anklets has inflated some, it looks like it'll be a little longer to get both. Stupid Christmas
xp !