Welcome to Gaia! ::

i like my art to be

cute 0.15533980582524 15.5% [ 16 ]
sexy 0.28155339805825 28.2% [ 29 ]
actiony (ttly a word) 0.077669902912621 7.8% [ 8 ]
cheap :D 0.16504854368932 16.5% [ 17 ]
crazy awesome 0.32038834951456 32.0% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 103 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 89 90 91 > >>

User Image

User Image
User Image

THANKS EVERYONE- the auction was fun with all you chatters around <3

It's both crazy AND awesome... yeah fail title I know lololol

ENDS: November 20th at noon in my time (-6 central US time)

Offers:
Star_kitten- fullbody and chibi: 10.2mill
Banderp- fullbody and headshot: 10.2 mill


- Look down for more details
- No AB for either artist at this time



Now with freebies from BOTH ARTISTS- how do you get them? If you just seem like an awesome person or you do something above/beyond in advertising (something that actually gets new faces in here). Just be cool ♥


OPEN
User Image
User Image
-Follow the TOS
-Be respectful to everyone
-No fighting, take it else where
-No retracting bids
-When bidding items you are responsible for how much it is worth when you bidded (I'd rather you just sell the item and bid that money)
-We reserve the right to add more rules ♥
User Image
User Image

Sotalean
10.2 mil on each slot


Eris Ambrosios
hi I'd like to bid ten mil on each


l2oyal
9.5mil slot 1
Hope I get back in time or win.We'll see in the AM smile


Sotalean
9.3 each on BOTH auctions ^__^


l2oyal
Oh yeah 9.2mil on slot 1.


l2oyal
9mil slot 2


Claire de Lune
i bid 9 mill on slot 1 :0


UrDollieAcbaker
8m on second slot~!


rhiou
okkk if im reading the front page right...
can i bid 7.5mil for slot 2?

lol


UrDollieAcbaker
8m on first slot :3~!


URL-Length
7.3m first slot please C:


UrDollieAcbaker
7m on both~!


The Lady Twele
I bid 5.5 mil on slot 1.


UrDollieAcbaker
6m On second slot~!


Tasn Zheng
5mil slot 2


UrDollieAcbaker
4m on Both~?


Tasn Zheng
2 mil each.


Aeso
1mil for each ^^


the_midnight_angel
300k on each slots.


Innocence The Sin
star_kitten1618
Star_kitten - 100k
Banderp - 100k

User Image
User Image

Intro:
Hey I'm Kitten, but you can call me Star if you like! I'm in a very transitional time with my art, but I always try my hardest on every commission so they usually end up being my favorite pieces of art. I like to chat so feel free to hang out on the thread. I may throw in some freebies if I feel like sketching randomly. Any questions- feel free to ask here (not pm please) ♥

Offering:
Full body, full colored of the regular with invisible background + a full colored chibi

Wont do:
- Full furry (appendages and feet are fine)
- Mecha (if you have a REALLY good ref this is negotiable)
- Ugly/grotesque/old (this is up for negotiation, but yeah)
- Full nude (not very fun- I love clothes)
- Cluttered (whether an avi or OC clutter just looks bad)





SAMPLES
Regular:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Chibi:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

Intro:
Brandy derping in here :9 Long time no auction! Hope I can do this well. Feel free to ask me anything or talking to me.

Offering:
Full body with 50% CG coloring on (first sample) + Head/Bust shot - 100% cell colored

Wont do:
- Cluttered
- Macho
- Mechanic
- Anthros - kemonomimis are welcome though -
- some extreme fetishes (lol)

Samples:
Full body:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Headshots:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image
IN:
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-auctions/crazy-awesome-art-auction-under-construction/t.75325415_1/][IMG]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg25/kitten1618/GAIA/auction shop/banner1.png[/IMG][/url]


User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-auctions/crazy-awesome-art-auction-under-construction/t.75325415_1/][IMG]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg25/kitten1618/GAIA/auction shop/banner2.png[/IMG][/url]


OUT:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image
for elissis:
User Image
for wasashu:
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//