Welcome to Gaia! ::


Business Businesswoman

User Image

I'm going to be holding an auction to help my boyfriend save up for something nice♥ I want this gift to be a secret!.
I want it to be a gift for him for Christmas♥ I don't have much in real dollars,
but hopefully I can help him get some pixels, haha.

►Second Auction Round Ends on the 31st of October 8pm EST


User Image User Image
Highest Bidder will get one Full Body picture

Business Businesswoman

User Image
"Hello, I specialize in baked sweets. I take a long time to finish an order, but I hope you will enjoy the rich flavor of my fine crafted edibles.
User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser Image

"Please, sample some of my creations♥"




The first person on page 125 gets a cupcake chibi mini.
For page 160, the prize is a sloppy sweet.



dA/ RLorder info ►User Image User Image ◄ more samples

Business Businesswoman

User Image

HB:
Hera
2.6million



User Image

Yosh the Panda
i bid 2.5mil smile

Bleed back
I bid 2 million.
Yesh

Yosh the Panda
I hope you accept items because I would like to bid a bitter porridge (1.2mil) and 300k making the total 1.5mil ; w;

Innocence The Sin


If you insist. . .
1,010,000g


BlackBerry Prinz


oh haha <3 sounds good to me well i will bid 1m then


Sanjirou
602k!!

And I'm out... rofl

Dreaming of the Moon
o3o
500k~ ;3

Sanjirou
I'll start off the 2nd round with 222k!

Business Businesswoman

User ImageAffiliatesUser Image


User Image



[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-auctions/u-c/t.74572975_3/#3][img]http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz189/SecksShoeUL/wut/auction/th_auctionban.png[/img][/url]


User Image
User Image ♥ User Image

Business Businesswoman

Business Businesswoman

Business Businesswoman

Business Businesswoman

In a relationship with Cryptic_Tengu

Romantic Lover

10,625 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
your really good <3

Business Businesswoman

hk_luver
your really good <3



Thank you♥ ^u^

Tipsy Heckler

I love your work!

In a relationship with Cryptic_Tengu

Romantic Lover

10,625 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Cupcakechan
hk_luver
your really good <3



Thank you♥ ^u^
your welcome heart

Business Businesswoman

Chromefox
I love your work!



redface thank so much, haha♥

Tipsy Heckler

I'll drop the first bid, which is all the gold I've got. sweatdrop heart

165K.

Business Businesswoman

Chromefox
I'll drop the first bid, which is all the gold I've got. sweatdrop heart

165K.



4laugh YAY! Thanks for bidding♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//