Welcome to Gaia! ::


┏━━━━━━━━━┓
☤
CUO DEOR
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

❝w e l c o m e❞ +++++++++++++++++++++


Hello there, potential friend or customer!
Please make yourself comfortable. My name is Sev,
and this is my first art shop in a long time on gaia.

I'm a very friendly person!
I'd love to get to know you and see what kinds of characters
or avatar designs you lovely creative people make.

This shop is a way for me to earn some GG (I'm flat broke)
while doing what I enjoy...
drawing for others.

If you stay and chat, I might draw you a sketch freebie!
I also do art trades!
+++++++ ✓✓✓


❂❂❂❂❂


❝a n n o u n c e m e n t s❞ ++++++++++


07/23/13 opening of the shop
08/05/13 added art trade slot
08/13/13 added 'other' post to front page
08/16/13 added new affiliate!+++++++ ✓✓✓


User Image




❝rul e s❞ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++


⒈++Not every offer/order will be accepted!
Do not be offended or hurt if I reject yours.

Please do not ask for art when I am full.


⒉++If I have accepted your offer/order, please send the trade immediately.
I will then start on your piece.
I'll send you one or two progress screenshots,
please tell me of any changes you wish to make at those times.

When I am finished with the art, I'll send you a watermarked version.
Please complete the trade.
I will PM you with the non-watermarked version once I have received my payment.

I will not start your art until you send the trade,
and I will not start lining/coloring your sketch until you OK it.


⒊++Feel free to PM me with questions about your order/offer.
Feel free to chat or bump as well.


⒋++You may edit or use the art you receive however you wish.
Just remember to credit me on the side.
Also, it'd be nice if you could show me what you make out of it!


⒌++If you want your art to be done quickly,
give me lots of music recommendations.
Preferably an entire playlist, for inspiration.

+++++++ ✓✓✓

User Image

❝e x a m p l e s❞ ++++++++++++++++++
From most recent to least.+++++++ ✓✓✓


500x500
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image


Fullbody
User ImageUser Image


❝p r i c e ❞ +++++++++++++++++++++++++


For a 500x500 square, fully colored/shaded, any amount around 100k+ would be nice.
My prices aren't set in stone, so offer what you'd like to pay.

If you want a fullbody picture with irregular dimensions, maybe 300k+.

I like pure GG or the equivalent in items, so if you only have items that's fine!
Check out my wishlist or simply offer and see if I like it.
Negotiation is A-OK!
+++++++ ✓✓✓



❂❂❂❂❂


❝p r e f e r e n c e s❞ +++++++++++++


90% character - 10% offer


D O ' S
⒈++Anything not on my DON'T list+++++++ ✓✓✓

D O N T ' S
⒈++Furries. I'll do things like ears and tails and collar fur, but not full on anthro.
⒉++Nudity. No completely naked characters, and nothing explicit.
At least a little cover up, please!

⒊++Cluttered avatars. If I can't tell where one item begins and one item ends,
I won't be able to draw properly.

⒋++OCs with only descriptions or low quality "celebrity" photos. I need a decent
reference picture.

⒌++Mecha/armor. Drawing robots is not fun for me.+++++++ ✗✗✗

User Image
❝s l o t s❞ +++++++++++++++++++++++++


⒈++V isual R ein - click
⒉++black circus rabbit - click
⒊++Benny Cumberbun - click

Art Trades
⒈++remiita - click
+++++++ ✓✓✓



❂❂❂❂❂


❝o r d e r- f o r m❞ ++++++++++++++++
Example and code to go with it+++++++ ✓✓✓

Quote:

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
☤
I HAVE AN ORDER!!
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

username
for the record
price
what are you offering? do you want a fullbody or 500x500?
reference
pictures links and the like, personalities, etc
other
any particular requests? (pose, background color, etc)
music
your current fav song pls


[align=center]┏━━━━━━━━━┓
☤
[color=#698B22]I HAVE AN [/color][color=#9ACD32]ORDER[/color][b][i]!![/i][/b]
┗━━━━━━━━━┛


[size=13]username[/size]
[size=11]for the record[/size]
[size=13]price[/size]
[size=11]what are you offering? do you want a fullbody or 500x500?[/size]
[size=13]reference[/size]
[size=11]pictures links and the like, personalities, etc[/size]
[size=13]other[/size]
[size=11]any particular requests? (pose, background color, etc)[/size]
[size=13]music[/size]
[size=11]your current fav song pls[/size]


[color=#C0FF3E]❂[/color][color=#9ACD32]❂[/color][color=#698B22]❂[/color][color=]❂[/color][color=]❂[/color]


[/align]


User Image

❝p i c k- u p s❞ +++++++++++++++++++++
Current pick up: || Oreoo ||+++++++ ✓✓✓


User Image

Previous

Fullbody
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

500x500
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image



❝o t h e r❞ +++++++++++++++++++++++++


Livestream notices will be here.
Also, any progress shots I feel like sharing with you all!
+++++++ ✓✓✓

livestream link

WIPS

User ImageUser ImageUser Image


User Image

❝a f f i l i at e s❞ +++++++++++++++++


Want to be an affiliate?
Just chat with me and I'll probably add your banner here...
...remember to take mine tho!
If I really admire your thread, I'll put your banner here too.


User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.87057127][img]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn55/TsukiHaine/cuodeorbutton_zps4e32533e.png[/img][/url]

+++++++ ✓✓✓

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
☤
CUO DEOR
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
☤
CUO DEOR
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
☤
CUO DEOR
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
☤
CUO DEOR
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
☤
CUO DEOR
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
☤
CUO DEOR
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
☤
CUO DEOR
┗━━━━━━━━━┛


User Image

Chibis like this are freebies+++++++ ✓✓✓


Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//