Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image


x - - W e l c o m e ! ♥


Hello guys! Welcome to my little temp shop, Stardust!
You'll find cute pixel dolls in here to satisfy all your needs!
Feel free to look around; stay and chat. C:
You have any questions?
Ask me! I won't bite, promise. ;D

Now that we're done with the introductions...
Let's get to the cool stuff!

(Note: This shop is temporal, and I'll use it to raise my funds.
This means, it'll only last 'til I get tired of it, or unless I make it permanent. Otherwise, keep this in mind. )



x - - A n n o u n c e m e n t s ! ♥

CLOSED!
User Image



            x - - F o l l o w x t h e m ! ♥

            ♥ Follow the TOS, of course.

            ♥ Respect, people. I don't want anyone being rude here.

            ♥ Do not beg, under any circumstances. You want one, you buy one. If I decide to give you a freebie because you're just so awesometastic, then lucky you.

            ♥ Do not steal anything. Bases are credited to Kawaii Hannah, dolls are pixeled by me.

            ♥ Be patient. It takes me at least three days to complete an order. Hey, I'm kinda lazy. ; u ; Feel free to bug me if a week has passed and I didn't contact you. Real life is a b***h, sometimes.

            ♥ Save the dolls to your own server. I won't be responsible if I erase your doll from my image host.

            ♥ I have the right to decline any order. I'll be pixelling avatars and OC's with references. Some things are quite difficult for me, tho. I'll let you know if I'm not able to pixel something. Also, cluttered avatars are a no-no.

            ♥ If you wanna be affiliates, post your link in the thread and say so. C:

            ♥ Stay and chat, if you can. Kumori gets lonely sometimes. ; u ;

            ♥ Do not spam, don't quote the front page, follow the other rules, etc.


User Image



            C u r r e n t l y x A v a i l a b l e : Chibi Stackers! ♥

            User Image

            ♥ This base was created by Hannah Malcolm aka KawaiiHannah. This, is her site. I only edit it to make the dolls. All the credit of the base goes to her
            P r e m a d e x G o o d i e s : ♥

            Bear Keychains:
            User Image
            Brown // Teal // Pink // Sky Blue // Purple // Lime Green // Panda // Yellow

            Bunny Keychains:
            User Image
            Brown // Teal // Pink // Sky Blue // Purple // Lime Green // Panda // Yellow

            Kitty Keychains:
            User Image
            Brown // Teal // Pink // Sky Blue // Purple // Lime Green // Panda // Yellow

            Would you like a custom one? Speak up! If I can make it, then I will. Want another color, a ribbon, or I dunno, I'll make it for you. Buut. It'll be a lil' more expensive. C:

            ♥ Base I used to make these was Pixsprite, that is credited to Kawaii Hannah.
User Image



            S a m p l e s: ♥

            ♥ Here.


            P r i c e s :

            ♥ A single doll would cost you 15k.

            ♥ Couples are 25k.

            ♥ Available Animations:
            Blinking: +500g
            Winking: +600g
            Custom animation: +1k. Like this. Keep in mind, I can only do simple animations. D:

            ♥ The Animal Keychains cost 500g each. If you want a custom one, then it'd be 600g or 700g. It depends on the level of difficulty.
User Image



            B a s e : Pause ♥

            User Image

            ♥ Sample! <3 Another Sample!

            ♥ Note: I'll be only accepting bribes for this base, since the dolls take more time to make. D:

            ♥ This base was created by Hannah Malcolm aka KawaiiHannah. This, is her site. I only edit it to make the dolls. All the credit of the base goes to her.

            ♥ Bribe should be 50k or higher than 50k. I'll be receiving items worth that amount, or more. Please make sure I accept the item you're offering before sending the trade. (You can check my wishlist.)

