ยปHay there ;D Going to keep this short.
The reason being for this shop coming about.. is because nobody does wishlists anymore! :l
Back in the day gaia was crazy about wishlists and I.D. cards so why not bring a little bit of it back?
That's why I'm here. These aren't the best and prettiest or anything but I tried and I hope my effort is worth something to you. If not gtfo. (jk.) <33
ยปSide-note:If you need something to be edited on your wishlist, PM me the picture and what you want. ยปSide-note: If you order something, please be patient. I'm not the most patient person ever either but really.. I have a life. Thanks! ยปCredits to dafont for the fonts being used.
QUEST;; ยปIt would be great if you just took a glance. Donations are much appreciated! Angelic Pendant - 1,O5O,OOOg/6,5OO,OOOg Tickets - 2,247/1OO,OOO
ยปi. Follow Gaia TOS.
Meh. Obvious. You should be doing this in every thread.
ยปii. No flamming, spreading pages, cybering, posting inappropriate things, or quote towers!
To sum it up. Don't be a b***h. Thanks ^o^
ยปiii. Respect everybody in the thread.
Don't leave anyone out. It's rude and immature. We don't have cliques in this thread. Okay?
ยปiv. Do NOT steal anything you see in my samples or on the front page.
Seriously, except for the banner font about 99.9% of it is all me drawing it. So don't be a biter and steal graphics. That's pathetic.
ยปv. Please do NOT come in here to beg or advertise.
If you want to exchange links PM me.
ยปvi. Do not spam.
I only like the kind of spam you can eat. So let's just keep the other one on the DL okay?
ยปvii. Stay, chat, tip, donate, befriend!
Those are the things you definitely should be doing ;D