Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

'Sup y'all

'Sup 0.5 50.0% [ 1 ]
Go away 0.5 50.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 102 103 104 > >> >>> »|

Shameless Nerd

23,890 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image


      Howdy! So, yer new 'ere, kid, eh? Are ya 'ere to help me catch those basterds? Lemme tell ya, those thiefs are getting harder to catch each day. They get new friends to help 'em every month, so I can use all the help I can get.
      So, welcom' to my town, and feel free to ask me anythin' ya want.



      User Image


          ● 01/29/2010 ● Started working on the thread! O:
          ● 03/01/2010 ● Finally opened the thread! Took quite a while, huh?
          ● 03/07/2010 ● HOLY SHOES! Someone gifted me a Seracila, 1st gen. Thanks a lot, oh annonymous benefactor!
          ● 04/13/2010 ● Got my Starwberry Sundae Sweets for less than 60k ;D All thanks to my patience and fast browser!
          ● 04/17/2010 ● Bought my friens's gift! ;D
          ● 05/02/2010 ● Got my Dappy!
          ● 06/09/2010 ● FINALLY got my Sundae Sweets <3
          ● 07/26/2010 ● Compass, oh my sweet Compass <3
          ● 12/13/2010 ● Finished re-making the thread :3 Now it's much more pretty! Obrigada mesmo, viu, Otsu :D
          ● 01/03/2011 ● Got my Antique!
          ● 05/08/2011 ● Bought Vivacenote <3
          ● 06/03/2011 ● ASDFGHJKLTYIJHRKTJN AN ANON DONATED A ZODIACAL, OMG. Thank you so much ;_____;
          ● 01/01/2012 ● Cleaning up the place a little bit, updating stuff and getting rid of the spider webs that gathered in here. Y'know, for the new year and stuff.
          ● 07/01/2012 ● Turns out my awesome friend also thought this place needed a little update, and provided me with awesome graphics. Thanks, Otsu! :D
          ● 26/06/2012 ● ASJDGFHDAGSORJHAKRZT,BV I GOT MY IAN COMPANIOOONNNNN!! <33
          ● 18/02/2015 ● Hot damn it's been a while. I rehosted the images so I could keep everything in a single account and updated the questing posts (Most Wanted/Wanted) as well as the Thanks post. Other that that, I did not update any text in this thread, in no small part because I refuse to read the s**t I wrote 5 years ago.


User Image

✯ Introduction/News ● Laws ● The Sheriff ● Most Wanted ● Wanted ● The Bounty Hunters ● Busted! ● Posters ● Neighbors ● Thanks and Credits ✯

Shameless Nerd

23,890 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image


          ✯ Follow the TOS;
          Pretty obvious, I know, but some people just don't get, eh?

          ✯ You shall speak in the most clear and grammatically correct
          manner that you find possible with your current skills pertaining
          to the English language;

          I ain't no grammar nazi (or at least I try not to be), but I can't talk to ya
          if I don't understand ya.


          ✯ Don't ask for stuff and don't advertise;
          An' by this I mean blatant self-promotion, eh? Like those hit-'n'-run lads
          that com in 'ere, say "Visit my thread plzzzzzzz" 'n' leave without even
          talkin' proper wit' me. If you're real nice though, and ya really want to,
          ya can gimme a poster o'yours and I'll put it 'ere.



And ya can always stay 'ere and have a chat with me. I can be nice when I want.


User Image

✯ Introduction/News ● Laws ● The Sheriff ● Most Wanted ● Wanted ● The Bounty Hunters ● Busted! ● Posters ● Neighbors ● Thanks and Credits ✯

Shameless Nerd

23,890 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image


      'Ey there, kid! Wanna know more 'bout me, huh? Hmm, I'm no good when it comes to talk 'bout meself, but I'll give it a try.
      Well, where do I start? Oh yeah, call me Panda. Or Panda, the Sheriff. Or Panda, the Greatest Person Who Ever Lived. Whichever suits you better.
      I'm old enough, and my hometown is somewhere to the south. Waaay to the south. Maybe ya heard of it? It's called Brazil.
      I don' really talk much, and I'm every little bit sarcastic, so dun' take ever'thin' I say seriously, k? I do try to be nice to new kids, though, so ya dun' have to be afraid of me. I like to keep my promises, and I'm an honest sheriff, if I do say so myself.

      I moved to this ol' country called Gaia in April '07. Good old days. I've been the sheriff since the end of '09. It all started with a 'lil town, where I used to chase for one of them biggest criminals ever, that basterd Pale Marionette. It didn't work, though, and I gave up trying to put it in jail. I'll let other, more able sheriffs arrest it. Y'know, letting 'em have sum' fun, eh?
      But since I left I was pretty dern bored and I needed sum' sorta occupation, ya know? So then I moved to this town, which had this whole Fairy Tale thing going on at first. It lasted for almost a whole year, but then I realized how outrageous it was for a sheriff to run a silly, kiddie place, and it's now sum'thing more respectable for sum'one like me.


User Image

✯ Introduction/News ● Laws ● The Sheriff ● Most Wanted ● Wanted ● The Bounty Hunters ● Busted! ● Posters ● Neighbors ● Thanks and Credits ✯

Shameless Nerd

23,890 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image

A buttload of gold

~3 bil // ∞

(Currently saving for Yinlong Warrior)

For now I'll be using this gold to remake some of my tarot deck cosplays. If you would like, you can check them out in my Avatar Gallery.