            100k = 3 Dolls
            200k = 4 Dolls
            300k = 5 Dolls

            ♥ All dolls will include any animation of your preference, unless you state otherwise.
User Image



            H o w x t o x o r d e r :

            ♥ Post your order in the thread.
            ♥ Wait until I say I've accepted your order, then send me the trade with the correct amount of gold / items. (Put the page number of your order as the title.)
            ♥ You wait until the doll is finished.
            ♥ I confirm the trade, meaning that I'm done with your doll.
            ♥ You confirm the trade again.
            ♥ I PM you your doll.

            Pretty simple. C:


            C h i b i x S t a c k e r s x B a s e :

            [size=11][color=darkorange][align=center][size=20][b]HEY THERE, KUMORI! ;D[/b][/size][/align]

            [b]Chibi Stackers Base for me, plz![/b]
            [b]Username:[/b] (Your username!)
            [b]Reference:[/b] (Include a Tektek or image of your avatar; or the references for your OC.)
            [b]Couple?[/b] (Yes or no. Specify.)
            [b]Pose:[/b] (Number of pose.)
            [b]Expression:[/b] (Number of expression)
            [b]Animation?[/b] (Specify which one, if you want it animated.)
            [b]Total:[/b] (Total amount you'll pay.)[/color][/size]


            P a u s e x B a s e :

            [size=11][color=darkorange][align=center][size=20][b]HEY THERE, KUMORI! ;D[/b][/size][/align]

            [b]Pause Base for me, plz![/b]
            [b]Username:[/b] (Your username!)
            [b]Reference:[/b] (Include a Tektek or image of your avatar; or the references for your OC.)
            [b]Pose:[/b] (Number of pose.)
            [b]Expression:[/b] (Number of expression)
            [b]Animation?[/b] (Specify which one, if you want it animated.)
            [b]Bribe:[/b] (Your bribe. >____> )[/color][/size]


            A n i m a l x K e y c h a i n s :

            [size=11][color=darkorange][align=center][size=20][b]HEY THERE, KUMORI! ;D[/b][/size][/align]

            [b]I want an Animal Keychain, plz![/b]
            [b]Username:[/b] (Your username!)
            [b]Animal:[/b] (Kitty, Bunny, or Bear?)
            [b]How Many?[/b] (Want more than one? If that's the case, specify!)
            [b]Color:[/b] (Pick.)
            [b]Custom:[/b] (Specify.)
            [b]Total:[/b] (The final amount you'll pay.)[/color][/size]
User Image



            R e g u l a r x S l o t s : ♥

            o1. iScarie // Current Avatar // Chibi Stackers Base // 20k.

            o2. Gingyy // Avatar // Chibi Stackers Base // 17k.

            o3. I 3AT CHILDl2EN // Avatar // Chibi Stackers Base // 15.5k

            o4. h e l l o y u m i // Avatar // Chibi Stackers Base // 17k

            o5. Empty.



            B r i b e x S l o t s : ♥

            o1. Empty.

            o2. Empty.

            o3. Empty.

User Image



            L o v e a b l e x P e o p l e : ♥

            o1. Toxic Rainbow Kisses. C:
            o2. oCloud. <3

            L i n k s x I n : ♥


            User Image

            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/s-s-pixel-dolls-c-u-c-dnp/t.62559621_1/#9][img]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd81/littleninjawuver/Stardust Pixel Doll Shop/button.png[/img]



            L i n k s x O u t : ♥

            Accepting buttons and banners!

            User Image User Image
User Image

hohohoh
/rapes the thread.
<3


User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Shirtless Fairy

11,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
HEY THERE, KUMORI! ;D


Chibi Stackers Base for me, plz!
Username:Toxic Rainbow Kisses
Reference:User ImageUser Image
Also, The hair on the female, Is just the style I wanted. NOT THE COLOR. LOL, I want the hair color to be Like a Strawberry blond.
Couple? Yes
Pose: 3
Expression: Both 6
Animation? Both Blinking + Floating Hearts?
Total:30,000 Gold




HEY THERE, KUMORI! ;D


Pause Base for me, plz!
Username: Toxic Rainbow Kisses
Reference: Current Avi (Not changing anytime soon)
Expression: Female 2
Animation? Blinking Eyes
Bribe: 50k


total = 70k

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//