Welcome to Gaia! ::

Onto candy! Skittles or Starburst?

Skittles 0.45945945945946 45.9% [ 17 ]
Starburst 0.43243243243243 43.2% [ 16 ]
Other (let us know in the thread?) 0.10810810810811 10.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Feisty Fatcat

▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ User Image


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Intro User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rules User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heidi's post User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kayli's post User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Black/white lists User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Arts and stuff User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Links


December update: I don't even know what's going on anymore. >.>
Hello there, and welcome to the joint quest thread of smile into the chaos and xPlay Dead.
As you can probably tell, we both love Pokemon.
And we each have our own separate goals in mind, which are defined in our respective posts.
We welcome you to join us as we work towards these pixel dreams. 3nodding


User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄

Feisty Fatcat

User Image ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Intro User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rules User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heidi's post User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kayli's post User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Black/white lists User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Arts and stuff User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Links


DO:

~ Follow ToS
Should go without saying.

~ Be respectful
Don't like Pokemon? You don't need to express that.
A warning from Heidi: If you're a butthead, she'll sic her Luxray on you.
So don't misbehave unless you want to be thunderbolted. D<

~ Feel free to stick around. We like talking to you!
Bumping is appreciated as well!

~ Try and be literate ^^;

DON'T:

~ Advertise or beg
You may ask to trade links if you'd like though.
Also, if I catch wind that you're pestering those who have donated to us, I will punt you. D<

~ Steal the layout
Sprites came from Bulbapedia, but I (smile into the chaos) put a lot of work into this thread and I would unleash my fiery wrath on anyone who took the coding.

~ Stretch the page

~ Quote anything from the first page

**Rules are subject to change as we see fit**


User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄

Werewolf

▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ User Image


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Intro User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rules User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heidi's post User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kayli's post User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Black/white lists User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Arts and stuff User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Links

About Me:
Mkay. So. I'm Heidi. If you call me by my name, I'm more likely to respond faster than I would if you were using my username. I've been a member since November 16th, 2004. I like to swing, color, read, and play vid'ya games. I'm getting old and its so terrible, but I'm still really young at heart. I make sandwiches for a living. I know right? I'm so cool. 8] Cocoa Dyno Bites is my favourite cereal. I like to laugh. I have eleven finches and a miniature schnauzer named Brutus. My phone is purple. Pink is my favourite color. Andddd. I really. Like Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper. Pokemon: 492/493

Three items that were presents, and very dear to me, were taken when my account was hacked. This is my quest to try and get them back. After this is over, I'll be going after a few more items, but during that time I'll be donating to others as well. So while this one will take me awhile because the sum is so expensive, the other will take me awhile because I'll be helping others while I help myself.


The Items:

CURRENT: Winged Anklets
3.8mil LMP as of 7/6

AFK


Current Gold Progress
70k as of 7/6

Any and all help is appreciated. No matter how small an ammount.
<3


Donators
Lackluster Knight.
Sacred Flame
The King of the Dogs
Raised on Radio
Claptrap Charity
One Past Midnight
zabimaru05
xMelodicxHarmonyx [Helped finish off my Baby Seal Slipper Quest. <3]
---
Scound
Claptrap Charity
Satan Dilly
Creamo00
sweetie_pie_time_1615
-Sayuki Suzuoki-
---[End of Winged Anklets Quest]
<33


People I've Donated To
mmariep2: 9.5k
zbimaru05: 45k
WinterKitty: 5k
Yandere-Yuki: 5k
Twin Star of Suzaku: 10k
Rozen Kitten: 5k
MMC_Mule (Charity): 45k
Sexy Fox Samurai: 300k
justina is here: 11k
Miss Migraine: 30k
ShadowYashi: 40k
Rawr Doud: Famestar Hero
xMelodicxHarmonyx: Sealed Envelope
One Past Midnight: 10k

Plus lots lots more over the years. C:


User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄

Feisty Fatcat

▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ User Image


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Intro User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rules User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heidi's post User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kayli's post User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Black/white lists User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Arts and stuff User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Links


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm obsessed with this site. And return all clicks given to me. <3


Hey there. I'm Kayli. I sell bras for a living. ;D
And I use text emotes way too much.

