Trash Vampire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                ᴏʜ ɢᴏᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜɪs ɢᴇᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴜᴛᴇʀ
                                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀⇉ OPEN
                                                ★ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴏʀ sʜᴏᴘ-ʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ qᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs
                                                [sizee=10]I like to keep everything in one place. Just quote me in here, I'll
                                                see you.[/sizee]
                                                ★ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴍᴏᴅ ʙᴜsɪɴᴇss ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
                                                [sizee=10]My inbox is always open for your Gaia-related needs.[/sizee]
                                                ★ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ᴛᴡᴇᴀᴋ ᴏʀ ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ɪf ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ
                                                [sizee=10]Once I start an order, I tend to do it all in one sitting, so I probably
                                                won't see any new details at that point.[/sizee]
                                                ★ ʙʀɪʙᴇs = ᴡɪsʜʟɪsᴛ ᴏʀ qᴜᴇsᴛ ɪᴛᴇᴍs

                                                If a style is marked "bribe only," then I will accept only wishlist
                                                items. If you want to get higher priority, then offer something I
                                                really want--see my quest thread for those. Item's on my boyfriend's
                                                wishlist
                                                will also get you high priority.

                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                ★ ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ ᴘᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛ
                                                No matter what I'm offered in items, commissions for real money
                                                come first. Please go here for more information. Do not contact me
                                                on Gaia regarding RL slots--if you do I will not respond.


                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀⇉ WAITING

                                                ★ ᴛᴡᴏ
                                                Listed in order of priority. (Slots are infinite for now.)
                                                1. Kyuala (Puppet Master) - awaiting confirmation
                                                2. Eat it Twilight (Sparkle & Record Mood Bubbles) - in progress


                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀⇉ DONE

                                                ★ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
                                                New → Old
                                                35. Eat it Twilight (Purple Martian Mood Bubble) x
                                                34. GRAY - - s k ii e s (Kottan Bell) - x x x
                                                33. [RL Commission]
                                                32. [RL Commission] - x
                                                31. L i q u o x (Clock-Work Oliver & Spilled Pages) - x
                                                30. Jacob is awesome (Galactic Soldier) - awaiting confirmation
                                                29. Simplistic-Tyranny (Path of Luna) x
                                                28. Kyuala (Dirge of the Deep) x (+ Wild Card's Fool) x
                                                27. Cyano DeClair (Madame Seer + Envious Night Jewel) x
                                                26. Artificial Deanmination (Great Old One) - x
                                                25. GRAY - - s k ii e s (Astra-VII: Curse of the Gray Wizard) x
                                                24. B I u e B i r d (art trade) x
                                                23. Artificial Deanmination (Comic Accents) x
                                                22. and be blue (Nano-C) x
                                                21. c h o c o l a t-s (Owlpocalypse) x
                                                20. Veste (Lesade's Sin) x
                                                19. Precious Cake (G Blade & Summer Gardener) x
                                                18. Sinyko (Tales of Adventure & Traveler's Saga + 100k) [secret]
                                                17. Artificial Deanmination (Silver Laurels) x
                                                16. crocells (G Blade) x
                                                15. Artificial Deanmination (Owlpocalypse) x
                                                14. iHidden (Sable Monarch) x
                                                13. Riyo Ongaku (Prince Vetiver) x
                                                12. phoenix kiss (Helmsman's Domain) x
                                                11. bingk (Bleeding Heart) x
                                                10. Riyo Ongaku (Count's Vengeance) x
                                                9. Moonblossom (Memetically Speaking) x
                                                8. Allorra (Roseus Diamond Dog) x
                                                7. Moonblossom (Facepalm + Black & White Inks) x
                                                6. Flosse (Diapered Egg) x
                                                5. Robo Skelly (Possessed Med Intern) x
                                                4. amazing nobody (Love Song) x x
                                                3. Riyo Ongaku (Faust's Curse) x
                                                2. Madam Cryptsy (Sour Tsundere + The Troll) x x
                                                1. cherry s0da p0p (Force A Nature + Mizuchi's Jewel) x


                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀⇉ WILL
                                                ★ ᴀʟʟ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀs
                                                ★ ᴀʟʟ ʀᴀᴄᴇs/sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs
                                                ★ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴄʜᴀ/ᴄʏʙᴏʀɢ
                                                ★ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs
                                                ★ ᴍᴀᴄᴀʙʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ ʀɪsqᴜᴇ
                                                ★ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇs/ɢʀᴏᴜᴘs
                                                [sizee=10]Curious about something unlisted? Ask! ♥[/sizee]

                                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀⇉ WON'T
                                                ★ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs ᴛᴏs
                                                ★ fᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇᴄʜᴀ

                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                ★ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇʟʏ ᴄʟᴜᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀs

                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                ★ qᴜᴀᴅʀᴜᴘᴇᴅ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs
                                                [sizee=10]I reserve the right to add to this list at any time.[/sizee]

                                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀⇉ SAMPLES
                                                ★ ᴄʜɪʙɪ

                                                Lines only or fullcolor. Currently bribe only.
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                ★ ɴᴏɴᴄʜɪʙɪ

                                                Lines only or fullcolor. Currently bribe only.
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀⇉ ORDER
                                                ★ fɪʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛ fᴏʀᴍ → ᴘᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
                                                [sizee=10]It's that simple.[/sizee]


                                                ★ ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ
                                                [size=10]Your username.[/size]
                                                ★ ʀᴇfᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ/s
                                                [size=10]What you want me to draw, in link form please. Do make
                                                sure to upload your avatar to an outside host if you want me to
                                                draw your "current," in case you change before I start.[/size]

                                                ★ sᴛʏʟᴇ
                                                [size=10]Chibi or NonChibi[/size]
                                                ★ ᴇᴛ ᴄᴇᴛᴇʀᴀ
                                                [size=10]Make notes of items that shouldn't/can be removed, a
                                                pose/emotion you'd like... Pretty much anything about your order
                                                I should know goes here.[/size]

                                                ★ ᴘᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛ
                                                [size=10]What are you offering for this?[/size]

                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀⇉ LINK IN

                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.70252489/]
                                                [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/2qaix02.jpg[/img][/url]


                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.70252489/]
                                                [img]http://i52.tinypic.com/311ussk.jpg[/img][/url]


                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀⇉ LINK OUT

                                                ★ ᴍᴀᴛᴏᴘᴇ
                                                The best B/C thread. I work there as a familiar colorist.
                                                ★ ɪɴfɪɴɪᴛʏ
                                                My joint quest with my biffle Tyra.
                                                ★ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ
                                                A massive mod art freebie request thread.
                                                ★ ᴏʜ ɢᴏᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜɪs ɢᴇᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ
                                                The fantastic bribe shop of my favourite troll dear friend Simply.
                                                ★ ᴀᴍᴀʀᴀɴᴛʜɪɴᴇ
                                                ...And her quest thread.
                                                ★ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ
                                                Affiliate! Chat/charity/hangout.
                                                ★ ᴊᴏᴊᴏ's ʀᴏᴄᴋᴀʙɪʟʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴜᴘs
                                                Affiliate! Really really cute pin-up art.
                                                ★ s.ᴏ.s.
                                                Affiliate! Adorable and very reasonably-priced art.

                                                Hey! If you're downvoting me, would you mind telling me why? I really
                                                want to know what I'm doing wrong so that I can fix it and make my
                                                shop a better experience for everyone. <3


                                                This shop was coded in Firefox 3.6 and as such looks best in that browser. Text
                                                with special characters has been replaced with images where possible to make
                                                the shop more accessible to all.