So I was hacked a long time ago, well last June. I reported it and have yet to recieve anything back. I have given up on thinking I am going to get anything back from the mods because my case has been pushed aside and ignored. So, I am reopening this quest thread so that I can post my way back to my inventory. I am not asking for donations, but I would really appreciate them.
6/9/2010 -- My account was hacked.
6/10/2010 -- Reopened quest thread in an attempt to earn items back.
6/10/2010 -- First donation received
6/15/2010 -- Thanks to many kind people I reached 1 mil.
2/15/2011 -- After a long time of being pissed at Gaia I am back and again trying to get my stuff back.
2/21/2011 -- I bought back my Demonic Anklets which are/were surprisingly inexpensive.
1 - Follow the Gaia Terms of Service
2 - Be nice to your fellow Gaians
3 - Do not beg
3 - No page stretching
4 - No advertising of any kind
5 - Literacy is a must, so please no chat speak