User Image
This is Jirachi, my favorite Pokemon. Why? Being the Wish Pokemon, it grants wishes to those who write their hopes and desires on the tags hanging from its head.
It sleeps for thousands of years on end, but has the ability to attack in order to protect itself without even having to awaken.
My other favorites are Vulpix and Charmander/Charizard. But that cute little fox and bad a** lizards really need no explanation. ^.^
Since about September or so, I've been expanding my irl Pokemon collection, thanks to an AWESOME collectors' community on Livejournal.


So let's see here... Been on Gaia since December '03. Don't have much to show for it, sadly. Figure it's about time I build my worth up some more. While hopefully helping others do the same.
I work in a small pixel shop. Come visit, it's fun!

I'm a big kid at heart, despite my almost twenty-one years of life. One of my favorite things in life is laughing. To me, a smile just isn't truly genuine unless it's with your whole face. (And by that, I mean mouth and eyes. Seeing how it'd be downright creepy if your ears smiled.) My favorite colors are purple, blue, pink, and black. I especially adore jewel tones. <3

My dream in life is to become a wedding planner. I'd love to marry someone in the psychology field, so we could partner up and he could provide couples' therapy to my clients. o;
Since January, I've been sporadically working on a correspondence course for wedding/event planning.

My other dream is to hold a baby panda. Of course, I'd looooove to hug a full-grown one, but pandas are still bears, and I've no desire to get shredded. -.-; Even if they ARE my favorite animal. <3

Some of my guilty pleasures include scratch cards, tumblr, head scratches, online shopping, romance novels, analyzing people, personality quizzes, marshmallows, cereal, white chocolate, intellectual talks that last for hours, and staying up late.
Of course, that's just to name a few.

My interests? Hm, where to start. xD
They include video games, the odd bit of writing, pipe dreaming, staying up too late for no real reason, and baking. And, of course, my friends, both online and offline.
To get a little more specific, I adore Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Phoenix Wright, Scrubs, 10 Things I Hate About You, Stardust, Spirited Away, Big Bang Theory, Glee, Star Wars, Dungeons & Dragons, and Marvel comics.
Feel free to strike up a conversation with me involving any of the above!

PS - LUCKY CHARMS > COCOA DYNO BITES.
But I'm totally with Heidi on the swinging and coloring thing. <3


Anywhoooo. Here's what I'm after:
User Image

Current target: Azuramella
Current funds: 10k or so
updated every 5k or so sporadically xD

Other quests:
All star items (ie, nartian star, the cosmos, twinkle the space goat, etc.)
Flowers! 4laugh I'll even trade ink, bugs, and trash for them.

(My wishlist is huuuuuuge. It could probably rival the current pokedex. But I won't show it off here and risk looking like a greedy little monkey. But it's up-to-date and on my profile if you're feeling generous~ ;D)

Last but not least...
My beloved donators. Thank you so much! <3
Lackluster Knight (aka Cash-mander) - 50k <3
cassiebean - 30k <3
The King of the Dogs - 15k <3
Raised on Radio - 100k <3<3
The Elaborate Series - FAR MORE THAN SHE SHOULD HAVE GIVEN ME. B| <33333
Anonymous benefactor - Gaia Gaia Party Time <3
♥A Hit and Run Charity♦ - 500g <3
- Sayuki Suzuoki - - 5k <3
Conformity in Chaos / A Piece of Peace - 160k <333
Kemi__xx - 15.5k
Shaizard - 45k
gracious faust - Peisinoe's Discant <3
Ace of Cuda - Solar Headdress