User Image

✯ Introduction/News ● Laws ● The Sheriff ● Most Wanted ● Wanted ● The Bounty Hunters ● Busted! ● Posters ● Neighbors ● Thanks and Credits ✯

Shameless Nerd

23,890 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image


          These are my Side Quests. They're items I'll use for future nerdy cosplays, but nothing that I'm pursuing RIGHT NOW.

                      Disney Princesses

          User Image ● ~25,000,000,000 gold

          User Image● ~1,000,000,000 gold

                      Rider-Waite Tarot Deck

          User Image ● ~250,000,000 gold

          User Image ● ~850,000,000 gold


                      Kaworu died for our sins
                      I am so sorry

          User Image ● ~9,000,000,000 gold

          User Image ● ~35,000,000,000 gold

User Image

✯ Introduction/News ● Laws ● The Sheriff ● Most Wanted ● Wanted ● The Bounty Hunters ● Busted! ● Posters ● Neighbors ● Thanks and Credits ✯

Shameless Nerd

23,890 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image


      ✯ GrafinGothicwar ● 706,000, 5 Red Butterflies, 3 Blue Butterflies and a Chocolate Egg
      ✯ Ankisuru ● 100,000, a Chocolate Egg and Card Shark Bands
      ✯ Blue Beastie ● Sugarsuite, Child of Gevaudan and Mizuchi's Jewel
      ✯ l- 0tsu -l ● Lusty Scoundrel and Wed to the Darkness
      ✯ Kitaro Inutai ● 5,000
      ✯ StilLuvHim ● 5,000
      ✯ XxKayCee_MariexX ● 6,011 and a Mini Monsters Lawn Shark Drop
      ✯ Panovia ● Wonderland
      ✯ Choxiie ● 16,500
      ✯ An anonymous benefactor ● Seracila Pendant 1st gen (OMG, LIEK, WAHT? Thank you so very much!)
      ✯ DN Angel Dark ● 10,000
      ✯ The Red-Tailed Hawk, with his art shop It's All Parliamentary ● 17,000 gold
      ✯ Blanshire ● 300,000
      ✯ Another anonymous benefactor ● Black and Gold Half-Framed Glasses
      ✯ The Phantom Gifter, an anonymous benefactor ● Papyrus
      ✯ Sculpting Reality (An Easter anon) ● FIGHTMAN
      ✯ Lady Alzbeta ● 20,000 gold, Easter Bunny Ears, Red Leather Belt, Eggnog with Cinnamon Stick, Dutiful Butler's Blue Vest and Shirt, Chiaroscuro Painter's Palette, Michelangelo Black Paintbrush, Maple Tavern Wench's Apple Cider Tray, Lex's Dark Top, RIP Conan and Nitemare Bustier
      ✯ Loner Neko ● 2,000,000,000 gold

User Image

✯ Introduction/News ● Laws ● The Sheriff ● Most Wanted ● Wanted ● The Bounty Hunters ● Busted! ● Posters ● Neighbors ● Thanks and Credits ✯

Shameless Nerd

23,890 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image


      ● Seracila Pendant
      ● Strawberry Sundae Sweets
      ● Cream Tam Beret and Fancy White Sweet Lace Blouse for my friend ;D
      ● Dappy Dandy
      ● William the Playwright
      ● Sundae Sweets
      ● Compass of Seidh
      ● Prince Patchouli
      ● Antique Shop
      ● Vivacenote
      ● Lusty Scoundrel
      ● Wed to the Darkness
      ● Zodiacal
      ● My beautiful Ian Companion that I so dearly love <3
      ● Many cheaper and gold shop items!

User Image

✯ Introduction/News ● Laws ● The Sheriff ● Most Wanted ● Wanted ● The Bounty Hunters ● Busted! ● Posters ● Neighbors ● Thanks and Credits ✯

Shameless Nerd

23,890 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image

Ye can grab any o' these to pin to yer walls

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.58259153/][img]http://i.imgur.com/TsYfhpH.png[/img][/url]


User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.58259153/][img]http://i.imgur.com/WEmp9Jn.png[/img][/url]


User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.58259153/][img]http://i.imgur.com/bSLUfW2.png[/img][/url]


User Image

✯ Introduction/News ● Laws ● The Sheriff ● Most Wanted ● Wanted ● The Bounty Hunters ● Busted! ● Posters ● Neighbors ● Thanks and Credits ✯

Shameless Nerd

23,890 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image

      These 'ere be dem sheriffs of neighboring cities.

      Charities

      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

✯ Introduction/News ● Laws ● The Sheriff ● Most Wanted ● Wanted ● The Bounty Hunters ● Busted! ● Posters ● Neighbors ● Thanks and Credits ✯

Shameless Nerd

23,890 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image


      ✯ l- 0tsu -l ● All the awesome graphics you see in this thread were by her. Besides, she's constantly helping me populate my harem of bishie companions! Obrigada mesmo, Otsu :D
      ✯ Ankisuru ● One of my two best bounty hunters, stuck with me for quite a long time and helped me put some of 'dem rogues in jail. Thanks, girl!
      ✯ GrafinGothicwar ● The other best-est bount hunter, stuck with us for quite some time as well, and cheered me up when this place got way too quiet. Thanks to you too, girl! ;D
      ✯ Locke103 ● Who kept bumping this thread even after I went completely inactive. Thanks, dude! <3

By the way, I did my best at the old-west-talk, but I still think it can be better. If you have any ideas, just post 'em! :D

User Image

✯ Introduction/News ● Laws ● The Sheriff ● Most Wanted ● Wanted ● The Bounty Hunters ● Busted! ● Posters ● Neighbors ● Thanks and Credits ✯

Shameless Nerd

23,890 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
✯ Open ✯

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//