--- end Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy quest ---

Donatees:
A Piece of Peace - Dewdrops


User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄

Werewolf

▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ User Image


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Intro User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rules User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heidi's post User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kayli's post User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Black/white lists User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Arts and stuff User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Links


Trainers:
(Reg'lars)



Team Rocket:
no one yet o:


User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄

Feisty Fatcat

▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ User Image


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Intro User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rules User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heidi's post User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kayli's post User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Black/white lists User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Arts and stuff User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Links


This is where Heidi and Kayli will be doing things
in exchange for gold, for those who wish to receive something for their donations. :3

Heidi:
~doodles
| [x] | [x] | [x] |


Kayli:
~tekteks
Just post in the thread saying you want one, and we'll work out the details. ;3

~Pokemon trades
I'm a friggin' Pokemon Master! Need me to breed something for you, or require some assistance hunting down a legendary? Just ask! I have a complete dex, a full ranch, and connections.

~signs
(click on the sprite below to view the plushie c; )
| User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image |
(Bulbasaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, Clefairy, Clefable, Poliwhirl, Dragonite. Mewtwo)


Non-Pokemon:
| User Image | User Image |
(Yoshi, Super Mushroom)



User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄

Werewolf

▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ User Image


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Intro User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rules User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heidi's post User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kayli's post User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Black/white lists User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Arts and stuff User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Links


Links in:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.59935227][img]http://tinyurl.com/questemall[/img][/url]



Links out:

Dreams To Come True Charity

User Image


Pokemon Charity


User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄

Feisty Fatcat

Don't you bug me with a Caterpie
For a flying type the win's easy
Good luck with Muk and poison gas
Make one wrong move and it'll kick your GRASS

User Image

Keep on training so you're stronger and faster
Just can't stop 'til your power I master
My plan is this ..gotta' catch them all
Get 'em in my Pokeball
What kind of Pokemon are you?

User Image

Werewolf

..
...
Heidi whited out.
...
Then scurried off to a Pokemon Center and began mumbling incoherently.
...
..
...
Blarh blarh blarh, reservation.
Blargh blargh blargh blargh.
...
..
...
Post is mine not yours.
Mkay?

Werewolf

'nother rezz.

ღ Kayli* ღ { [c=#D199EA]Yunie;[/c] } says:
I'm half-expecting someone to come in and ask to be on the Team Rocket list. Just 'cause.
[killer.queen]...heidi.x//[a small elmo] says:
And we'll tell em no. U: <
[killer.queen]...heidi.x//[a small elmo] says:
And then they'll do something bad to get there
[killer.queen]...heidi.x//[a small elmo] says:
And I'll be like "BUTTHEADEDNESS GETS YOU NOWHERE"
[killer.queen]...heidi.x//[a small elmo] says:
And then you'll ignore them ;D
[killer.queen]...heidi.x//[a small elmo] says:
So then they can't get in without a key card. x]
[killer.queen]...heidi.x//[a small elmo] says:
Our warehouse.
[killer.queen]...heidi.x//[a small elmo] says:
kthnx
ღ Kayli* ღ { [c=#D199EA]Yunie;[/c] } says:
xD

Feisty Fatcat

People should come in and chat with us. While I kinda sorta try and spiff up my post while getting distracted by Ocean World and some guy I like...

BECAUSE WE'RE OPEN, BBY. ;D
♥♥♥

---------------------------------------------

Hello.
How are the two of you?

---------------------------------------------

So what if you could see the darkest side of me?
No one would ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal I have become
♥♥♥

---------------------------------------------

I'll come back later...

---------------------------------------------

So what if you could see the darkest side of me?
No one would ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

Feisty Fatcat

Horror Story Knock-Off
♥♥♥

---------------------------------------------

Hello.
How are the two of you?

---------------------------------------------

So what if you could see the darkest side of me?
No one would ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal I have become


Hello!
Sorry if it seems like we're not here.
My multitask-o-matic seems to be broken at the moment.

Werewolf

Hey!

Sorry.
x.x
Please come back!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//